Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragepig

kiwifarms.net
He loves his daughter when he doesn't have to be around her.
1656954699092.png
FW1YuRqXoAA8yOG.jpg

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He loves his daughter when he doesn't have to be around her.
View attachment 3455767
View attachment 3455772
Ralph enjoys his daughter the most when she’s a image on his phone and he’s 1000 miles away from his foal.

I’m sure he’s doing dabs with Baked while Ralph Draper tells him how great fatherhood is before asking if he can crash on his sofa until September.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He never posts pictures of Rozy when he's just hanging out at home. I don't think he spends a lot of time with her even when he is home. I think all those people pointing out that Ralph is constantly looking for excuses to ditch Meigh and Rozy to do drugs and fuck hookers thousands of miles away are starting to get to him. He knows it's true and he knows that people are noticing it, but yet he can't stand to be at home for long. This is his weak attempt of proving he totally cares about his child despite always abandoning her. I think Meigh sends him these pictures cause she secretly hopes it will make him feel bad for leaving (lol, you dumb thot).

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
He never posts pictures of Rozy when he's just hanging out at home. I don't think he spends a lot of time with her even when he is home. I think all those people pointing out that Ralph is constantly looking for excuses to ditch Meigh and Rozy to do drugs and fuck hookers thousands of miles away are starting to get to him. He knows it's true and he knows that people are noticing it, but yet he can't stand to be at home for long. This is his weak attempt of proving he totally cares about his child despite always abandoning her. I think Meigh sends him these pictures cause she secretly hopes it will make him feel bad for leaving (lol, you dumb thot).
I also think he fights with Meigh when he leaves too, from the leaks we know she doesn't love it and it does in fact upset her. I think this is his way of killing two birds with one stone, or one picture. He challenges the alogs and shows meigh that he does care about her, because he retweets the pictures she sends him begging for his attention. This by no means should inspire anyone to feel sorry for her, because 1) she chose this life specifically and 2) guaranteed she's on some discord getting attention from retards.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also think he fights with Meigh when he leaves too, from the leaks we know she doesn't love it and it does in fact upset her. I think this is his way of killing two birds with one stone, or one picture. He challenges the alogs and shows meigh that he does care about her, because he retweets the pictures she sends him begging for his attention. This by no means should inspire anyone to feel sorry for her, because 1) she chose this life specifically and 2) guaranteed she's on some discord getting attention from retards.
I just think it’s funny that no matter how miserable Ralph and May are that he will continue to pretend everything is GREAT no matter all the proof to the contrary. Men who are happy at home hate to leave it, miserable men constantly look for excuses to leave.

It’s even funnier if his escape to Florida was timed so that May had to move into the new shit hole all by herself.

Seems odd Ralph claims he’s moving but then takes off to Florida. Makes it feel like we will see a tweet in few weeks, ala Faith, about how he will be “supporting May raising Rozy” while keeping his fat ass 1000 miles away from both of them. I predict the word “co-parenting” to be used in 2022 before Ralph’s white trash mind games lose effectiveness and May ends her participation in his script, much like Faith. Faith stayed quiet until the horse showed off her QVC never-married ring and she finally woke the fuck up, not sure what it will take for May to snap out of Guntspell.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
I just think it’s funny that no matter how miserable Ralph and May are that he will continue to pretend everything is GREAT no matter all the proof to the contrary. Men who are happy at home hate to leave it, miserable men constantly look for excuses to leave.

It’s even funnier if his escape to Florida was timed so that May had to move into the new shit hole all by herself.

Seems odd Ralph claims he’s moving but then takes off to Florida. Makes it feel like we will see a tweet in few weeks, ala Faith, about how he will be “supporting May raising Rozy” while keeping his fat ass 1000 miles away from both of them. I predict the word “co-parenting” to be used in 2022 before Ralph’s white trash mind games lose effectiveness and May ends her participation in his script, much like Faith. Faith stayed quiet until the horse showed off her QVC never-married ring and she finally woke the fuck up, not sure what it will take for May to snap out of Guntspell.
idk, like we saw with Digibro I don't think Meigh will leave until she has another place to go that is not mommy or daddy's and that person is also someone who she can leech clout from. Once some streamer starts hanging around ethan and meigh regularly is when it'll happen if it does. I don't think she's changed, learned anything, or gained any maternal instinct to protect her child. She's at her core, a dependent leech clout chaser.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
idk, like we saw with Digibro I don't think Meigh will leave until she has another place to go that is not mommy or daddy's and that person is also someone who she can leech clout from. Once some streamer starts hanging around ethan and meigh regularly is when it'll happen if it does. I don't think she's changed, learned anything, or gained any maternal instinct to protect her child. She's at her core, a dependent leech clout chaser.
May destroyed her ability to dick hop on new online boyfriends by having a infant. Not that she was that successful before, judging by the dicks she ended up on, but she couldn’t have even got those sad cocks if she brought a baby along.

Having a baby with Ralph has made her a true untouchable in the world of e-grift and e-fame, she’s got a curse that can never be removed.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
May destroyed her ability to dick hop on new online boyfriends by having a infant. Not that she was that successful before, judging by the dicks she ended up on, but she couldn’t have even got those sad cocks if she brought a baby along.

Having a baby with Ralph has made her a true untouchable in the world of e-grift and e-fame, she’s got a curse that can never be removed.
Yes but you're thinking like a normal functioning human being, not a degenerate desperate male who orbits the gunt-o-sphere. There are plenty of losers who will dip their dick in that bag of crazy, willingly.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes but you're thinking like a normal functioning human being, not a degenerate desperate male who orbits the gunt-o-sphere. There are plenty of losers who will dip their dick in that bag of crazy, willingly.
There is probably at least one utterly subhuman degenerate faggot who would literally fuck Meigh just to get Ralph's sloppy seconds (and Digipedo's sloppy thirds).

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you only post pictures of your Reroll Rozy when you're away from her, Ethan? We've only seen one photo where you were hooving her head with your grotesque demonic trotters, something any normal person wouldn't do, not that you can be trusted around a baby.