RPGnet Forums -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that there are a lot of woke troons and dangerhairs who got banned from RPG.net for failing one of their myriad purity tests, be it saying something negative about Star Wars, not believing a woman with enough zeal, enjoying a game that is deemed "problematic", or thinking unhappy thoughts about Lenin, so there's probably a wide variety of suspects.
It's especially funny when someone in the clubhouse gets unpersoned, and then everything they have ever done is retroactively declared problematic, like what is happening with JK Rowling. Some of it is a Geek Meta-Social Fallacy: all my friends are all friends themselves, and everyone is welcome. The problem is that lurking in the eaves are Secret Hitlers who want to destroy the Friendship.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Holden's projection notwithstanding, this is a common thread among places like RPGNet. In the name of protecting diversity and inclusion against fascism, we need a heavy-handed police state of unaccountable cops to exclude those who don't agree with us. If someone reacts badly to being cancelled, it just proves that they were a Secret Hitler all along, and their actions retroactively prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Holden's projection notwithstanding, this is a common thread among places like RPGNet. In the name of protecting diversity and inclusion against fascism, we need a heavy-handed police state of unaccountable cops to exclude those who don't agree with us. If someone reacts badly to being cancelled, it just proves that they were a Secret Hitler all along, and their actions retroactively prove it.
That little turd is exemplifying perfectly why you actually have rules that are enforced even-handedly, based on what was actually done rather than who did it, in any functioning democratic society. In societies favored by either Holden or the Nazis he claims to despise, your treatment is solely based on whether you're favored by some completely unaccountable clique of party elites, who decide without any opportunity to defend yourself whether you're a "Nazi" or some undesirable and then dispose of you.

When you enact this in a real society, you end up with mass murder, like Nazi Germany or Stalin's Soviet Union.

Luckily, little turds like this are only in charge of Internet forums, where you only end up with a shitty, shrinking Internet forum full of worthless jerkoffs and pissants.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
That little turd is exemplifying perfectly why you actually have rules that are enforced even-handedly, based on what was actually done rather than who did it, in any functioning democratic society. In societies favored by either Holden or the Nazis he claims to despise, your treatment is solely based on whether you're favored by some completely unaccountable clique of party elites, who decide without any opportunity to defend yourself whether you're a "Nazi" or some undesirable and then dispose of you.
That's the flipside of the Geek Social Fallacies: loyalty over everything because we are Friends. It allows them to excuse their own bad behavior even as they do the same thing to others. Holden, for example, loves to call down angry Twitter mobs on people he suspects of wrongthink, while he himself is a serial harasser and abuser.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's the flipside of the Geek Social Fallacies: loyalty over everything because we are Friends. It allows them to excuse their own bad behavior even as they do the same thing to others. Holden, for example, loves to call down angry Twitter mobs on people he suspects of wrongthink, while he himself is a serial harasser and abuser.
I didn't even know anything about this piece of shit but I'm not surprised because Every. Fucking. Time.

Cleric of Autism

My god Autismo demands I preach to you
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1079584
View attachment 1079585
View attachment 1079586
View attachment 1079587
View attachment 1079588
I thought his name was familiar, didn't recognize him as one of the exalted guys who were kicked off mid kickstarter campaign

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I thought his name was familiar, didn't recognize him as one of the exalted guys who were kicked off mid kickstarter campaign
Yeah, now he e-begs for a living since no one will hire him anymore. His Patreon is sitting at $350/month despite him not posting in 10 months.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
It's especially funny when someone in the clubhouse gets unpersoned, and then everything they have ever done is retroactively declared problematic, like what is happening with JK Rowling. Some of it is a Geek Meta-Social Fallacy: all my friends are all friends themselves, and everyone is welcome. The problem is that lurking in the eaves are Secret Hitlers who want to destroy the Friendship.

View attachment 1079542
View attachment 1079543
View attachment 1079544

Okay.....does Holdens line of logic mean it's okay to ban him because he's toxic as all hell?

Since their are no actual standards or due processes I look forward to purging all my left wing RPG brethren to facilitate my shameless power grab.

Syaoran Li

Let The Good Times Roll
kiwifarms.net
Ironically for Holden, the "marginalized groups" he likes to champion are not oppressed in any sense of the word in the Western world in the 21st Century.

First World Problems are not the same as oppression.

• Agree
Reactions: FunPosting101

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. Here's the vandal's blog where he praises the use of DoS attacks. And here's where he spergs about how all those RPG players are white cishet dudebro capitalists. And wow, does he hate cops. He orchestrated a stunt because of this that got him banned from DriveThruRPG for slandering them. If David Hill were kicked off of DTRPG, he would have spoken up.
Yeah, Trans-feline is a lolcow. His blog is a goddamn mess of autistic 'REEEEing'.
I found that he used the username 'Wormmonda' on RPGnet. He was banned for being too much of a sperg for RPGnet.
Reddit.
Seems like a potential source of comedy.

Tacitcal Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Trans-feline is a lolcow. His blog is a goddamn mess of autistic 'REEEEing'.
I found that he used the username 'Wormmonda' on RPGnet. He was banned for being too much of a sperg for RPGnet.
Reddit.
Seems like a potential source of comedy.
He seems to have a thing about Mythweavers because they banned his favorite Indy, SJW bait RPG yet they allow the fallout RPG and the fallout RPG has the enclave that he likens to nazis.

Ergo, Mythweavers supports the ideals of the NSDAP

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
It does seem like in the long run every internet community eventually evolves/devolves into one of three types.
The free-fire zone where you live or die by the shitpost.
The small tight knit community with a single owner/moderator (like therpgsite).
The community run by an oligarchy who use their position to shape the community "correctly".

Iwasamwillbe

Wielder of the Death Note
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1079542
View attachment 1079543
View attachment 1079544

All other things aside, what is this obsession with these freaks and the word "space"?

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
It does seem like in the long run every internet community eventually evolves/devolves into one of three types.
The free-fire zone where you live or die by the shitpost.
The small tight knit community with a single owner/moderator (like therpgsite).
The community run by an oligarchy who use their position to shape the community "correctly".

Yeah it's a instrinsic flaw with forums, the obligarchic zero acountability of admins ensure eventually degenerate into one 0f those three. Bizzarly the farms actually manages to keep the peace due to Nulls fairly simple rules and light touch, which is weird considering how god awful we are.

Last edited:

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1079542
View attachment 1079543
View attachment 1079544

Someone double check my logic circuits but I'm pretty sure all of what he just said could be used by say... Christians to ban the scrabble crowd (LGBTZSPGEWDASD) from their spaces, no?

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's a instrinsic flaw with forums, the obligarchic zero acountability admin ensure eventually degenerate into one 0f those three. Biuzzarly the farms actually manages to keep the peace due to Nulls fairly simple rules and light touch, which is weird considering how god awful we are.
The Farms manages to be an exception to this because of both Null's simple rules and light touch, as you mentioned, and also because he refuses to grant moderator status to anyone who actually wants the job, which is a very wise decision. When you consider what being an internet forum moderator actually is(you're basically a hall-monitor/security guard whose job it is to break up autistic internet fights between obnoxious nerds)and the fact that you are typically paid sweet fuck all for doing the job in question, only someone who has something wrong with themselves on a personal level would ever volunteer for the position.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it weren't for RetardEra, I'd say that piece of shit Tanka is the shittiest, most power tripping absolute asshole mod I've ever seen.
Even worse than Fighteer? Damn, that's a new low.
I didn't even know anything about this piece of shit but I'm not surprised because Every. Fucking. Time.
If you constantly have to tell others that you are something, it's always the opposite.

Tags
None