Orbiter Rozanna Sandra Ralph / The Demon Baby 2.0 - Hog and horse hybrid, may God save us all. Xander's half sister. "Cozy[.tv] Rozy"

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

How long will it take Ralph to go back to Vegas?

• Less than 1 month.

• 1 ~ 3 months.

• 3 ~ 6 months.

• 6 ~ 12 months.

• Ralph's never going back to Vegas to fuck black hookers, he's a new man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

I’M A TABLOID GOD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
honestly i hope ralph and may (or let's be real just ralph) raise their daughter from the day she's born to the day she turns 18 because it'll be so funny to look back on those two trying to take shots at matthew vickers for how he raised faith. like yeah faith is a trainwreck but it'll be interesting to see how much more fucked up this one turns out.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
honestly i hope ralph and may (or let's be real just ralph) raise their daughter from the day she's born to the day she turns 18 because it'll be so funny to look back on those two trying to take shots at matthew vickers for how he raised faith. like yeah faith is a trainwreck but it'll be interesting to see how much more fucked up this one turns out.
I have a feeling if both Xander and Xanderina were put up for adoption, their degenerate DNA would lead to them meeting, fucking, and spawning their own demon offspring.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they will meet after 20 years and give birth to the real anti-Christ.
Nah, they’d just start the wigger master race, the 100% inbred tribe whose distinctive trait would be the ability to make other wiggers look intelligent, refined, successful, attractive, tall, and well-endowed. Plus the uncanny ability to shart on demand.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211104-195810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Do they have a registry yet? Was wondering if you can get these personalized....

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Angel

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling if both Xander and Xanderina were put up for adoption, their degenerate DNA would lead to them meeting, fucking, and spawning their own demon offspring.
This is sadly quite likely since genetic sexual attraction is a thing, which explains why surprise incest happens more often than one would think probable.

However, this means they would be attracted to their shared genetic traits, which come from Ralph. I'm pretty sure gunt on gunt intercourse would make producing an offspring impossible, so there's no reason to worry.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Someone should make a parody of this song dedicated to Ethan and May's relationship for little Xanderina but titled "How to be a tranny"

Song is Brett Young "How to be a lady"

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't put it past May, or either one of them for that matter, to decide to name her Alexandra (Xandra) out of spite, to signify to Faith that this is the true and honest Ralphamale offspring.
Sophialyn Sandra Ronald Ralph

They are white trash so it’s guaranteed they will put a lyn at the end of the first name

2manycats

Fully charged
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering if Ralph and May, being true "Christ is Kang!" Christians are going to name their daughter a Biblical name like Mary, Sarah or Hannah? Oh, who am I kidding? May is of course going to name her daughter a cringey anime name. Probably the anime loli character she most jerked off to which would be fitting as May is going to molest her daughter and Ralph could give less of a shit as his reroll wasn't the boy he wanted.
What's funny is nowadays you're more likely to hear those sorts of traditional names on the children of middle-class liberals with college degrees who may or may not be religious, likely in honour of some relative. Whereas the God-fearing white trash are more likely to come up with the oddest mish-mashes of letters and syllables, like the infamous mother who posed with a blackboard with her list of names.

0f4.jpg

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
xandrina.png

ulltrasound.jpeg
Link: T / A

To quell suspicions from the alogs that Mantsu's pregnancy may be fake Ralph decided to drop a pic of her most recent ultrasound. I'll admit that the form in the picture looks vaguely humanoid, but I'm not a radiological expert like Gator is. It's possible that what we have a is a picture of what May's cooking looks like 24 hours post-ingestion.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2771352
Link: T / A

To quell suspicions from the alogs that Mantsu's pregnancy may be fake Ralph decided to drop a pic of her most recent ultrasound. I'll admit that the form in the picture looks vaguely humanoid, but I'm not a radiological expert like Gator is. It's possible that what we have a is a picture of what May's cooking looks like 24 hours post-ingestion.
Looks like this fetus inherited Ralph’s micro penis. Poor failed re-roll baby.

Real trad alpha fat guy, King Henry VIII, would have just beheaded Pantsu and moved on by now.