World Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces - It's a boy, apparently

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
ngl i’ve noticed people are just starting to care less about the monarchy in general. i remember william and kate’s royal wedding and first child being such a HUGE televised and reported event while i forgot harry was even married let alone about to have a child.

now poor meghan’s stuck pumping out offspring for the rest of her life. that must suck.
Yeah but she gets to be a princess, and that means she's first on the speed dial when her husband gets horny and starts paging his mistresses. It's a very important duty.

EasyPeasy

We are all Tommy Robinson
kiwifarms.net
So Diana was like the town bicycle, if there's any truth to what I've been reading. To be fair I don't blame them for getting into the whoring and boozing, I highly doubt I'd be satisfied with a life of breeding and wearing stupid hats (:_(
Yeah Diana was a whore. The Queen mother had her assassinated for fornicating with a Muslim. If she was still alive today, this miscegenous marriage and baby would never have happened on her watch.

Oscar Wildean

OK Corral
kiwifarms.net
Meghan always struck me as exceedingly fake. I dunno why, but whenever I look at her the bitch alarms in the back of my head go off like crazy.

The fact that she ditched her old husband and friends once she got even a lick of fame to her name doesn't really help her case.
It's funny that you've mentioned this. I have a friend who works in the media and he knows about Meghan's circle and her friends. He told me that she's fake and she's a bitch, and so are her friends.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
The succession goes:
Charles
William
George
Charlotte
Louis
Harry
Archie
...etc

And today's royals have NOTHING on their ancestors. Edward VII was known as "Edward the Caresser" for his affairs. His grandson, George, the Duke of Kent, had numerous affairs with both women AND men. Everyone knows about the Duke of Windsor. And don't even get me started on the sons of George III.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The succession goes:
Charles
William
George
Charlotte
Louis
Harry
Archie
...etc

And today's royals have NOTHING on their ancestors. Edward VII was known as "Edward the Caresser" for his affairs. His grandson, George, the Duke of Kent, had numerous affairs with both women AND men. Everyone knows about the Duke of Windsor. And don't even get me started on the sons of George III.
Indeed, Ol' Luggy may have cheated on Diana, but that was with the woman he actually loved.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Oscar Wildean

OK Corral
kiwifarms.net
The succession goes:
Charles
William
George
Charlotte
Louis
Harry
Archie
...etc

Was the Duke of Windsor the one who did drugs and was bisexual? Because I want to know more about that guy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino