RPGnet Forums -

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
At this point if they discover any user is a cop, that person is certain to be instantly banned like they did to that one guy who worked for ICE.
Now now, A2A will be allowed to remain as their token "good one". because he's a Britbong fag
Just like Cerulean Lion gets to be the token """"""""Christian"""""""" after they kicked out all the conservative catholics/orthodox.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And the best part about that is who did the deed.

View attachment 2173058

Oh, the irony.
These mod messages are such pure faggotry. Imagine caring this much. Imagine taking mod decisions personally.

Imagine caring about good faith. What should matter is just whether the post itself is sanctionable, and if so, then just do it and quit being a crying pussy. Just do it. If it's bannable, just ban. And if the person complains, just go "lmao faggot."

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
No fun allowed!

1.png

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DoingItForFreeOneYearLater.png

I get the sense they wanted to be petty dictators (something something power for once something something hot pockets) but that was so many years ago they no longer remember it. They're still petty dictators but simply because they don't know how to be anything else. Except tired. Tired of these people. Tired of this site. Tired of being fucking jannies.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
He should've said 'In point buy character generation systems, is being an RPGnet mod an advantage or a defect?'.

I mean, we all know the answer, but still.

Let me fire up HERO Designer and see what I can come up with.

Powers:
RPG.net Moderator: (Total: 3 Active Cost, 3 Real Cost) Fringe Benefit: Local Police Powers (Real Cost: 2) plus Positive Reputation (on RPG.net) 8-, +1/+1d6 (Real Cost: 1)

Complications:
Negative Reputation: RPG.net Moderator, Infrequently (Extreme)
Psychological Complication: Internet Addiction (Very Common; Total)
Social Complication: Internet Forum Moderator Infrequently, Severe, Not Limiting In Some Cultures

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

Enrique Neira

kiwifarms.net
For all the moral posturing they do, is it really ethical for them to use computers made with forced labour? Has this issue been raised in the past?
For all the subjects they censor, could this one spark some self-reflection or will it just be taken as concern-trolling?

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the phrase 'educate yourself' falls out of some faggot's pie hole, I usually take it as a tacit admission that they really can't properly support their argument and want you to do it for them.

What's interesting is that Red Baron's put his finger on the problem. Roe vs Wade isn't good law (it's actually not law at all), and even if you support abortion the framework could easily be swept away and sent back to the states with one SCOTUS decision.

And quoting Fred Clark? The faggot who declared in a recent blog post how the Constitution of 1789 enshrined white supremacy, and cheered the removal of LTC Matthew Lohmeier from his post for the high crime of calling attention to Marxist corruption in institutions? Right.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
When the phrase 'educate yourself' falls out of some faggot's pie hole, I usually take it as a tacit admission that they really can't properly support their argument and want you to do it for them.

What's interesting is that Red Baron's put his finger on the problem. Roe vs Wade isn't good law (it's actually not law at all), and even if you support abortion the framework could easily be swept away and sent back to the states with one SCOTUS decision.

And quoting Fred Clark? The faggot who declared in a recent blog post how the Constitution of 1789 enshrined white supremacy, and cheered the removal of LTC Matthew Lohmeier from his post for the high crime of calling attention to Marxist corruption in institutions? Right.
Fred's also the guy who warned about inventing imaginary monsters to compare yourself down to in order to make yourself feel righteous. Maybe he should take his own advice.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
For all the moral posturing they do, is it really ethical for them to use computers made with forced labour? Has this issue been raised in the past?
For all the subjects they censor, could this one spark some self-reflection or will it just be taken as concern-trolling?
It's been brought up before and the response has been "Well, there is no truly ethical consumption under capitalism so what can you do?" while they go back to their comfortable western middle class lifestyle. Rpg.net is not a tankie forum, there are no true diehard commies here ready to abolish the capitalist system, just a bunch of hypocritical neo-liberals.