Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roy did some tard-raging while nobody was paying attention.

The day he submitted his DMCA claim and got renewed attention here, he posted this:

royp1.png

A few weeks later he was ranting about Pewdiepie, who apparently referenced him in a video?:

royp2.png

Then in his last tweet at the end of October, he was ranting and raving about twitter facilitating "harassment" and demanding they provide him with the identifies of users, before ragequitting:

royp3.png

Then a few days later he published this blog post, where he called his "harassers" "criminals," "killers" and "terrorists," and threw in some random racial identity politics for the hell of it. He also claimed that in 2012, the police "verbally assaulted" him over "false accusations and assumptions," which is certainly curious. And he tried to get a girl who made fun of him on twitter in trouble with the university she was attending:

royp4.png

royp5.png

https://royphiliposeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/
https://archive.ph/uM1sF

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roy did some tard-raging while nobody was paying attention.

The day he submitted his DMCA claim and got renewed attention here, he posted this:

View attachment 632335

A few weeks later he was ranting about Pewdiepie, who apparently referenced him in a video?:

View attachment 632336

Then in his last tweet at the end of October, he was ranting and raving about twitter facilitating "harassment" and demanding they provide him with the identifies of users, before ragequitting:

View attachment 632337

Then a few days later he published this blog post, where he called his "harassers" "criminals," "killers" and "terrorists," and threw in some random racial identity politics for the hell of it. He also claimed that in 2012, the police "verbally assaulted" him over "false accusations and assumptions," which is certainly curious. And he tried to get a girl who made fun of him on twitter in trouble with the university she was attending:

View attachment 632338
View attachment 632339
https://royphiliposeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/
https://archive.ph/uM1sF
Did Pewdiepie even make that much commentary on Roy's speach to begin with?
He's usually pretty tame with his reactions on these subjects.

Any backlash that Roy got was all his own. He needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions and move on.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I'm getting from this is that he thinks no one should be able to call him a moron for acting like a moron because... he's a moron.

Your comment is terrorism.

Roy posted a statement about the 2014 incident that made him Internet-famous. Not exactly moving on with his life.

• He says that he "accidentally" asked for a CEO or board position when he really meant to ask for a retail position. This is his basis for repeatedly complaining that people made "assumptions" that he wanted to be CEO and didn't ask him directly to clarify things...even though he had straight up asked to be CEO on video.
  • He rants about PewDiePie being a "fucking reject" and a "dumb motherfucker."
  • After insisting that he isn't a "fruitcake," he calls his "harassers" "motherfuckers" for stating otherwise.
  • He admits that he is not a "super genius," which is the sanest thing I've ever seen him say.
  • At 7:12 he briefly calls out Kiwi Farms specifically by name.
  • He claims he's looking for a lawyer to sue various websites and Internet personalities for making fun of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
Roy posted a statement about the 2014 incident that made him Internet-famous. Not exactly moving on with his life.

• He says that he "accidentally" asked for a CEO or board position when he really meant to ask for a retail position. This is his basis for repeatedly complaining that people made "assumptions" that he wanted to be CEO and didn't ask him directly to clarify things...even though he had straight up asked to be CEO on video.
  • He rants about PewDiePie being a "fucking reject" and a "dumb motherfucker."
  • After insisting that he isn't a "fruitcake," he calls his "harassers" "motherfuckers" for stating otherwise.
  • He admits that he is not a "super genius," which is the sanest thing I've ever seen him say.
  • At 7:12 he briefly calls out Kiwi Farms specifically by name.
  • He claims he's looking for a lawyer to sue various websites and Internet personalities for making fun of him.

Roy, if you're reading this, since I know you probably will... This fucking thread was dead in the water for the most part. You're not even at 5 pages yet. Go look at the "general" threads we have on some people here, they are in the 1000s of pages and get updated regularly. There is no harassment coming from this site, the last pages of this thread are screencaps of YOUR tweets/blog posts with some commentary.

You haven't even been THAT exceptional compared to most people on this site. You fucked up once at a Tesla shareholders meeting and have a big ego. You have no Twitter presence now and could pretty easily get a job/return to a normal life.

The minute you start sending lawsuits to random YouTubers and bloggers, try to serve Pewdiepie, or otherwise, and word gets out? This thread is going to grow exponentially. Putting "Roy Philipose" into YouTube right now only pulls up that Tesla meeting, the Pewdiepie video, your "statement" video, and a bunch of other random shit. There's like, 3 videos about you. You send papers to Pewdiepie or this site or Elon Musk and people hear about that shit? There will be a lot more videos.

You can still get out, you aren't quite "internet famous" yet. Suppress your ego and this might all pass.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roy, if you're reading this, since I know you probably will... This fucking thread was dead in the water for the most part. You're not even at 5 pages yet. Go look at the "general" threads we have on some people here, they are in the 1000s of pages and get updated regularly. There is no harassment coming from this site, the last pages of this thread are screencaps of YOUR tweets/blog posts with some commentary.

You haven't even been THAT exceptional compared to most people on this site. You fucked up once at a Tesla shareholders meeting and have a big ego. You have no Twitter presence now and could pretty easily get a job/return to a normal life.

The minute you start sending lawsuits to random YouTubers and bloggers, try to serve Pewdiepie, or otherwise, and word gets out? This thread is going to grow exponentially. Putting "Roy Philipose" into YouTube right now only pulls up that Tesla meeting, the Pewdiepie video, your "statement" video, and a bunch of other random shit. There's like, 3 videos about you. You send papers to Pewdiepie or this site or Elon Musk and people hear about that shit? There will be a lot more videos.

You can still get out, you aren't quite "internet famous" yet. Suppress your ego and this might all pass.

Well, the thread didn't even have a single full page, and hadn't had a post for over three and a half years, before he filed a DMCA request back in October and revived interest. It appears that he didn't learn from that, so I wouldn't hold your breath on him wising up at this point.

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that he's hopefully learned that he is not a super genius. That said, he certainly believed it back then the idea that he was asking for a retail position is ludicrous. Roy, bubelah, you're not fooling anyone.

Well, the thread didn't even have a single full page, and hadn't had a post for over three and a half years, before he filed a DMCA request back in October and revived interest. It appears that he didn't learn from that, so I wouldn't hold your breath on him wising up at this point.

And that was back when Null was still humoring spurious DMCA takedown notices if they were correctly formatted.

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Kiwis, I recently came across a deal that I simply could not pass up. Previously I thought that the last available remanences of Roy's masterpiece had been permanently lost to the likes of foreign booksellers or being sold for over $1000 on Amazon. Needless to say, when I found a used copy for $10, I shilled out those sheckles faster than the US can send aid Israel.
futureCapitalistFront.jpg
futureCapitalistBack.jpg
futureCapitalistDedication.jpg

Well, let me tell you gentlemen: I've read the preface to this modern Shakespearian work and I'm already excited about what's to come:
April 2011

We are all looking for success in life. We have so much potential just waiting to be unleashed. If you had difficulty in the past, this book will help you get started in the right direction with the right education.
Thank You and Enjoy!

Foreword:

This book is about my personal story, an autobiography per se, a tutorial, life in general, higher thinking, short essays and quotes, among other things. Everything here I have said in this book is 100% truth. I want you to understand the words I say. You may or may not agree. If you don't like the words 1 say, don't worry, in time you will, I have written a common book for the common people. A book that is good for all.

This book might have been titled the Philipose Philosophy or Mega Building: Cure for Business, Cure for All. But I chose "Don't Get Hustled". Why? Because that's pretty much what the book is about. I have been hustled all this time. And I know others have been too. So allow me to share with you the hustle on a higher level. In 2011, the book was renamed to "The Future Capitalist." This title I am comfortable with.

This book is about capital. A subject that is not taught in schools today and the main reason we are having problems in society. Money and success principles are required subjects, we all have to learn.

Sincerely,

Roy M. Philipose, SE MA (Self-Educated Masters)

For privacy, some names have been changed. Book was revised after edit.

(Am I reading a memoir or a self-help book?)

Should I do book club with ronic?

You know you're in for an experience when a table of contents looks like this:
IMG_20190206_202732137~2.jpg
---------------------
I'm two pages in and holy shit this is a mess. Let me show you an example of what you're in for when you're dealing with lvl. 2 genious:
IMG_20190206_204021601~2.jpg
The whole thing is just a bunch of short anctedotes from Roy himself, and most of what he has to say is either laughably wrong or stupidly obvious.
And I swear, there is a quotable line on every page.

From his first dose of wisdom concerning investment:
Investing is putting the right people together with the right resources for the right purpose, achieving the right outcome.
What?

A fascinating insight as to the nature of television:
Remember TV is a business and the broadcasters want you to watch their programs and
commercials. TV is a business and you are the customers, you pay and,
basically, work for them.
Thanks Roy, I definitely didn't know that already, and your conclusion definitely makes sense.

Aparently Roy has distain for his middle class family:
Good Lord, all this time. I have been talking to my parents and relatives,
since I was born, talking about what to do with my life. Here these
middle-classians (people who think they are better than others), basically
dead, were giving me advice. As you can see, I'm not here to be like them.

I have the feeling this will be an entertaining read.

Last edited:

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3.3.06 (Journal)
I called "Rosetta Stone" today. I wanted them to develop language
learning software based on the Hindi language. Currently when you buy
the product, it has the graphic text and the visual. Well, if you write Hindi
now, you probably use English characters, which most Indian people in USA use. So I recommended this to the rep, and he said, "I will send it off
to my team." He said something like, "I'm not sure what will happen I'm
not involved with that process." Actually Mr. Alex, customer sales rep
you are. You just don't know it. Only because you are trained to handle
calls in a specific manner. Co-operative thinking helps.
Telling companies how they should be run since before Tesla, appearantly.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
You know you're in for an experience when a table of contents looks like this:
Good grief. Somebody needs to tell Roy what an index is, and how it works. That is altogether too many "topics" and they're not in anything remotely close to a sensible order.

