Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Mar 23, 2022 at 4:01 AM: Ethan Ralph and Digibro's Ex are celebrating the birth of their daughter.
Dawn of the final day:
IMG_20220323_115041.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Vito in the replies:
IMG_20220323_115518.jpg
Tweet | Archive

EDIT: She's a hollerin'
1648022988606.png
Tweet | Archive

Rozanna Sandra Ralph
1648023266744.png
Tweet | Archive

FOhSL6wXMAMWNmv.jpg

Last edited:

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roman names could be bad luck tbh.

Livia: becomes a based tradwife, goes off the rails, spawns a psychopath

Julia: promotes the trans agenda

Drusilla: let's not go there and hope she never meets Xander
Drusilla sounds like a name a guy named Drew would give himself after trooning out.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So:

- Baby made it here alive. Good work, baby. Good work, Meigh.
- No Meigh snapshots so I’m guessing she somehow doesn’t look trad or based enough yet. Almost like she pushed all night.
- Possibly a section was involved. Might explain the lack of pics.
- Normal parents are compelled to show baby pictures to everyone. Given that and the speculation around gestational age, I suspect Reroll is either in an incubator in NICU/step down for a bit, or under UV lights for bilirubin. Clearly she too does not look based enough.
- Sounds like he’s actually at the hospital which suggests he failed to escape Rochester in time to avoid the birth.
- They still don’t have a name. It’s the first thing you put in any birth announcement, no matter how informal/social media-y.