Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3273262
Just in case anyone else feels bad about the fact that Cozy Rozy has a thread on here, according to Ralph it is completely okay to make fun of people's babies on the internet and to share their pictures.
He shared photos of Xander on /cow/.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being little reroll a decade from now when the fateful day comes that the alogs don't even have the foresight to know at this point that they'll have been frothing at the mouth for for years; the day reroll makes her first personal online social media account. Oh her world is gonna go from like a mildly pink wojak to like the incredibly depressed wojak made out of squiggly lines with the pit like eyes, you know the one( yeah I did just make a wojak analogy, suck my dick bitch, squeal squeeeeeeeal).

You're a early teen girl who's, let's face it probably going to be manish and quite likely obese or possibly anorexic or a nice mixture, call it balaonia(because Ralph gives her unlimited packages of recently expired balaoni). All of your "friends" say your mom looks like a man, and that you look like a boy. Your mom is autistic and likely neglected you in many ways, while showering you will random bombs of attention when she wanted to make a social media post. Your dad is a fat retard who is moes than likely on some form of government program, your mom is a cuck so every weekend they hire some aids ridden slag to shack up with you guys. So yeah you're probably in a bad place, and have been for a little while as the pure ignorance of youth fades into a growing awareness for and of society and its collective projections and perceptions. You're slowly loosing respect for both of your parents, and you already feel like it couldn't be much worse; oh but it's worse than you already know..... Within hours of the account is flooded with messages from alogs telling you every little dirty detail. I don't need to list them, you know all of them... You're crushed, you'd planned on running away, but now even that seems to feel hopeless, you sink into a an interminable depression; you can conclude the story from there.

Jfc I feel so bad for reroll, I feel like the above scenario is not something totally out of the realm of possibilty, in fact I think its quite likely( aside from the usual caveats about Ralph's mortality).

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being little reroll a decade from now when the fateful day comes that the alogs don't even have the foresight to know at this point that they'll have been frothing at the mouth for for years; the day reroll makes her first personal online social media account. Oh her world is gonna go from like a mildly pink wojak to like the incredibly depressed wojak made out of squiggly lines with the pit like eyes, you know the one( yeah I did just make a wojak analogy, suck my dick bitch, squeal squeeeeeeeal).

You're a early teen girl who's, let's face it probably going to be manish and quite likely obese or possibly anorexic or a nice mixture, call it balaonia(because Ralph gives her unlimited packages of recently expired balaoni). All of your "friends" say your mom looks like a man, and that you look like a boy. Your mom is autistic and likely neglected you in many ways, while showering you will random bombs of attention when she wanted to make a social media post. Your dad is a fat retard who is moes than likely on some form of government program, your mom is a cuck so every weekend they hire some aids ridden slag to shack up with you guys. So yeah you're probably in a bad place, and have been for a little while as the pure ignorance of youth fades into a growing awareness for and of society and its collective projections and perceptions. You're slowly loosing respect for both of your parents, and you already feel like it couldn't be much worse; oh but it's worse than you already know..... Within hours of the account is flooded with messages from alogs telling you every little dirty detail. I don't need to list them, you know all of them... You're crushed, you'd planned on running away, but now even that seems to feel hopeless, you sink into a an interminable depression; you can conclude the story from there.

Jfc I feel so bad for reroll, I feel like the above scenario is not something totally out of the realm of possibilty, in fact I think its quite likely( aside from the usual caveats about Ralph's mortality).
I imagine it'll go more like this;
  • Reroll makes account
  • Places phone down
  • Instant push notification, hey a private message
  • HEY ROZY I THINK I SAW YOU AT WALMART IS THIS YOU?
  • Presses play button
  • :gunt:

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I imagine it'll go more like this;
  • Reroll makes account
  • Places phone down
  • Instant push notification, hey a private message
  • HEY ROZY I THINK I SAW YOU AT WALMART IS THIS YOU?
  • Presses play button
  • :gunt:
Then because of whose kid she is, there’s a non-zero chance she rubs one out to it.

berenstain

AGP and ASD awareness
kiwifarms.net
No way Ralph let Meigh wait the medically required six weeks post-birth to resume intercourse.
While I agree they would never follow that rule of thumb, do we know if Meigh was actually given that direction by her doctor? I've heard of third-world doctors in the west telling women that they should resume intercourse immediately because otherwise their husband will find someone else!

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
While I agree they would never follow that rule of thumb, do we know if Meigh was actually given that direction by her doctor? I've heard of third-world doctors in the west telling women that they should resume intercourse immediately because otherwise their husband will find someone else!
Well, considering Ralph’s dick is so tiny that he admits to frequently defending its size, she probably still wouldn’t feel anything even if she’s still got stitches in after her episiotomy.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
I’m not going to assume Rozy’s gender, but here’s what the computer says she’s likely to look like when she’s older:

4328912E-DBF7-4B23-A0DB-F1FD5EEF2569.jpeg23185574-5599-47C2-8FC6-F31852BBFC94.jpegBC962B94-A64E-4A82-AFCA-4358FC935905.jpeg

Looks like in addition to her lifelong love of weed and meth, Meigh was a fan of Thalidomide during pregnancy. I guess it helped her sleep through the rage pigging in Ralph’s UHaul blanket cave.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
I am betting all my money on both kids going the 41% route
I'd put money on that, too. Xander is being raised by Disney, a cum bucket, and Morshu. May will probably grow to resent Rozzer and groom her into being a boy because she hates women, has a history of grooming people into being trans, and will probably have some sick jealousy complex fearing she'll steal Ethan from him.

Tricky Dick

kiwifarms.net
I think whats most likely is that if Ethan lives long enough for Rozy to remember him then she'll end up like Faith. Daddy issues are no joke, and we know that she looked for Ralph because Vickers is such an absolute fuck up. Maybe she'll end up with an eating disorder so she won't be as fat.

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220605-063051.png.
The baby that wasn't supposed to be online, my girlfriend says that she's a cute baby, a big forehead though. It's truly unfortunate that the only time this girl is ever going to be called cute because of her truly oppressive genes is the time she will never remember, cause by toddler age the transformation will begin.

Capt. Jean Luc Ritard

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3354855.
The baby that wasn't supposed to be online, my girlfriend says that she's a cute baby, a big forehead though. It's truly unfortunate that the only time this girl is ever going to be called cute because of her truly oppressive genes is the time she will never remember, cause by toddler age the transformation will begin.
It’s honestly crazy that people come on here and shit talk a baby. Its brain isn’t formed fully, it can’t take care of itself, it can’t go to the bathroom without needing May to clean up, it cries and whines all day because the world is a big and scary place. Give the poor little thing a break! And lay off Rozy too.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3354855.
That seat belt looks like it is covered with dry semen, absolutely putrid state of the buckle. Did they find the baby's seat in a dumpster?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That seat belt looks like it is covered with dry semen, absolutely putrid state of the buckle. Did they find the baby's seat in a dumpster?
Kid has puked sour milk all over that the chest harness and May just let it dry. As I said when she was taking photos of the baby in public restrooms, she is a dirty gross bitch. (Something she reveled in when she was pegging Digi but hasn’t changed a bit since Gunt declared her trad.)

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
It’s honestly crazy that people come on here and shit talk a baby. Its brain isn’t formed fully, it can’t take care of itself, it can’t go to the bathroom without needing May to clean up, it cries and whines all day because the world is a big and scary place. Give the poor little thing a break! And lay off Rozy too.
I genuinely feel bad for that kid, it may be spergy to talk about Lovecraft stuff, but she's like the deep ones or the fish men hybrids, doomed to a horrific transformation

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
"Everything is fair game"

- The Gunt.

The baby is probably the most miserable baby I've ever seen in my life. The only time she smiled is when Ralph is gone. This fat retard doesn't care about rozy at all. If he did he wouldn't leave for Portugal getting his ass beat a month after her birth.

Soup Enjoyer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3354855.
The curse of Ralph's family manifests in it's seed, Hog bloodline is visible no matter what, nothing that Rozy will do would set her apart from looking like trooned out young Ethan. The harvest is eternal, there is no escape.