RPGnet Forums -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever you point out the similarities between the 80's Satanic Panic and the current Problematic Panic, people like this respond, "It's not remotely the same thing, and how dare you suggest otherwise."
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, doesn't it? It's the same shit, different year, and just give the same response in "Fuck off and let us have fun."

Reactions: Shaka Brah

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Abraham Lincoln once said something to the effect of "All men can handle adversity, if you want a true test of a man's character, give him power over other men." I'm almost certainly mangling that quote, but that's besides the point. The realities of the modern world have shown to me that Abe wasn't entirely correct about most folks being able to handle problems, the sheer petty, power-tripping, asshole behavior of RPGNet's moderators has conclusively proven that he was absolutely correct about the latter.

Seriously now, you motherfuckers, you mod a forum about Dungeons and Dragons, talk to someone in real life about how important it is that you are banning someone from an internet forum about fucking tabletop RPGs for any reason at all, let alone some of the petty shit shown in this thread and they are going to fucking laugh at you and likely not stop for a good ten minutes at least.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Abraham Lincoln once said something to the effect of "All men can handle adversity, if you want a true test of a man's character, give him power over other men." I'm almost certainly mangling that quote, but that's besides the point. The realities of the modern world have shown to me that Abe wasn't entirely correct about most folks being able to handle problems, the sheer petty, power-tripping, asshole behavior of RPGNet's moderators has conclusively proven that he was absolutely correct about the latter.
If it weren't for RetardEra, I'd say that piece of shit Tanka is the shittiest, most power tripping absolute asshole mod I've ever seen.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
This is what life is like in a social justice space. Endless surveillance. Everything is to be judged. Everyone is under suspicion. Everything you say is to be scoured, picked over, analyzed for any possible offense. Everyone’s a detective in the Division of Problematics, and they walk the beat 24/7. You search and search for someone Bad doing Bad Things, finding ways to indict writers and artists and ordinary people for something, anything. The same people who claim to want restorative justice are also a viciously judgmental moral aristocracy that thinks mercy, forgiveness, and due process are the tools of criminals.
This paragraph really resonates with me; I feel like it applies to kiwis except we are picking over other communities instead of our own. If only all sites just shat on the furries and fedoras we could finally all function in a semi-healthy way!

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The mods have gotten tired of the doom and gloom atmosphere which has hung over the site for the last few years, so they are now enforcing a 'no negativity' rule on the new Star Wars movie. I can't imagine how such a mood came to pass.

4.png
5.png
6.png

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
The mods have gotten tired of the doom and gloom atmosphere which has hung over the site for the last few years, so they are now enforcing a 'no negativity' rule on the new Star Wars movie. I can't imagine how such a mood came to pass.

View attachment 1070212
View attachment 1070213
View attachment 1070214

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

View attachment 1070209
View attachment 1070210
View attachment 1070211
Things are negative about Star Wars or Game of Thrones? Maybe because they turned to shit? No, it is just people picky.

Syaoran Li

Let The Good Times Roll
kiwifarms.net
The crazy troon who was vandalizing the wiki has now turned to DDoSing other sites they don't like and sending death threats.

View attachment 1072545
For fuck's sake, what did Myth Weavers do to earn the ire of David "Olivia" Hill?

This whole vandalism spree is obviously him, given his constant anger and irrational paranoia (and how nothing is ever sufficiently woke to pass his insane purity tests) and the fact that he's been having a spat with the other SJW troons at Onyx Path and RPG.net for quite some time.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FunPosting101

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
For fuck's sake, what did Myth Weavers do to earn the ire of David "Olivia" Hill?

This whole vandalism spree is obviously him, given his constant anger and irrational paranoia (and how nothing is ever sufficiently woke to pass his insane purity tests) and the fact that he's been having a spat with the other SJW troons at Onyx Path and RPG.net for quite some time.
I don't think so. Here's the vandal's blog where he praises the use of DoS attacks. And here's where he spergs about how all those RPG players are white cishet dudebro capitalists. And wow, does he hate cops. He orchestrated a stunt because of this that got him banned from DriveThruRPG for slandering them. If David Hill were kicked off of DTRPG, he would have spoken up.

Syaoran Li

Let The Good Times Roll
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. Here's the vandal's blog where he praises the use of DoS attacks. And here's where he spergs about how all those RPG players are white cishet dudebro capitalists. And wow, does he hate cops. He orchestrated a stunt because of this that got him banned from DriveThruRPG for slandering them. If David Hill were kicked off of DTRPG, he would have spoken up.
Ah, I see. If Dave did get kicked off of DTRPG, he'd go nuclear and that hasn't happened so it's probably someone else entirely.

The problem is that there are a lot of woke troons and dangerhairs who got banned from RPG.net for failing one of their myriad purity tests, be it saying something negative about Star Wars, not believing a woman with enough zeal, enjoying a game that is deemed "problematic", or thinking unhappy thoughts about Lenin, so there's probably a wide variety of suspects.

Now, the trick is finding which one of the commie troon brigade was banned from both RPG.net and DTRPG, and then we'll have a better idea of who the suspect is. It's really easy to get banned from RPG.net but it's a little bit trickier to get the same treatment from DTRPG.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
The problem is that there are a lot of woke troons and dangerhairs who got banned from RPG.net for failing one of their myriad purity tests, be it saying something negative about Star Wars, not believing a woman with enough zeal, enjoying a game that is deemed "problematic", or thinking unhappy thoughts about Lenin, so there's probably a wide variety of suspects.

The purity tests are just the rationale. The truth is if you're banned from those places and you're an established minority member, it's because you're such an toxic asshole but you're not really breaking the rules and they're looking for an excuse to ban you. they can't just do it because they'll draw fire for muh oppression. So they have to go back the byzantine rules of those damned places to find an excuse.

Last edited:
Tags
None