World Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces - It's a boy, apparently

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
Oh if any of you guys come across this, let me know.

View attachment 753906

After she broke up with her small time producer husband, she was off in the Meditterranean in 2014, then Malta and Gozo in 2015, the Cayman island in 2016. Everything has since been deleted.

View attachment 754171

View attachment 754172

View attachment 754173

View attachment 754174
Again...why did he decide to marry this broad? If he wanted to fuck her, just do it, he wouldn't be the only one.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she swallows the meat AND the potatoes.
She looks like she would have to.

Make no mistake, she is pretty, but in a way trashier? way than let’s say Kate Middleton or some of Harry’s past girlfriends.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
The media is weirdly up in arms about this story, but quite honestly my most immediate response upon hearing the news was "Danny who?". The BBC has such an extensive laundry list of wholly replaceable "comedians" and other hangers-on that if the media hadn't reported the dismissal, I doubt anyone would have noticed.
Dara O Briain decided to defend Baker and then went down the 'Irish were treated like white niggers' route. Many woke points were lost:

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
She looks like she would have to.

Make no mistake, she is pretty, but in a way trashier? way than let’s say Kate Middleton or some of Harry’s past girlfriends.
Eeeehhh.... maybe I'm a super racist and only see white girls as pretty, but she does not strike me as pretty. Not ugly either, but not something you would pick if you were a celebrity. Maybe she would look better slimmer or with a nose half as wide as it is, maybe I'm a loli Hitler who can't appreciate the super flat noses. Than again you know what they say about british women.

Not everybody can be smart like Trump and oustource to Slovenia!

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I get the impression if hadn't been such an aggressive social climbing whore while doing stupid shit like writing insipid messages on bananas for other whores while posing for the Daily Mail she may have been able to been able to pull it off but now everyone hates her and is sick of having her mutt face shoved at them every time they turn around. So now we're going to have the mutt baby plastered all over the place. I guess its true, Harry doesn't matter so Elizabeth II dgaf.

But seriously, this old whore? Come on.

Azovka

kiwifarms.net
Eeeehhh.... maybe I'm a super racist and only see white girls as pretty, but she does not strike me as pretty. Not ugly either, but not something you would pick if you were a celebrity. Maybe she would look better slimmer or with a nose half as wide as it is, maybe I'm a loli Hitler who can't appreciate the super flat noses. Than again you know what they say about british women.

Not everybody can be smart like Trump and oustource to Slovenia!
Well yeah, I agree with you here in the sense that she's not celebrity-wife material. Still, I guess the standards are lower in Britain.
Having lived there for 3 years, it seems like most girls are just super trashy, binge-drinking, young alcoholics in the making with terrible teeth. At least that's how it is in London and Birmingham. Doubt the rest of the country is different.

And by pretty, I don't mean beautiful. Meghan still cleans up way better than most of the population, but idk, she just looks cheap.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having lived there for 3 years, it seems like most girls are just super trashy, binge-drinking, young alcoholics in the making with terrible teeth. At least that's how it is in London and Birmingham.
Depends where you go. If you go to normie clubs, as I suspect you did, that is what you will find. And the blokes are no better for the most part. I blame Love Island myself. And Instacrap. And reality TV in general.

Also, London is best avoided in general. It's an awful place. Hugely expensive, everything is ever so slightly sub-standard, horribly polluted, water only clean because it's passed through 8 million kidneys, multidimensional ethnic strife, hipsters everywhere, best avoided really.

Azovka

kiwifarms.net
Depends where you go. If you go to normie clubs, as I suspect you did, that is what you will find. And the blokes are no better for the most part. I blame Love Island myself. And Instacrap. And reality TV in general.

Also, London is best avoided in general. It's an awful place. Hugely expensive, everything is ever so slightly sub-standard, horribly polluted, water only clean because it's passed through 8 million kidneys, multidimensional ethnic strife, hipsters everywhere, best avoided really.
Tell me about it. And yeah, I suspect Fabric, Koko etc. all count as normie clubs.

But yeah my point still stands, British girls are trashy as hell.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell me about it. And yeah, I suspect Fabric, Koko etc. all count as normie clubs.

But yeah my point still stands, British girls are trashy as hell.
Fabric is the most normie of all normie clubs. It's where product-haired NPCs go to drink overpriced watery lager, snort vast amounts of cocaine and pull godawful overly made up fishlipped Fifty Shades of Grey readers with their ironed hair and spray tans before leaving for mechanical, joyless copulation round the back of the skips. I went there when a student a couple of times and hated it.

And you are right. British girls are trashy beyond trashy. British WOMEN are not though, well, not for the most part. The trick is to try and discern which ones will grow out of it.

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
London is a theme park, good for a holiday or weekend trip, but unless you are mega rich, or live in council housing, cost of living is ridiculous. Most would rather pay to commute to work than live there.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Harry is definitely Charles’s kid. He’s the spitting image of Phil The Greek.

Eyes so close together... gah.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Slimy Time

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 755292
He looks like Ed Sheeran in that photo. Honestly it doesn't matter who his father is, he's what, 5th in line? Unless his social climber wife plans on offing his brother and nephews, he will never sit on the throne. The only thing he's good for atm is the autistic nonsense that will occur thanks to his wife.

I can definitely see Charles abdicating and passing it on to William. Being a monarch sucks, can't go out, must attend all sorts of events, can't take a shit without someone checking on you. He would probably prefer staying as he is.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He looks like Ed Sheeran in that photo. Honestly it doesn't matter who his father is, he's what, 5th in line? Unless his social climber wife plans on offing his brother and nephews, he will never sit on the throne. The only thing he's good for atm is the autistic nonsense that will occur thanks to his wife.

I can definitely see Charles abdicating and passing it on to William. Being a monarch sucks, can't go out, must attend all sorts of events, can't take a shit without someone checking on you. He would probably prefer staying as he is.
Probably, yes. Also, for him to send his black spider letters out now trying to influence Parliament is considered fairly harmless, but for King Charles III it would potentially spark a constitutional crisis.

Azovka

kiwifarms.net
Fabric is the most normie of all normie clubs. It's where product-haired NPCs go to drink overpriced watery lager, snort vast amounts of cocaine and pull godawful overly made up fishlipped Fifty Shades of Grey readers with their ironed hair and spray tans before leaving for mechanical, joyless copulation round the back of the skips. I went there when a student a couple of times and hated it.

And you are right. British girls are trashy beyond trashy. British WOMEN are not though, well, not for the most part. The trick is to try and discern which ones will grow out of it.
Your description of Fabric is spot on. I hated it too, but I also liked having friends. And my friends liked Fabric. Sacrifices were made.

And yeah, British girls are the worst, and your country's youth has a real, systemic problem with alcohol abuse.
Which is why I can see why Prince Harry went looking for a bride abroad. Though he did manage to get an equally trashy and cheap-looking one, so I'm not sure it was worth it.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Meghan always struck me as exceedingly fake. I dunno why, but whenever I look at her the bitch alarms in the back of my head go off like crazy.

The fact that she ditched her old husband and friends once she got even a lick of fame to her name doesn't really help her case.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oliver Cromwell was the best thing that ever happened to the royal family, and Britain is in dire need of a new Cromwell.
The Puritans carried out the only successful revolution in Britain. They acted with determination against a licentious, debauched and corrupt aristocracy – all to the good. When liberals use the word puritan as a slur they are betraying the actual origins of liberalism and adopting the language of the old Tory opponents of the Puritans.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 755292
It's certainly possible, but considering the information we have, the opposite is also possible.

Diana was married in 1981, until her divorce in 1996, these are the affairs we know of.

According to Biography, Diana's first fell for her married bodyguard in 1985, but palace rumors led to his dismissal a year later. Mannakee tragically died in a 1987 motorcycle accident, and the Princess suspected foul play. "I was only happy when he was around," she said in a video obtained by NBC. "I think he was bumped off ... We'll never know."

The rumor mill still wonders whether Prince Harry is secretly the son of this red-haired cavalry officer, James Hewitt. Diana herself admitted to the five-year affair in her 1995 Panorama interview, but he stills maintains it began in 1986, two years after her younger son's birth.

James Gilby, as the other half of "Squidgygate," the former-car salesman is most remembered for his pet name for the Princess, which he used in a pre-1990 phone call over 10 times. After British tabloids got ahold of their intimate conversations in 1992, Diana purportedly ended the relationship.

Diana became "obsessed" with Oliver Hoare, the Islamic art dealer in 1992, according to People. Rumor goes she called him more than 300 times. A former bodyguard told the Daily Mail he once spotted Hoare "semi-naked behind a potted bay tree in a Kensington Palace corridor, smoking a cigar."

Theodore Forstmann, the billionaire entrepreneur was 20 years her senior, but became enamored with Diana after meeting her at a 1994 black-tie dinner. According to the Daily Mail, he set her flowers every week for three years, Forstman told a New York reporter that he reluctantly ended the romance to reunite with his longtime girlfriend, Deborah Hagerty.

More of a flirtation than an indiscretion, Diana met the English rugby player Will Carling the same year. The two hit it off, and she even took her sons to watch him play, People reports. Carling's wife Julia later lashed out, saying, "I am sad that Will put himself in that position, and that the Princess did as well. This has happened to her before, and you hope she won't do these things again, but obviously she does."

Bryan Adams, the musician wrote the single "Diana" in 1985, but didn't meet the woman that "drove him wild" until a decade later. In 2014, Adams's former girlfriend alleged the duo shared more than the song. "I knew Diana had an affair with Bryan," actress Cecilie Thomsen told the Daily Mail. She said the 1996 meetup contributed to the end of her own relationship.

Widely considered to be the love of her life, Hasnat Khan the Pakistani heart surgeon received the nickname "Mr. Wonderful" from the Princess, Vanity Fair reports. The two-year relationship stayed relatively secret, but the doctor ended it in anticipation of the media attention.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino