RPGnet Forums -

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is based on a thread a month or so ago where someone was comparing imaginary high-tech native Americans to elves. The thing is the poster was meaning this in a complimentary fashion.
RPGnet mods are elves. And by that I mean they're cannibalistic tree fucking scum who should be put in wooden cages and burned to death.

Loose Goose

kiwifarms.net
How do these weird worms go around not getting their asses kicked by anyone they pull this shit on? There is no way you can talk this shit in reality without getting your ass kicked.
It took them several years to insulate themselves from contrary opinions, and set up a system of rules which allows them to punish or silence anyone who dares to say something different. Why would they bother going outside when they have a cushy place on the Internet where they will win any argument "because the rules say so"?

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing quite as creepy, to my mind, as people pretending that they’re children again, simply because children exist in a state of Hobbesian ignorance that adults misinterpret as innocence, and because there’s something profoundly disturbing in somebody claiming the rights and privileges of another group simply for their own gratification. The same holds true for suggesting that there’s something special about your soul, because down that cold path lies the Elven Holocaust and claiming that you’re the reincarnation of Severus Snape, Frylock and Goku – all in the same body, of course. What, you don’t believe them?
- Darren Maclennan, October 22, 2007.

Has Darren been shoahed yet?

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing quite as creepy, to my mind, as people pretending that they’re children again, simply because children exist in a state of Hobbesian ignorance that adults misinterpret as innocence, and because there’s something profoundly disturbing in somebody claiming the rights and privileges of another group simply for their own gratification. The same holds true for suggesting that there’s something special about your soul, because down that cold path lies the Elven Holocaust and claiming that you’re the reincarnation of Severus Snape, Frylock and Goku – all in the same body, of course. What, you don’t believe them?
- Darren Maclennan, October 22, 2007.

Has Darren been shoahed yet?
Darren is part of the "inner circle" of the RPG.net leadership, so unless we end up with a sequel to the Black Hat Matt controversy and he gets implicated in criminal sexual misconduct, I think he is ironclad for now.

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
FATAL already has enough tables that lead to other 1d1000 tables that lead to other 1d10000 tables that lead to nowhere. I will admit that I used some ideas from the game for my own homebrew stuff, but only the general idea and never at face value. The closest one that you can almost use as-is if you change some of the autistic stats that are being affected is the Anakim traits table.
The Anakim are half-demons and as such their demonic heritage manifests in different ways, so you roll a 1d10 to see how many demonic traits you get and a 1d100 for the trait table itself. Most of them range from the mundane - the character can cast a basic spell once a day without preparation, just get a flat 50% damage reduction because their skin is abnormally hard, or they have demonic features which make them uglier. Then you have some which can have interesting applications - for example the character casts no shadow, the character leaves no footprints, the character has completely white eyes so you can never tell where they are looking, the character must eat inordinate amounts of food not to starve to death, the character flies into a rage if someone insults them which leads to a forced battle. Then you have traits which are just Classic FATAL - the character always smells like shit, the character can cast a spell which forces another to have sex with them, the character has to eat a dead person's penis/vagina once a week or die, the character causes every human to crave anal sex, the character has farts so loud it can kill living beings by being so loud it causes their heads to explode, the character always attacks a member of a certain sex or race unless they pass a drive check.
Maybe some other earlier systems had them, but I didn't know of them at the time, FATAL was one of the first systems that I downloaded not to play it but to see what everyone was gawking at. The worst part about it is that you'd think the reviews are being hyperbolic, but then when you actually read it it's much, MUCH worse.
Seriously, while RaHoWa is objectively worse, it's at least less than 20 pages, FATAL has more than a whopping 900 pages of pure unadulterated autism with mechanics as riveting as having to roll to piss properly (including a pissing skill!) or them actually expecting that your character's class would be determined by a roll... which isn't unheard of, but then they seriously expected all the classes they listed to be player character classes, so in addition to your standard RPG classes such as rogue, soldier, druid, mage, you may also end up playing classes such as baker, goatherder or prostitute.
Both of these are terrible but I can think of something worse: Black Tokyo, it combine fucked up fetish crap with racism, it has multiple books (not far from 10 or maybe even more that) and behold a description of it's highest tier monster: "Chris A. Fields posted:
Shingami (CR 25)
Beyond Colossal Giant
Init -4; Senses Darkvision 60 ft
Aura Radioactive Hell (heavily irritated area 150 ft)
Languages Mindlessly repeats circa WWII anti-Japanese catch phrases

Defense 27, touch 2, flat-footed 27(-8 size, +25 natural)
hp 30d8+300 (435 hp); DR Damage Resistance 10/good
Fast Healing 3 Spell Resistance 22
Immune Acid, Fire, Radiation, Suffocation, Drowning, Vacuum, Massive Damage, Ability Score damage/drain, Energy Drain, Negative Levels
Resist Electricity 20,

