Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
Hope someone calls CPS when the child grows and Mantsu posts a tweet implying she is considering molesting the kid after Gunt dies by the end of the decade.
CPS saga is definitely going to be a thing the second Ralph rolls a bowl of meth or something else retarded/irresponsible. Tried to warn his stupid ass but he shrugged it off like it's the same as getting unwanted pizza trolled.

NynchLiggers

Lost Pillstream footage
kiwifarms.net
CPS saga is definitely going to be a thing the second Ralph rolls a bowl of meth or something else retarded/irresponsible. Tried to warn his stupid ass but he shrugged it off like it's the same as getting unwanted pizza trolled.
Why even bother arguing with cows? They always reject advice, specially when the cow's reason to live is to spite the janny of a forum because of thin skin.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2870700
That'll do, pig.
Q: Did he have to do credit check for all three vehicles? He claimed to have bought all 3 yet "has not signed the contract"
Maybe he actually bought the truck - for hauling May’s trailer. Can’t think of anything else Ralph he needs a truck besides hauling his own Gunt.

His Stang is just pending/24 hour hold so he hasn’t bought it yet - just had to the guys down at the lot kiss his ass. Seriously he must be so easy to sell too.

Also imagine him trying to hoist himself, much less a baby, into that truck.

Catspajamas7

kiwifarms.net
Wanted to look for the pricing and I think I found it at Nissan of Richmond. That's gonna be a hefty car payment.
Holy fucking balls Batman! Ethan Ralph you autist Gunt. For that price you LITERALLY can go get a super badass Ford Bronco 2022. If Ethan has any amount of penis he will get the coolest car on market right now.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking balls Batman! Ethan Ralph you autist Gunt. For that price you LITERALLY can go get a super badass Ford Bronco 2022. If Ethan has any amount of penis he will get the coolest car on market right now.
Broncos have a nasty markup right now. That said he definitely should've gotten a used truck if he was going to bother with one. The yearly improvements on trucks are so irrelevant to a guy using it as a car substitute that you can go back quite a few model years.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
JFC Ralph is going to be paying $1000 a month between the loan and insurance.
isnt 1k a month a total hes bragged about getting from all his income sources?

Wanted to look for the pricing and I think I found it at Nissan of Richmond. That's gonna be a hefty car payment.
:story:they keep getting more and more expensive and less and less suited for his needs, say an anti-miracle happens and ralph gets some long term custody of xander and the horse births the impossible hig abomination, hes gonna haul all of them in this thing? make the kids freeze or fall in the back?
shes holding it like shes grabbing the top to keep it held up, you cant fool me mantsu ive pretended to be pregnant too often to not notice the oldest tricks in the books. sterile and not trad

The face of regrets all hitting at once
View attachment 2870474
this reminds me i dont know if ive posted it but i did find a picture of a dish that actually used lemon wheels and a decent amount to saturate the top of a dish similar to ham on pineapple. it had a flattop cone chape so the top surface area was really concentrated so saturating the top would do something that just squeezing a bunch of wedges couldnt vs mays dishes where a wedge would be better.

Catspajamas7

kiwifarms.net
shes holding it like shes grabbing the top to keep it held up, you cant fool me mantsu ive pretended to be pregnant too often to not notice the oldest tricks in the books. sterile and not trad
If this is the case then Pantsu probably had a miscarriage which is awful and I do feel bad for her because incels will rag on her for it even though in reality I would assume she’d have a miscarriage from all the benzos and alcohol Ralph takes would seriously mess with his sperm. I used to be prescribed heavy amounts of Valium and we had over five miscarriages and ran every test imaginable before I found out how it was effecting men’s fertility.

May needs to be honest if that happened, she’s in her 30s and miscarriages become more common. It’s not any incels business, let them frogpost about it. As long as she quit drugs and alcohol as soon as she found out then she did her job and that’s all that really matters sometimes it takes multiple tries.

Null

Custodian of Records
kiwifarms.net
I think that Ralph is just going to rent a place in Vegas and spend most of his time there while May stays in Virginia alone.

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
You under estimate CPS. They are not some well funded investigative force. CPS shows up and if they straight up dont see Ralph injecting meth into the babies veins they will go away. CPS is under funded and under staffed. On top of that the US defaults to the parents choice. Honestly separating a child from their home is about as hard as getting an animal removed from a home due to abuse. If the kid has 4 walls, a roof, a crib, clean diapers, and food they wont do anything. In the end a shitty home and foster care are both equally bad for a kid. The only difference is if the state pays for it or the parent.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
If this is the case then Pantsu probably had a miscarriage which is awful and I do feel bad for her because incels will rag on her for it even though in reality I would assume she’d have a miscarriage from all the benzos and alcohol Ralph takes would seriously mess with his sperm. I used to be prescribed heavy amounts of Valium and we had over five miscarriages and ran every test imaginable before I found out how it was effecting men’s fertility.

May needs to be honest if that happened, she’s in her 30s and miscarriages become more common. It’s not any incels business, let them frogpost about it. As long as she quit drugs and alcohol as soon as she found out then she did her job and that’s all that really matters sometimes it takes multiple tries.
if she wasnt propping up ralph and trying to normalize pedophilia sure, all i know about the morality of all this is its going to be hilarious to rub a dead piglet in ralphs face just like the tard did to sargon.

clean diapers
doubt ralph will change diapers while mays at work

also doubt ralph will have the means or drive to feed it consistently we also have to consider his possible recruitment of psycho alice

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that Ralph is just going to rent a place in Vegas and spend most of his time there while May stays in Virginia alone.
Ralph will never survive even six months sharing a home with his newborn child. A month after the kid comes home expect him to decamp to Vegas or May to move home to her parents.

Knowing Ralph she will just disappear and he will try to deny the obvious as long as possible or until May goes ballistic on SM.

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
Why even bother arguing with cows? They always reject advice, specially when the cow's reason to live is to spite the janny of a forum because of thin skin.
Not being able to take friendly/good advice is definitely one of the biggest indicators of a cow. I was honestly shocked at how shitty he
You under estimate CPS. They are not some well funded investigative force. CPS shows up and if they straight up dont see Ralph injecting meth into the babies veins they will go away. CPS is under funded and under staffed. On top of that the US defaults to the parents choice. Honestly separating a child from their home is about as hard as getting an animal removed from a home due to abuse. If the kid has 4 walls, a roof, a crib, clean diapers, and food they wont do anything. In the end a shitty home and foster care are both equally bad for a kid. The only difference is if the state pays for it or the parent.
I've seen some shit firsthand. They'll let some shit slide the first few times they get called out, but at a point they will aquire a warrant. Also Ralph being terminally online is a unique situation. We'll see. KOP I'm sure is planning some gay-op shit since he alleges Ralph/Gator/Der Guntermensch called CPS on him. Virginia closed it's last fiscal year out with a 2.6 Billion dollar surplus, so I wouldn't bet on them being nearly that under funded

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, you can tell these two retards have zero idea what they are in for in April and too stupid to care.
You want to bet that they are aiming for a April 20th birth so they can milk their few remaining paypigs like Dingo dry by having Xanderina born on Hitlers birthday.
May needs to be honest if that happened, she’s in her 30s and miscarriages become more common.
I thought she was 26 / 27 which is still earlier than most women who pop out kids.

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
Not being able to take friendly/good advice is definitely one of the biggest indicators of a cow. I was honestly shocked at how shitty he

I've seen some shit firsthand. They'll let some shit slide the first few times they get called out, but at a point they will aquire a warrant. Also Ralph being terminally online is a unique situation. We'll see. KOP I'm sure is planning some gay-op shit since he alleges Ralph/Gator/Der Guntermensch called CPS on him. Virginia closed it's last fiscal year out with a 2.6 Billion dollar surplus, so I wouldn't bet on them being nearly that under funded
Who knows maybe just like that insurance agent there are people in Virginia CPS who are hardcore killstream fans. IMO Ralph's online presence combined with over reacting alogs is a recipe for the alog who cried neglect. With Richmond's diverse population they have to have something in place for the people who constantly try to use CPS as a weapon against an ex.

1641690398601.png

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
A Ford Bronco was good enough for OJ. You’d think it’s be good enough for Gunt Ugyur.

also doubt ralph will have the means or drive to feed it consistently we also have to consider his possible recruitment of psycho alice
Can't Ralph breastfeed the little tyke?

Last edited:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
A Ford Bronco was good enough for OJ. You’d think it’s be good enough for Gunt Ugyur.
The new Bronco is basically just Fords version of the Landrover / Mercedes G Wagon (that rich white women and Niggers drive) combined with the Jeep Wrangler that young white guys drive.

Considering Ralph is both a nigger and is basically a trashy white woman a bronco would be perfect for him if he could obtain regular financing and not subprime broke ass Nigger tier financing.