Also the "don't get hustled" thing about credit cards is totally wrong. If credit card companies "educated" people on "how to use" credit cards, they wouldn't go out of business. They'd be raking in the cash, exactly as they are now. Credit card companies aren't in the business of hustling people into carrying a balance and paying ridiculous interest rates. They don't make their money on interest; they make their money on transaction fees. They get a cut for every purchase you make, whether you carry a balance or not, and they'd really prefer you not, because carrying a balance ties up money that they could otherwise be lending back out to get more fees.

For every dollar you spend, which the credit company effectively lends you, they get about 2 percent in transaction fees. If you pay that dollar back right away, then they can lend it out again to someone else next month. They'd rather lend the same dollar out every month, and get a 2% fee each time, rather than lending it once and then charging someone 12-14% interest to take their time in paying it back.

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good grief. Somebody needs to tell Roy what an index is, and how it works. That is altogether too many "topics" and they're not in anything remotely close to a sensible order.

Also the "don't get hustled" thing about credit cards is totally wrong. If credit card companies "educated" people on "how to use" credit cards, they wouldn't go out of business. They'd be raking in the cash, exactly as they are now. Credit card companies aren't in the business of hustling people into carrying a balance and paying ridiculous interest rates. They don't make their money on interest; they make their money on transaction fees. They get a cut for every purchase you make, whether you carry a balance or not, and they'd really prefer you not, because carrying a balance ties up money that they could otherwise be lending back out to get more fees.

For every dollar you spend, which the credit company effectively lends you, they get about 2 percent in transaction fees. If you pay that dollar back right away, then they can lend it out again to someone else next month. They'd rather lend the same dollar out every month, and get a 2% fee each time, rather than lending it once and then charging someone 12-14% interest to take their time in paying it back.
The whole "don't get hustled" theme seems to come up a lot. The whole world's appearantly out to screw Roy.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Credit card companies aren't in the business of hustling people into carrying a balance and paying ridiculous interest rates.

You could add "reputable" to "credit card companies" there.

Ray confirmed for dude with piss poor credit who gets 20%+ APR credit cards because that's all they'll give him.

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My thoughts so far:
If I hadn't read the title of this book before starting, I would have guessed that Roy was advocating for some sort of communist society. According to Roy, anybody doing anything to benefit themselves is bad. Society can only be fixed if everybody redirects their efforts towards helping society as a whole.
Admittingly, I find his views kind of admirable, but when putting thought to it, it becomes obvious that Roy is a bit of an idealist ... and a narcissist. (but you already knew that)

He mentions applying for a job at a bank, which he got turned down for.
Roy's response:
(this is copied word-for-word, all spelling mistakes are completely Roy's)
True, most likely I wouldn't be the best "in store branch sales associate", but in twelve months I could lead the entire banking sector in store volume as regional president of Citizens bank.
You have big balls, Roy.

Another example as he offers to fill the dean position at a university (I'm not shitting you):
...I talked some more to Peter about the business dean position, and that I could fill that posiion well. Again he said, "You don't even have a degree, and you aren't qualified." In response I said, "I am educated enough; I can help the school a lot, you and everyone." Peter still said "No." By that time the security chief told me, "Go, or else we are going to contact the police." Peter also said that, "He comes in unannounced, basically with no appointment, bothering the students." "Hey I came here to make an appointment." "No." So I left, and that was pretty much it. Hey I even asked security for a job, nothing...
Does this man have no shame

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
You could add "reputable" to "credit card companies" there.

Ray confirmed for dude with piss poor credit who gets 20%+ APR credit cards because that's all they'll give him.
I wouldn't exactly call those credit card companies "disreputable". They know that he probably isn't ever going to fully pay them back, so they're just trying to get a decent return on their investment while they can, before they eventually have to sell what's left of his debt to a collections agency for pennies on the dollar.

It's a little sketchy, but he's forcing them to do it by not paying them back the way he's supposed to. The alternative is just not lending him any money at all. I suppose that would be the "right" thing to do.

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy is such a habitual failure that I don't even know how he feeds himself. Like... what does he DO? Is he tugboated? Trust fund that parents set up knowing that their son was exceptional?

Anyway, I look forward to his next DMCA attempt here.
I'd be worried, but I think Roy'll have a hard time finding a lawyer that'll work out of the kindness of his heart.

-from page 20-
If you don't agree with something the professor says, then say so. Stand up and say, "No, I believe you are wrong." Remember most professors think they control the class; No, you do... You are paying them; they are not paying you.
Remember kids, if your teacher says something that you disagree with, it's because they're wrong.
What, do you think they know more than you or something?

Last edited by a moderator: