Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Excerpt 18: Roy doesn't like fun:
3-12-2006 Parade

Again, I saw on television a "St. Patrick's Day" parade. Now I see the "Mayor" with a nice green hat. Remember, "Don't be fooled." All the people who came to the parade came to the tradition before, probably when economic times were better, now times are not. Funny, people just can't come to grips with reality. Who knows? Maybe the mayor will take care of them? Most likely not... Everyone who came to the parade today, who knows, maybe things are going well for them? Maybe ten years from now things will continue to go well or maybe not. Why would someone go to an event that only will make them happy today? I don't know... Why? We have been conditioned to do so.
Roy, you are just a huge party popper. How fucking dare people enjoy a parade!
Do you ever have fun, Roy? I don't think you do.

Excerpt 19: Go to hell, middle-classians! (literally):
Going to Heaven, MCs?
See, since you focus on yourself, and your home, and no one else (Even the ones who don't even have a home), you want to make sure to yourself and to others that you have a decent lifestyle with today's updated fashion. See how you focus on yourself, selfish, isn't it? Where you see people struggling, and you are living in the laps of luxury. Remember, your time in heaven is already here, since that is what you wanted, right? Do you honestly believe that you are going to heaven? Why should you? You are already living in heaven here on earth. You decided just to focus on your family and yourself. Your time living it up, this is your Time in Heaven. Sorry, God has it this way. Do you honestly think that you are going to enjoy life right after death? How about a holding place? This is where you will experience the hardship... that others feel today.
Just...wow.

Are you sure you're not a communist, Roy? It's OK, I won't judge. I honestly think you'd be better off if you just admitted it to yourself.

Last edited:

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Roy would need a 7 thousand dollar loan for, considering he presumably lives rent-free and his wife seems to be willing to work while he isn't, so they'd have some influx of cash monthly... right?
It's credit card debt - the screenshot that was posted of his minimum payment statement says, "If you make no additional charges using this card".

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
Excerpt 18: Roy doesn't like fun:

Roy, you are just a huge party popper. How fucking dare people enjoy a parade!
Do you ever have fun, Roy? I don't think you do.

Excerpt 19: Go to hell, middle-classians! (literally):

Just...wow.

Are you sure you're not a communist, Roy? It's OK, I won't judge. I honestly think you'd be better off if you just admitted it to yourself.
lol oh man, i was not expecting "middle class people will suffer in the after life" from this pudgy archetype of middle class banality. does he think he's not middle-class just because he doesn't work? he's fucking sponging off of other middle class people, holding them back from escaping their own "MC thinking". he's like a fat stupid demon who's job is just to exist and drag everyone around him down.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
You have to wonder who would marry someone like Roy.
Roy does a "good" job of sounding like he's smart and full of promise. I mean he sucks at it but it's all he does all day everyday from what we can see of him. I wouldn't be surprised if a not-too-bright women thought she was marrying into a millionaire-lifestyle future because of it. Some people just take others at face value.

Also, Roy is the black sheep in an otherwise successful, fairly rich family so the wife might have gone for the long haul and thought it was a decent-enough safenet for life with the unlikely possibility of Roy actually amounting to something.

Someone mention he's Indian before, as well? That culture in particular has a lot of arranged marriages, etc.

That all being said, I can guarantee no one married Roy for his cheerful and compassionate bright personality.

kiwifarms.net
I don't even know this guy in real life but he still somehow managed to exhaust the fuck out of me from the stuff on this thread alone. It surprises me he really has any people left in his life who still interact with him despite his constant bitching and preaching. What a drag.

• Agree
Reactions: Cato and AprilRains

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Excerpt 20: Like Ben:
College and Ben Franklin

Today I called up counselors at LaSalle University. I told them my Federal student loans were maxed out. And they all said the same thing, apply for private loans. I also asked UPenn about Benjamin Franklin and how he had educated himself. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Franklin never achieved a university degree. Yet we still continue to push people into school. Two hundred years after his passing, we still talk about his views today. Funny, we talk about it, but who actually lives his views? ... On his documentary, one of his sayings said, "that man usually dies at twenty-five, but isn't yet buried until sixty-five." ... If you went to UPenn or are attending UPenn right at the moment and don't understand what the above statement means, and you don't care, don't worry, you just got hustled. Go on and continue to be middle-classian.
Roy, maybe if you had actually pursued a degree there instead of just taking a bunch of random classes, you wouldn't be running out of money from the government.
And by the way, you're not Benjamin Franklin, Roy.

Excerpt 21:
3.7.2006 JE - Local University

Three students robbed a fellow student who was on the football team. Apparently over steroids (strength enhancing drug). School officials didn't comment. Remember, school is a business. The students were arrested and suspended from school. Do you think the school cares? Maybe or maybe not. It is just three students they can easily replace. Your son or daughter might attend this school or another university. Or maybe you don't care that society is starting to fall apart. Starting with the lower levels. I guess your society is fine for now.
The further into this book I get, the more insane Roy seems to become. Apparently, some students getting suspended for robbing another student is a sign of societal decay.
Yes, Roy, the school does care. Even if they were corrupt, do you think that they'd want an incident like this ruining their reputation?

---------------------------------------------------------
I have one more passage to share from what I'd consider the book proper, so stay tuned. I'm not saying that there isn't more from the book to share, but everything past that point is more a look into how Roy's company functions (which should be fun).

Overall, I say this book has been an interesting look into the mind of a rather unique person. I know that I like to poke fun at you, Roy, but there were some actual good ideas in here, so maybe if you'd learn to humble yourself a little (and yes, you do have an ego problem, Roy), you have a chance of making a positive impact on the world in your own unique way.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Excerpt 22: Bin Laden was just misunderstood:
Bin Laden

Why do you think Bin Laden is so upset? His people are living at such low level, when the MCs are living at such a high level. You would be upset too. Remember, he might be upset because of your high lifestyle... When you have someone who is jealous and has access to weapons. What do you think is going to happen? Hey, Mr. Bin Laden. I will come and teach your people real wealth if you like. That is, if I get the chance to do so.
I am not here to rule you, just to show your people how to live and prosper amongst yourselves. I understand your people are suffering. Hey, we are suffering in America too. It seems many people outside America, are so not fond of this country?
Yes, Roy, Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda hate us because we're rich and they're poor. This is obviously the reason why an Islamist extremist hates America, and nothing else.
Listen, I know Bin Laden is dead now, but maybe you can go overseas and help ISIS overcome the middle-classian oppression that they're obviously facing. I'm sure that they'll listen to your message and not do something else to you involving sharp metal objects.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
We've entered the part of the book where Roy shares his invention ideas.

Excerpt 23: Roy's clean ass is more important than nuclear fusion:
(Update, bathroom tissue cleaner)

You would think after fifty years or so, someone would come up with a better way to clean your "rear end." This, after you use the toilet. Geez, you develop and spent so much on technology for this and that, yet forget about some simple technology to clean our under body. I like the European system with the water. ... The guys at engineering need to pause on developing nuclear fusion and start working on simpler products and services. Hmm, Maybe that too. Something, along the lines of a bidet...improvement.
Roy, if you want to buy a bidet, just buy a bidet, nobody's stopping you. We don't need to bring nuclear engineering to a halt because Roy doesn't know how to use Amazon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, this is Roy's idea of a patent:
royPatent.jpg
It's a Kindle, Roy. You've invented a Kindle.

OK, just for kicks, I decided to look up Roy's book in the copyright office, just to see what would come up.
What I did find was rather interesting: https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=PA0002071643+&Search_Code=REGS&PID=cf5l6zSeTMXmAENyGb8J3hCWOO7YJ&SEQ=20190222005903&CNT=25&HIST=1

Now, I don't know much about how the copyright office works, so I could be wrong here, but it appears that Roy attempted to copyright the video of himself at the Tesla conference.
If this turns out to be true, it's fucking hilarious.

Again, could be wrong.

edit: Giving an exact link won't work apparently. If you want to look it up, use registration code PA0001982730, or just read here:
Type of Work: Motion Picture

Registration Number / Date:
PA0002071643 / 2018-01-17
Supplement to: PA0001982730 / 2014

Application Title: Roy Philipose at Tesla Shareholder Meeting Video 2014.

Title: Roy Philipose at Tesla Shareholder Meeting Video 2014.

Copyright Claimant:
Roy Philipose.

Date of Creation: 2014

Date of Publication:
2014-06-03

Nation of First Publication:
United States

Authorship on Application:
Roy Philipose; Citizenship: United States. Authorship:
entire motion picture.

Supplement to Registration:
Full Title:
Roy Philipose at Tesla Shareholder Meeting
Video 2014.
PA0001982730, 2014.

Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.

Names: Philipose, Roy

================================================================================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Library of Congress
United States Copyright Office
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20559-6000
202-707-3000

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I couldn't find anything in the patent office. Then again the patent office's web search tool looks like it hasn't been updated since the 90s.
considering how much of a super genius he is, i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't understand that "patent pending" is a legal status that represents an actual pending patent application. i bet he put it on there thinking "getting a patent would be very easy for me, i can get it anytime so it's already pending in my head"

33rd

Tinfoil Milliner
kiwifarms.net
OK, just for kicks, I decided to look up Roy's book in the copyright office, just to see what would come up.
What I did find was rather interesting: https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=PA0002071643+&Search_Code=REGS&PID=cf5l6zSeTMXmAENyGb8J3hCWOO7YJ&SEQ=20190222005903&CNT=25&HIST=1

Now, I don't know much about how the copyright office works, so I could be wrong here, but it appears that Roy attempted to copyright the video of himself at the Tesla conference.
If this turns out to be true, it's fucking hilarious.

Again, could be wrong.
Not only did he attempt to patent a video with him in it, he did so on four separate occasions. I assume these were attempts to add more weight to his DMCA claims on Youtube.

Capture11.PNG

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino