Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lolicon horse has been inseminated.
1629006864694.png

download.gif

A

This thread is dedicated to Xander II, and will be updated as time goes on.
Ethanol Liver Ralph, the first cow to have two (ALLEGED) foetus threads on his abominable spawn (ALLEGED).

"The Ralphamale don't miss" -- Ethan Oliver Ralph
(Except when it comes to the court and birth certificate)

Say hi to the antichrist.
1633768850174.png

A
The foetus has already inherited the important Killstream! Take that gaydur.

10/09/2021 update: IT IS A GIRL, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE RALPH BLOODLINE IS DEAD
1633838954630.png

If it was a girl, the paedophile horse gets to name it. Oh no, the amount of disgusting weeb names out there... she's gonna name it after an anime loli. :story:

Last edited:

Crevasse-hole

Pulling his penis out during Bible Study
kiwifarms.net
This child's life is going to be horrible for the first 18 years. There's not much hope when the father is the king of white trash mountain and the mother no doubt fantasises over them. Cps is Xander 2.0's best chance

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
Fuck i didnt wanna wake up to this, to be honest now i dont want to wake up at all.
The trash lord secured his lineage once again, the best thing to hope for is a cps intervention before any diddling can occur.
Ethan Ralph™, lowering the iq of the US one child at a time

mariekex

kiwifarms.net
Qrd for us lazy retards who never bothered to follow this trainwreck of a man, what is the name of his partner he impregnated?