Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched all ten hours but just reading the notes here tells me he was just as repetitive throughout the whole video, not just the part I watched. Not only his main point, but even the anecdotes and examples he uses. If you cut all of that out, I imagine the video would be about a half-hour long.

The whole thing feels like it's a video version of a student who needs to write a 500-word book report and only read the first chapter. Or maybe a senior thesis written in an all-nighter with lots of caffeine or other stimulants. The kind where you send it in without editing (because your dumbass waited so long that you don't have time) and you feel relief... but then actually read it over a day later and realize it didn't make any goddamn sense.

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Is this all one take? wtf
I think, from what I've seen of it, it's all recorded in one day, but he cuts for food and water/a break sometimes. Manifesto level shit.

This was available for purchase at some point, too, if my knowledge serves me correctly. There's a "college truth" webpage where he peddled this book and this video.

AprilRains

buy now while supplies last
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me, Roy's most annoying verbal tic is his pronunciation of "entrepreneur". He says it "entreneur" every time, and he says it a lot. If you're going to identify as something, even if it's laughably implausible to do so, at least know how to say it. God knows how he spells it in his stupid book.

RoyPhilipose

Roy Philipose
kiwifarms.net
You people are unbelievable. If you are so confident, why don't you use your real name?

Love is supporting, caring, uplifting, sharing, helping, inspiring, etc. Ask yourself did you love today?

I have a great future ahead of me, and I am glad you people are not a part of it. I have real people who know me, care about me and love me. I feel sorry for you people. Go and seek mental counseling, because some of you need it badly.

There is blatant copyright violation here. Uploading my videos and blogs here only enhances the equity of Kiwi Farms, without any compensation to me. Fair use doesn't allow copying of whole documents. The host can't decide to honor major copyright and not honor independent copyright. Any judge would agree. I send legitimate notices which the host fails to honor.

I have been threatened by people here in Philadelphia. I try to keep my personal information private for safety concerns. But some of you are uploading personal information, which is in violations of "terms and rules." But the host doesn't honor and remove that either.

You people are not worthy of my time. Your talk doesn't bother me anymore - not one bit. All you do is work hard to take me down. I am done here. I have a good life and future to get back to.

- Roy Philipose

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You people are unbelievable. If you are so confident, why don't you use your real name?
I thought you said we weren't all that anonymous. Again, what's my real name? Prove it, son.

Love is supporting, caring, uplifting, sharing, helping, inspiring, etc. Ask yourself did you love today?
Coming from you, that's pretty rich. All you do is boast about yourself, demand things for yourself, and put down everyone else. We middle-classians do more uplifting and sharing than leeches like you ever will.

I have a great future ahead of me,
Your past performance suggests otherwise. Your failure to learn reasonable lessons from that past practically screams it.

and I am glad you people are not a part of it.
Oh, don't worry, Roy. This thread is likely to remain one of the top Google hits for your name. You're here forever.

Uploading my videos and blogs here only enhances the equity of Kiwi Farms,
Not really, but the commentaries are hilarious.

I have been threatened by people here in Philadelphia.
Did a couple of guys who were up to no good start making trouble in your neighborhood?

But some of you are uploading personal information, which is in violations of "terms and rules."
Can you quote the Kiwi Farms terms and rules which prohibit this?

Your talk doesn't bother me anymore - not one bit.
And yet here you are, whining.

I am done here.
no you're not

I have a good life and future to get back to.
Wanna bet?

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I have a great future ahead of me, and I am glad you people are not a part of it. I have real people who know me, care about me and love me. I feel sorry for you people. Go and seek mental counseling, because some of you need it badly.

There is blatant copyright violation here. Uploading my videos and blogs here only enhances the equity of Kiwi Farms, without any compensation to me. Fair use doesn't allow copying of whole documents. The host can't decide to honor major copyright and not honor independent copyright. Any judge would agree. I send legitimate notices which the host fails to honor.

I have been threatened by people here in Philadelphia. I try to keep my personal information private for safety concerns. But some of you are uploading personal information, which is in violations of "terms and rules." But the host doesn't honor and remove that either.

You people are not worthy of my time. Your talk doesn't bother me anymore - not one bit. All you do is work hard to take me down. I am done here. I have a good life and future to get back to.

- Roy Philipose
Little advice before you go, get your raging ego in check, you are not that smart nor that important. If you were, it would be recognized without the need to attention whore so hard.

That's the crux of your problems and why you are mocked.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The video is uploaded to external sites (megaupload, etc) and not kiwifarms. That said, even the uploaded items here are used under 'fair use' to criticize them. And if you believe they aren't, that is what lawsuits are for. The host does not have to honor any of your notices, legitimate or not. By not taking down the items you specify, he's calling you out. Do something about it.

Of course the other important point is that without having registered your copyrights, you can't sue. Even if you registered them and then tried to sue, you would have to prove monetary damages. You can't, because nobody was paying for your blog beforehand.

Everyone has been threatened. Phone books and google still exist. I notice that the current terms of service do mention 'personal information'- @Null, was this an oversight from changing the forum or was it always there?

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Dr. Philipose is confused. I have been very enlightened and entertained with the review and critique of his material. I don't understand why he is so against it. I had expected a bit more from a super genius level 2. There should be nothing wrong with debating ideas in a public forum. So it's sad to se him dismiss the idea of defending his views just because someone prefer to be anonymous.

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
Was sent this by @genovaswitness a while back, and I believe it sheds some light on Roy's... um... dedication.
Here's the entire video in about 11 seconds:

Obviously, we know that this wasn't all shot in one recording.
What we find out here, however, is that Roy filmed the entire thing practically in one sitting. You can actually see the sun go down and then come back up again, and if you look closely, you'll notice that Roy has a bit of a face-shadow at the end that he didn't have when the video started. Truly a spectacle to behold.
Before:

After:

Acrid

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why you think that finding an eccentric person entertaining and having love are mutually exclusive, Roy. We find you funny, and perhaps that annoys you, but we're still people with families and friends.

I have a great future ahead of me, and I am glad you people are not a part of it. I have real people who know me, care about me and love me.
Maybe you do have a great future ahead of you, and if you do, I'm happy for you, but you should understand that that won't change how funny the things you've done previously are to us.

I feel sorry for you people. Go and seek mental counseling, because some of you need it badly.
- Roy Philipose
Don't feel sorry for us, or pretend to in order to act like there's something wrong about us that you should feel sorry for. We're reading and watching your material because it's entertaining to us. Obviously the audience you have isn't the one you had in mind when you were creating your content, but you'd do well to learn from people like Tommy Wiseau or Neil Breen and and embrace the audience you have. It's unlikely that the material you've created will ever be taken seriously.

You should also know, Roy, that in some ways I agree with you. I was strongly encouraged by high school advisors to go to university, so I went and got a degree that wasn't particularly helpful in finding a job. I fancied myself a pretty smart guy and I was irritated that I had come out of university with only minimum wage jobs available to me. School was expensive. I know that frustration. Instead of complaining about it on the internet, I decided to go back to school to learn skills that actually had a marketable value, and now I have a career.

I'm not saying this to gloat, I'm just offering advice: don't write post-secondary education off completely, just recognize that it is a money making business, and choose a subject for which there are jobs available.

But who I am kidding, a level 2 mega builder like you won't take advice from a simple middle-classian like me.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've read some more summaries of parts of his video I didn't review. Some observations:
  • The self-similarity of the one-hour segments is almost fractal. He makes mostly the same points in each hour, with little novel information. He didn't make a ten-hour video. He made a one-hour video ten times.
  • Roy really thinks he can get people to work internships at his bullshit company, not for money, not even for stock, but for the future possibility of stock if he feels like granting any. He mislabels these as "restricted stock units". That is not how those work. Nice going, you big-time cap, you.
  • Almost every claim he makes for himself is undermined by something he says later. He hears Harvard pumped up some grades, like an A where they earned a B. He never got his pumped up...well, except for that time he begged a Drexel professor into giving him a C instead of a D. But that's not like going from a B to an A! Well, except for that time in community college where he badgered a professor into bumping up his grade from a B to an A. But that's different too!
  • At one point he says he's uncertain of the value of a BDE degree from Royalus. Look up "accreditation" some time, Roy, and you'll learn everything you need to know. At another point he says, ostensibly in jest, that he should be allowed to print up money to pay his student loans, because the Fed prints money whenever it wants some. In short, the self-described economist (and super-genius!) doesn't understand the basis of what gives a thing value. Hint: It's not because other entities print broadly similar things.
  • Roy thinks colleges are dumping too many graduates onto a market that has no jobs for them. He also wants college to make it possible for everyone to pass, not just most. Pick one, Roy.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roy has claimed that he didn't mean to ask Elon Musk for a vice-chairman position, and expressed anger that people assumed he meant what he literally said. I've watched three hours of his videos in enough detail to summarize them, and he's lying. He absolutely thinks he should be at the top of any company he works for. He repeatedly demands that someone should give him a second look. Everything he says in these videos is consistent with him asking Musk for a top slot, and is inconsistent with anything else.

Roy also fails to understand seignorage. He thinks he should be able to print money to pay his student debt. He claims he's kidding, but he's ha-ha-only-serious. How can you take so many economics classes and not understand seignorage?

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason Roy said threats are issued were people wanted to engage him, myself a local to this clown. He feels threatened because his lies would be exposed.

That's not what a threat is but I'm sure the "dr" knows this right, among all his masteries English has to be one of them. Null and myself both offered to take him on on HIS idea to be interviewed and he ran like a chicken shit, because with out full control of the convo like a 10+ hour monolog he can't hold up.

No one was going to take shots at him, he is self aware enough to know he'd hang himself and we just would feed him more rope as his claims grew. Cows have no idea how copy right works, it's an amazing trend one of these days someone will get it, I mean a broken clock is right twice a day.

Again Roy, who threatened you, I know the people you claim to. Now we are both talking heads on the internet, if I'm lying what's the harm in naming them, I don't have this access to big movers and shakers like you do.. unless maybe your the one fibbing.

Please, you take some moral high ground while ignoring all the legit valid questions and criqitues? This is not Plato level debate it's child shit. Oh I'm better than you I won't engage, only works when you legit don't engage. Real leaders don't worry about what the back of the bus says. You had to sink down to our level to point your finger, guess what my dude? You're in the trenches now. You chose to come here, defend yourself, and no one cares about your bragging or finger waving.

That's why you are running away, some of us politely, maturely, and calmly asked you to back your crazy shit up. So you try to look high and mighty and bully your way out of it because your ideas can't punch thru a paper bag. This is the autistic shit hole of the net, we've seen that game before and guess what? We embrace it and have mastered it. So if you don't have a way to defend yourself because your ideas are a joke, expect them to be laughed at.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino