World Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces - It's a boy, apparently

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I'm just mad that that ginger twat is marrying an older woman. Marrying a woman older than you (even by a fucking minute) is the most haram of haram acts tbqh. Prove me wrong.
Its okay if you marry very early.

Also why do they care about that pretender bastard anyway?
Luitpold will be King of Bavaria and the UK some day...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Save the Loli

Chewy Suarez

specializes in canine couture
kiwifarms.net
ngl i’ve noticed people are just starting to care less about the monarchy in general. i remember william and kate’s royal wedding and first child being such a HUGE televised and reported event while i forgot harry was even married let alone about to have a child.

now poor meghan’s stuck pumping out offspring for the rest of her life. that must suck.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
ngl i’ve noticed people are just starting to care less about the monarchy in general. i remember william and kate’s royal wedding and first child being such a HUGE televised and reported event while i forgot harry was even married let alone about to have a child.

now poor meghan’s stuck pumping out offspring for the rest of her life. that must suck.
Eh, people only care about Meghan's kids if William and Kate's entire family is wiped out. Did anybody really care about the kids that Prince Charles' siblings had?

William got the attention because of being in the line of succession. With each kid Kate pops out, Harry is more and more irrelevant.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nah it's just Harry is always the spare, he'll get attention for his good works/scandals, but Meghan is essentially the Fergie to Kate's Diana.

Baby Jane Hudson

But ya are in that chair, Blanche, ya are.
kiwifarms.net
Nah it's just Harry is always the spare, he'll get attention for his good works/scandals, but Meghan is essentially the Fergie to Kate's Diana.
I wouldn't give Me-gain that high of an opinion by comparing her to Fergi. Me-gain is all about the attention, the $$ and the status. I suspect she couldn't give two swats about Harry. If she did truly give birth (I'm still leaning toward a surrogate), she's got the royals by the testes. She got herself a little money maker with Harry's baby.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's called Archie.

Not the worst to be honest, I was expecting something terrible.

Baby Jane Hudson

But ya are in that chair, Blanche, ya are.
kiwifarms.net
Nope he will be 7th in line. So unless William's family is wiped out Megan's brat won't ever see the throne.
Thank the good Lord above for that.

Can you imagine what his birthday parties are going to be like with his white trash aunt and uncle banging on Frog Hut's (yes Frog hut, not a typo) door demanding they be let in to see their nephew and hurling empty Budweiser beer cans at the windows.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he's simply the spare, probably the only reason that Harry was probably allowed to marry Meghan in the first place is because he's not considered to be of Royal blood at all. And is only kept around because it would tarnish the Royals reputation.

James Lifford Hewitt (born 30 April 1958) is a British former cavalry officer in the British Army. He rose to public prominence in the mid-1990s after he disclosed a romantic affair that he had engaged in with Diana, Princess of Wales, while she was still married to the heir apparent to the throne of the United Kingdom, Prince Charles.[1][2]

Off the books, none of them are in line for the throne.

There is a long standing rumor though, that Diana and her boyfriend were killed because she intended to marry him and convert to Islam, which would've been a slap in the face of the Royal Family after that previous embarassment, since its also rumored she had been yachting after her marriage breakdown in order to fund her lavish lifestyle. Which is where she met the Egyptian Billionaire.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino