Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RangerBoo

The troon cries out in pain as he ratio's you.
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering if Ralph and May, being true "Christ is Kang!" Christians are going to name their daughter a Biblical name like Mary, Sarah or Hannah? Oh, who am I kidding? May is of course going to name her daughter a cringey anime name. Probably the anime loli character she most jerked off to which would be fitting as May is going to molest her daughter and Ralph could give less of a shit as his reroll wasn't the boy he wanted.

Last edited:

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering if Ralph and May, being true "Christ is Kang!" Christians are going to name their daughter a Biblical name like Mary, Sarah or Hannah? Oh, who am I kidding? May is of course going to name her daughter a cringey anime name. Probably the anime loli character she most jerked off to which would be fitting as May is going to molest her daughter and Ralph could give less of a shit as his reroll wasn't the boy he wanted.
They're going to continue LARPing as a fake Christian. I guarantee they won't baptize their daughter because of the effort it takes.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
They're going to continue LARPing as a fake Christian. I guarantee they won't baptize their daughter because of the effort it takes.
There's churches that'll baptize anyone any time. Some even give you free shit for it. There was one in Washington that was giving people free iphones to get baptized. But the effort of going outside is too much for Ralph so you're probably correct on that

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
There's churches that'll baptize anyone any time. Some even give you free shit for it. There was one in Washington that was giving people free iphones to get baptized. But the effort of going outside is too much for Ralph so you're probably correct on that
When Ralph finds out that christening gifts tend to be money for the baby’s college fund or savings bonds, I have a feeling he’ll suddenly come down with a severe case of 24 hour religion. All funds will be diverted directly to his gambling budget.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As fucked up as that is, all the warning signs are there. We ignored the warning signs from Chris and look what happened.

♦️ King of Diamonds ♦️

"One fucked up individual!" - Mandarr
kiwifarms.net
I think it's telling that Demon Baby 2.0 doesn't have a name yet. I suspect May and Ethan don't agree on one yet...
Honestly I think that is 100% what May wants- but Ethan wants to name the girl some shit like "Crystal" or "Trixie".

RangerBoo

The troon cries out in pain as he ratio's you.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think that is 100% what May wants- but Ethan wants to name the girl some shit like "Crystal" or "Trixie".
Crystal and Trixie. Perfect names for Ralphs baby girl as those names are white trash stripper names which, as awful as it is for me to say, is the likely future of May and Ralphs daughter. Assuming that she doesn't die from the neglect that her parents are going to put her through.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Crystal and Trixie. Perfect names for Ralphs baby girl as those names are white trash stripper names which, as awful as it is for me to say, is the likely future of May and Ralphs daughter. Assuming that she doesn't die from the neglect that her parents are going to put her through.
Mays jewish genes have suffred thousands of years of persecution and Ralphs trailer trash genes can live off a fifth of liqour and moldy bread. She will be fine.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Of course Ralph celebrates the gender reveal by eating a sugary snack.
look at how piggy gleeful he is to be ruining another cursed life he created just to suffer and to be neglected except when its time to trot out the starved mongrel bastard when its time to "own" josh moon who doesnt have tailed horned mutant spawn of his own CAINT ABORT

Calling it now, people are going to simp for demon baby 2.0 on this forum in 18 years.
im going to bend it over and fuck it over ralphs grave, leave her to raise it, doing my part to further the ralpha legacy lol

Black Light Red Panic

posting at the top of my lungs
kiwifarms.net
Is this the real child ? The-Big-Short-feature.jpg