Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
Who knows maybe just like that insurance agent there are people in Virginia CPS who are hardcore killstream fans. IMO Ralph's online presence combined with over reacting alogs is a recipe for the alog who cried neglect. With Richmond's diverse population they have to have something in place for the people who constantly try to use CPS as a weapon against an ex.

View attachment 2871828
I'm rather tired of the over reacting A-Log. It got really old explaining that you don't go to prison for misdemeanors to people who were unironically predicting that.

Yes, CPS agents (workers? reps?) are probably used to calls being weaponized. But most of them are probably Shaniquas, so it'll only take a short compilation of the best of Ethan Ralph to make them take a vested interest.

I've noticed making hard predictions about anything in the Guntoverse is usually a fail. The best things seem to come out of left field and I'm excited for the next big shocker, Corn Demon willing.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

I’M A TABLOID GOD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if people will follow the kid online the same way people followed CWC when he became a thing online. Hopefully not. Either way, hopefully the kid is taken from pantsu before she diddles it.
xqndrina will be unsupervised on the internet the second she’s able to have basic reading and writing capabilities. also considering how eager ralph was to share pictures of demon baby #1 i’m sure he’ll have xandrina on the killstream frequently from a young age. if anyone is going to be more documented than cwc it’ll probably be her. also you already know she will inherit both ralph and may’s worst traits so that’s basically a guarantee that she will grow up to be very exceptional and be a replacemrnt of ralph when he dies of alcohol poisoning assuming he lives past her 18th birthday.

only after typing this out i remembered that ralph probably won’t be in this kids life but if he has any influence the outcome would be pretty much the same. after all whether or not ralphs in the picture this child is being raised by may:cryblood:

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t wish a physical resemblance to Meigh on my worst enemy, let alone an innocent child. Bitch is beyond hideous. The best Xandra can hope for is to look like her father:

1AEC3F52-A8F4-486A-A8A6-0EA37228A8FB.jpeg
(slightly modified pic of Buzz’s girlfriend from Home Alone — WOOF!)

Wyzzerd

Magically induced autism.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if people will follow the kid online the same way people followed CWC when he became a thing online. Hopefully not. Either way, hopefully the kid is taken from pantsu before she diddles it.
He should just name the kid Crystal, between his cwc striped shirt and lolcow status he can be the spiritual successor to chris. Plus his killstream is kinda like sonichu, both creations that they desperately try to market but ultimately fail at.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
He should just name the kid Crystal, between his cwc striped shirt and lolcow status he can be the spiritual successor to chris. Plus his killstream is kinda like sonichu, both creations that they desperately try to market but ultimately fail at.
Plus he’s smoked crystal live on stream.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

I’M A TABLOID GOD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank God it’s not a boy. A boy with an absentee dad and May as the mom is likely to end up as a serial killer. A girl won’t turn out well either, but at least it will probably be average “white trash impregnated at age 16” caliber dysfunctional.
honestly you’re right she’ll have it pretty easy cause of that. makeup/ hair can do a lot, and either way as evidenced by ralph there are men who will fuck anything. she’s definitely going to be hypersexual from a young age especially considering ralph won’t be in the picture much if at all

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
she’s definitely going to be hypersexual from a young age especially considering ralph won’t be in the picture much if at all
Ralph and Meigh are breeding Faith 2.0. Except this one won’t have a stable family, roof over her head, or parents willing to spend money on therapy. Let’s hope her sex tape doesn’t come out until after she’s out of her teenage years.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
what eating disorder do you think xandria is going to get in her early teens? i think it can go either way
She already has anorexia thanks to Meigh starving herself during pregnancy. Which means as soon as she starts drinking milkies, that baby is going to blow up with adorable baby chub. Meigh will put her on a strict diet and shoop all her baby pictures so her infant daughter looks less curvy and more waifish.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Forget the grandparents. They’re the ones who produced the nightmare that is Meigh. That child’s only hope is a hospital social worker persuading Meigh to give her up for adoption.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forget the grandparents. They’re the ones who produced the nightmare that is Meigh. That child’s only hope is a hospital social worker persuading Meigh to give her up for adoption.
Yes, I was going to say May has autism to give them an excuse but apparently the other sister stabbed someone so you’re probably right. Give the baby a chance away from its white trash origins entirely.