Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

2manycats

Fully charged
kiwifarms.net
What's worse: a trashy modern name like Brynlee, or some Japanese name taken directly from an anime despite being 100% white trash? (Probably the latter, because at least she'd have classmates with similar names if they went for the modern trashy option. Weeb name she'd be constantly having to explain her mother's degeneracy.)

Either way, best case scenario is she gets taken away by child protection, adopted, and never learns of her roots. Otherwise kid's fucked (literally and figuratively).

Useless(?) Boomer

kiwifarms.net
Yes, CPS agents (workers? reps?) are probably used to calls being weaponized. But most of them are probably Shaniquas, so it'll only take a short compilation of the best of Ethan Ralph to make them take a vested interest.
People do often use CPS as a weapon, but there is really no way around it. You start to be able to sniff out those situations and carry a degree of skepticism, but you still have to perform a full investigation. All it takes is 1 out of 100 where you think it's a vindictive call but it's not and you could have a dead kid on your hands. It's a big problem and a huge waste of resources (time, workers) that are already in short supply.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I really doubt Pantsu has any say in their daughter's name. Even if there was a name she really liked and talked it over with Ralph, she'll be too timid to get Ralph on her side.

So expect a gay, sophisticated name like Caesar or Edwin or Cecil. I would have suggested Augustus (Augustine) if Ralph didn't get too drunk on a certain special occasion.

EDIT: OH I just remembered that's exactly what Ralph did when naming a kitten with Nora. They spoke about it on air together and Ralph spoke as if Nora's opinion didn't even exist and they ended up going with Ralph's brilliant name: "Smoke"

His other name ideas were Roman themed.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really doubt Pantsu has any say in their daughter's name. Even if there was a name she really liked and talked it over with Ralph, she'll be too timid to get Ralph on her side.

So expect a gay, sophisticated name like Caesar or Edwin or Cecil. I would have suggested Augustus (Augustine) if Ralph didn't get too drunk on a certain special occasion.

EDIT: OH I just remembered that's exactly what Ralph did when naming a kitten with Nora. They spoke about it on air together and Ralph spoke as if Nora's opinion didn't even exist and they ended up going with Ralph's brilliant name: "Smoke"

His other name ideas were Roman themed.
How could I forget about his Roman obsession. Option added.

Tiger Jack

Humble sticker farmer
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if wrong, but didn't Ralph let slip that they agreed that if it was a girl then Pantsu would get to name her? I mean obviously it's pretty optimistic to expect him to honor any sort of promise he's made her, but still. She must have some sort of say.
Which is why I expect that they'll "compromise" and give Xander's sister something Roman sounding for her first name, and then something disgustingly weebish as a middle name.

Something like:
Caesaria Yugioh GX* Morris-Ralph

*Good Xander

State Champ

"State Champ is my favorite forum user" -Null
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting her name will be Sandrachan Princess of Love and Eternity Ralph.

It's a mouthful, but it'll work great when she does her once per episode anime power-up montage, trust me.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if wrong, but didn't Ralph let slip that they agreed that if it was a girl then Pantsu would get to name her? I mean obviously it's pretty optimistic to expect him to honor any sort of promise he's made her, but still. She must have some sort of say.
Which is why I expect that they'll "compromise" and give Xander's sister something Roman sounding for her first name, and then something disgustingly weebish as a middle name.

Something like:
Caesaria Yugioh GX* Morris-Ralph

*Good Xander
He lost any interest in naming the baby the second he found out it was a girl. Pantsu will still go with some name she thinks pleases Ralph. If not she may name it after her dead step-grandma that put the sad in her trad.

Livia would work for both his fake Roman and Soprano’s obsession but a cursed name like Agrippina or Lamia.

Last edited:

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Olivia is a popular as fuck Roman origin name. This is by no means the worst choice they could make as she would pass for full normie with a legal name of Olivia Morris.

The problem with Sandra is that it is a diminutive of Alexandra and I would be amazed if he names Xander‘s replacement after Xander. Mind you, if he has the notion it will somehow anger the Vickers…