World Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces - It's a boy, apparently

Baby Jane Hudson

But ya are in that chair, Blanche, ya are.
kiwifarms.net
I hope the surrogate is in good health after they made her wait to calf Harry's offspring.

Sorry, I'm not buying the fact that a 37 ( or so she would have us believe) year old woman would get pregnant so quickly after their May wedding. They had help, one way or another. I'm leaning toward a surrogate. Why else would they be so secretive about the birth, the due date and the gender (oh wait, it's going to be gender fluid...never mind).

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I hope the surrogate is in good health after they made her wait to calf Harry's offspring.

Sorry, I'm not buying the fact that a 37 ( or so she would have us believe) year old woman would get pregnant so quickly after their May wedding. They had help, one way or another. I'm leaning toward a surrogate. Why else would they be so secretive about the birth, the due date and the gender (oh wait, it's going to be gender fluid...never mind).
They were probably fucking while engaged and that's a no-no.

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
I posted a story about a friend of my Dad's in a Princess Diana thread a while back thread that was quite well received, so you may be pleased to hear there's a sequel.

The same guy was ambushed by a Sky News reporter outside work. This was around the time Kate was pregnant with her first child. The reporters asked him whether he was excited about the Royal Baby.
"I really don't care," he answered.
"Well, do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" the reporter asked.
"I think it'll be a ponce," he replied, and walked off.

Amazingly enough, that interview didn't get broadcast on national television.
I have heard that apparently at the wedding of Harry and Meghan, one of the royals (allegedly Middleton, but I doubt it) was caught commenting that "if he wanted to fuck her, he should have just fucked her, everyone else has".

Could be bullshit, but I get the sense that people are not too pleased with Meghan. Didn't her father or uncle send a letter begging him not to marry her?

On another note, how black is the kid going to be?

They were probably fucking while engaged and that's a no-no.
Harry was in the military, they fuck anything that moves given the chance. Definitely did so when engaged.

Marco Fucko

Freak a flow and flow fancy free.
kiwifarms.net
Why is the royal family even still a thing? It's literally the current year and the British are living like backwards savages.

Reactions: Venus

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net

They're secretive because they actually want some privacy in their lives. Prince Harry in particular basically lives with a constant shadowy cabal of paparazzi dogging his every move. The royal security agency have some amazing stories to tell about the lengths these idiots will go to just for a single fuzzy snapshot of something that could potentially be slapped on the cover of the kind of glossy magazine you always see in dentist's waiting rooms.

Plus, as a Royal, she'd be able to get the best fertility treatment on the market.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
37 year old mother?

Autism watch: commenced
Autism being linked to be mostly caused by excessive testosterone while the baby is developing. Essentially this is why autistic boys and girls have very masculine facial features, this is also why many autistic people are on the higher ends of IQ and tend to not be as socially skilled because they're more focused on objective oriented things. They'll have a greater genetic predisposition for technical related things, but this upsets those people who think every baby is a blank slate.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
So if she is the 56% princess, then that makes the child the 28% royal progeny.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Autism being linked to be mostly caused by excessive testosterone while the baby is developing. Essentially this is why autistic boys and girls have very masculine facial features, this is also why many autistic people are on the higher ends of IQ and tend to not be as socially skilled because they're more focused on objective oriented things. They'll have a greater genetic predisposition for technical related things, but this upsets those people who think every baby is a blank slate.
Welp, I'm fucked if I have any sprogs.

Ot: have the sjw's lost their shit about the child being "assigned a gender", yet?

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WELCOMING IN THE NEW YEAR
kiwifarms.net
Why is the royal family even still a thing? It's literally the current year and the British are living like backwards savages.
Because the government has an agreement where they get to have all the money from the royal lands and stuff in exchange to give like, £240 million+ less to them in upkeep.

Plus it means they don't have to spend their money on campaigns for some powerless, oily president which you know is what they'd end up being replaced with- there's no point in voting for someone who'd do what the royal family already does, because what they do doesn't matter enough.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino