Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Ethan “I ain’t driving a punkass minivan” Ralph, ladies and gentlemen, let’s get that applause going. Looks like another bountiful harvest when the thaw comes.
You can ride around in pretty much anything but a pony car with one kid. I'm not going to say Ralph needs to go get a Sedona/Carnival (because heaven forbid the man have five more children to use all that seating) but you guys are acting like you need to get a Ford Excursion the moment you need to add a car seat to your daily driving gear.

Kup

“I knew you had potential, Ralph.”
kiwifarms.net
The face of regrets all hitting at once
View attachment 2870474
3214FBFA-42B9-49C2-ABE3-74BC72F66907.jpeg
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can ride around in pretty much anything but a pony car with one kid. I'm not going to say Ralph needs to go get a Sedona/Carnival (because heaven forbid the man have five more children to use all that seating) but you guys are acting like you need to get a Ford Excursion the moment you need to add a car seat to your daily driving gear.
No, you really can’t use any two door with a kid in a car seat and all car seats for infant must be rear facing and in the back. I don’t even know if a stang has seating in the back that would fit a car seat.

Nobody that has any other option would use a two door car with a car seat. It’s enough pain in the ass getting them in and out in a four door. Then again fat people like Ralph like two doors because the extra wide doors are easier to slide the Gunt in.

It would be no big deal if they had another decent car with four doors for the kid but all they have it May’s shitbox.

Seriously, you can tell these two retards have zero idea what they are in for in April and too stupid to care.

Hey Ralph why don’t you buy a decent car for you baby momma #2 and future daughter to drive instead of your fat ass? I mean what kind of man let’s his baby mama and child ride in that fifteen year old plastic Mazda while fat wigger dad tools around in 2021 STANG? Ralph is jogger rich to his core

Last edited:

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
No, you really can’t use any two door with a kid in a car seat and all car seats for infant must be rear facing and in the back. I don’t even know if a stang has seating in the back that would fit a car seat.

Nobody that has any other option would use a two door car with a car seat. It’s enough pain in the ass getting them in and out in a four door. Then again fat people like Ralph like two doors because the extra wide doors are easier to slide the Gunt in.

It would be no big deal if they had another decent car with four doors for the kid but all they have it May’s shitbox.

Hey Ralph why don’t you buy a decent car for you baby momma #2 and future daughter to drive instead of your fat ass? I mean what kind of man let’s his baby mama and child ride in that fifteen year old plastic Mazda?
That's why I specified you can't really use pony cars.
FWIW infant seats do actually fit with some room in the back of current gen Mustangs. They're designed with having a begrudging adult human being stuck in the back of one from time to time. I'm agreeing it's a bad choice, but you can get any sedan, you don't need a minivan or SUV to accompany a single car seat.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why I specified you can't really use pony cars.
FWIW infant seats do actually fit with some room in the back of current gen Mustangs. They're designed with having a begrudging adult human being stuck in the back of one from time to time. I'm agreeing it's a bad choice, but you can get any sedan, you don't need a minivan or SUV to accompany a single car seat.
My point, if it wasn’t clear, was anything BUT a two door car will work fine.

Car seats will fit in some two doors but getting a baby in/out and strapped in a rear facing car seat is Byzantine in a two door car. An adult trying to buckle a baby in a car seat in a two door is awful. Then again Ralph figures his momma didn’t use no car seats, so he’d throw the baby in the back with a blanket. He’s the poster boy for a guy who gets a “unsecured child” ticket along with a DUI.

Last edited:

Wine em Dine em 69 em

White People Pay Up
kiwifarms.net
Meigh you’re going to want to pre-instal the baby seat correctly before you birth the bastard babbby. The hospital won’t let you leave till you show them it’s done, and Ralph won’t be able to squeeze his bulky self in between the front and back of that stupid mustang to install a seat lol but if he tries please take a pic.
ETA this is serious advice can someone tag her or what thread do I even post this in I can’t keep track any more help lol.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
Ethan “I ain’t driving a punkass minivan” Ralph, ladies and gentlemen, let’s get that applause going. Looks like another bountiful harvest when the thaw comes.
Get an Escalade SUV. It's a status symbol, popular in most wigger circles, and he won't look ridiculous getting out of one. With his short legs in that Mustang he's gonna need blocks on the pedals because he can only get up so far before the steering wheel vs. Ralph says "You shall go no further!".

Meigh you’re going to want to pre-instal the baby seat correctly before you birth the bastard babbby. The hospital won’t let you leave till you show them it’s done, and Ralph won’t be able to squeeze his bulky self in between the front and back of that stupid mustang to install a seat lol but if he tries please take a pic.
ETA this is serious advice can someone tag her or what thread do I even post this in I can’t keep track any more help lol.
They can go the Casey Anthony route and put a bassinet in the trunk.

Owlflaps

Hateful sack of animated shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My point, if it wasn’t clear, was anything BUT a two door car will work fine. Car seats will fit in some two doors but getting a baby in/out and strapped in a rear facing car seat is Byzantine in a two door car.

There's a reason why men tend to buy supercharged vehicles during their mid-life crisis. Their children are already grown.

When I had my second child, we bought a used Ford Focus ST. The car had 4 doors because we knew taking a baby in and out of was going to be an ongoing annoyance.

Buying an expensive car you can barely afford while a baby is on the way is peak wigger trash.

Antarctica

kiwifarms.net
Get an Escalade SUV. It's a status symbol, popular in most wigger circles, and he won't look ridiculous getting out of one. With his short legs in that Mustang he's gonna need blocks on the pedals because he can only get up so far before the steering wheel vs. Ralph says "You shall go no further!".
I 2nd this. Ralph whenever you read this, go buy a new $100K Escalade. It's only $64k more than the ecoboost mustang! I'm sure they can get you a good 10-15 year loan setup.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They can go the Casey Anthony route and put a bassinet in the trunk.
Lol. I just realized since Ralph is buying his car online at Carvana (because of course he is) he hasn’t actually tried to get his fat ass in and out of his Eco STANG. He didn’t even get a stang he can properly drag race at the stop lights to prove his wigger manhood.

CringeMomma

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol. I just realized since Ralph is buying his car online at Carvana (because of course he is) he hasn’t actually tried to get his fat ass in and out of his Eco STANG. He didn’t even get a stang he can properly drag race at the stop lights to prove his wigger manhood.
Good thing he has made sure to state he is keeping his options open so he can check in with us(his favorite people) for opinions. Trust your gut fat boy, I NEED to see that gunt maneuver itself in and out of a over priced basic bitch low rider. "I really like the black trim" LOL

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
This is a good indication of the sad white trash parent shitshow to come. I know some ppl are sad Ralph didn’t go to jail but his total failure at fatherhood in the next six months will be more milky for us. (I just hate the fact an actual infant will be involved)

Guys like Ralph are very much “being a dad won’t change me” and very committed to acting like the same wigger shit as always - because they are narcissistic shitheads that will always put their fragile ego and needs first.

OTOH you have guys that will happily exchange their Dodge Ram for a minivan because they aren’t selfish and are more invested in raising their kids than their ego.

Some kids can survive a shitty wigger dad with a good mom, but that’s not going to be the case here. Motherhood just turbocharges the crazy in unstable women sadly.

Also, the STANG he’s buying is $34,900, so he’s spending even more on his used car than he did on his other shitty sedan. Wonder what the Gunt clearance is like on the Stang steering wheel. (Given the guys I see driving mustangs must be pretty fucking hefty. Fat guys and meth heads love stangs
It’s just really sad to me Bc he can’t even get a 4 door to make it easier to get the baby in and out. You know how difficult it is to put a car seat in the back of a 2 door? And to take it back out? Jesus what a fucking ass.

Kup

“I knew you had potential, Ralph.”
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870700
That'll do, pig.
Q: Did he have to do credit check for all three vehicles? He claimed to have bought all 3 yet "has not signed the contract"
A truck, for all that freight that an Internet weirdo is known to haul.

Think he’s gonna put a trailer on that thing? Tell May that it’s for “family camping trips” but in reality it’s his escape pod/safe space.