Speed 100 ft (cannot run or shift)
Melee +49 melee slam (4d6+26 bludgeoning plus 4d6 fire, 18-20/x2)
Melee Space 500 ft x 500 ft.; Reach 150 ft
Base Atk +23; Grapple +65
Atk Options Squirming Cock Rush +49 melee (hits up to 3 enemies within 30 ft of each other), (4d6+26 bludgeoning and 1d6 fire) or
Slam +49 melee (4d6+26 bludgeoning plus 4d6 fire, 18-20/x2) or
Fling +23 melee (thrown 500 ft straight up or any direction, falling damage 20d6 REF DC 60 halves)
Horrific Orgasm (20d10 acid, 500 ft cone, REF DC 28 half, once every 3d6 rounds)
Abilities STR 52 DEX 3 CON 31 INT 3 WIS 15 CHA 9
+26 -4 +10 -4 +2 -1
SQ Eventual Return
Feats Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Sunder

The Shingami is the ‘western god of death’, a colossal psychic monster created from the hate and bigotry of an entire nation. Born during World War II, the Shingami is the living embodiment of American sin- the loathsome spirit that put Japanese-Americans into camps, and the same rage that burnt the world at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Like the Genbu, the colossal Shingami has slept through the decades, somewhere deep beneath the Sea of Othosk. Coral has grown over the monster’s resting place, and every day cargo ships drift lazily by above. For most, the Shingami is long forgotten. Only a handful of Japanese arcanists serving with Police Section Seven believe the monster still lives and even fewer have a plan to destroy the great beast if it should ever reawaken.

The Shingami stands taller than most of Tokyo’s sky scrapers, and it’s sheer mass shakes the ground with every step it takes. The monster resembles a gigantic ebony ape with dozens of jagged horns nearly half a kilometer long protruding from its spine and the crown of its head. The Shingami’s sickly yellow and black face is like something out of a WWII propaganda poster- a slant eyed, bucktoothed, leering parody of a Japanese man’s. Dozens of penis tendrils, each the size of subway trains whip, from beneath the creature’s bulging gut. The Shingami’s eyes glow a bloody crimson, and its light is strong enough to blot out the sun. From head to hooves, the monster is wreathed in atomic flames.

Radioactive Hell (SU) : The Shingami laughed at the atomic end of World War II, relishing the destruction. It is a creature of elemental atomic fire. A 150 ft radius around the behemoth is considered heavily irradiated and remains so for 1d6 minutes after the Shingami passes.

Squirming Cock Rush (EX) : The Shingami’s enormous prehensile cocks strike up to three enemies which must be within 30 ft of one another with every attack. Make one attack roll for all adversaries, and this is considered a single attack. All enemies struck by the behemoth’s cock suffer the same amount of damage.

Fling (EX) : If the clumsy Shingami can get hold of a Huge or smaller target, it can toss the target up to 500 ft in any direction it chooses. If attacking a Medium or smaller target, it may scoop up two adjacent Medium sized enemies with a single attack roll. It really, really likes doing this.

Horrific Orgasm (SU) : As often as once every 3d6 rounds, the Shingami can ejaculate waves upon waves of acidic greenish-grey semen from every one of its dozen cocks. Bits of the corpses it has created rush out mixed with the acidic spray.

As a full round action, the Shingami unleashes a 500 ft cone of acid which inflicts 20d10 points of acid damage to everything within the blast radius. Characters caught within the spray may attempt a DC 28 REF Save for half damage.

Eventual Return (EX) : The Shingami is nearly impossible to ever truly destroy. It can only be permanently slain if a character of American nationality voluntarily chooses to sacrifice themselves to the task. The creature must first be brought to negative HP equal to its maximum positive HP total, and the American sacrifice must immolate him or herself atop the gigantic corpse. Otherwise, the slain behemoth will return to life in 4d6 months, or upon the next Akashita Wind storm."

Yeah I don't remember Fatal or Rahowa being on this level of "WHY?" and there's so much more awful shit in that setting. Edit: I should continue the Black Tokyo thread from where it has stopped, people really don't know yet how it truly is a solid candidate for worse tabletop rpg ever, I just would need someone to alternate posts with

Last edited:

Chancroid

Am sure your pussy is massive.
kiwifarms.net
The self-righteousness of these pricks is just so hard to take. I'm amazed anyone stays on that board. Every time I read one of these ban messages I wish for the mod to be struck with some non-lethal but humiliating disease.
Agreed. Why the fuck does -anyone- actually frequent those boards? You can't do shit. You can't engage in any meaningful debate like an actual human being. It exists only as a place for White Knight mods and Purple Haired Legbeards to lord over sycophantic broken nerds. It's the perfect viewing portal to see powerless people exercising their ONE chance at authority and control to the ultimate level. It is both fascinating and pathetically revolting.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Why the fuck does -anyone- actually frequent those boards? You can't do shit. You can't engage in any meaningful debate like an actual human being. It exists only as a place for White Knight mods and Purple Haired Legbeards to lord over sycophantic broken nerds. It's the perfect viewing portal to see powerless people exercising their ONE chance at authority and control to the ultimate level. It is both fascinating and pathetically revolting.
It exists to be a hugbox of affirmation, where you can feel good about yourself because you're surrounded by only those who agree with you, because everyone else has been silenced or expelled.

Example:
1.png
2.png
3.png

And hoo boy, are they salty about Rowling's new book.

4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png

Hmm... imagining a fantasy world that affirms your beliefs about people while writing under a pseudonym of another gender. Who do we know does that?

Bonus: Bruce Baugh of WoD is a troon.

10.png

Chancroid

Am sure your pussy is massive.
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, if you love a fascist environment, you will absolutely jizz over those boards. Such a forward thinking and welcoming place XD. If anything would put someone off the hobby, it's that shithole. Sadly, it's still very prominent in any kind of googling about RPG products.

• Feels
Reactions: ZMOT and Flexo

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Wait, I'm confused. This seems disturbingly like sanity. Isn't this basically shutting down the "Orcs are Black People" thing?
I’m also confused. But according to the “blah blah Dragon Age mirrors co-lol-nialism”, so I guess it’s ok to write a post about how Orcs in Middle Earth are destructive, violent and led by manipulative, evil forces... Kinda like niggers IRL?

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It exists to be a hugbox of affirmation, where you can feel good about yourself because you're surrounded by only those who agree with you, because everyone else has been silenced or expelled.

Example:
View attachment 1599708
View attachment 1599709
View attachment 1599710

And hoo boy, are they salty about Rowling's new book.

View attachment 1599711
View attachment 1599712
View attachment 1599713
View attachment 1599714
View attachment 1599715
View attachment 1599716

Hmm... imagining a fantasy world that affirms your beliefs about people while writing under a pseudonym of another gender. Who do we know does that?

Bonus: Bruce Baugh of WoD is a troon.

View attachment 1599719
Awwww shit, really? Man, he seemed like one of the saner White Wolfers.

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both of these are terrible but I can think of something worse: Black Tokyo, it combine fucked up fetish crap with racism, it has multiple books (not far from 10 or maybe even more that) and behold a description of it's highest tier monster: "Chris A. Fields posted:
Shingami (CR 25)
Beyond Colossal Giant

Immune Acid, Fire, Radiation, Suffocation, Drowning, Vacuum, Massive Damage, Ability Score damage/drain, Energy Drain, Negative Levels
Resist Electricity 20,

Atk Options Squirming Cock Rush +49 melee (hits up to 3 enemies within 30 ft of each other), (4d6+26 bludgeoning and 1d6 fire) or
Fling +23 melee (thrown 500 ft straight up or any direction, falling damage 20d6 REF DC 60 halves)
Horrific Orgasm (20d10 acid, 500 ft cone, REF DC 28 half, once every 3d6 rounds)
+26 -4 +10 -4 +2 -1
SQ Eventual Return

The Shingami is the ‘western god of death’, a colossal psychic monster created from the hate and bigotry of an entire nation. Born during World War II, the Shingami is the living embodiment of American sin- the loathsome spirit that put Japanese-Americans into camps, and the same rage that burnt the world at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Like the Genbu, the colossal Shingami has slept through the decades, somewhere deep beneath the Sea of Othosk. Coral has grown over the monster’s resting place, and every day cargo ships drift lazily by above. For most, the Shingami is long forgotten. Only a handful of Japanese arcanists serving with Police Section Seven believe the monster still lives and even fewer have a plan to destroy the great beast if it should ever reawaken.

The Shingami stands taller than most of Tokyo’s sky scrapers, and it’s sheer mass shakes the ground with every step it takes. The monster resembles a gigantic ebony ape with dozens of jagged horns nearly half a kilometer long protruding from its spine and the crown of its head. The Shingami’s sickly yellow and black face is like something out of a WWII propaganda poster- a slant eyed, bucktoothed, leering parody of a Japanese man’s. Dozens of penis tendrils, each the size of subway trains whip, from beneath the creature’s bulging gut. The Shingami’s eyes glow a bloody crimson, and its light is strong enough to blot out the sun. From head to hooves, the monster is wreathed in atomic flames.

Radioactive Hell (SU) : The Shingami laughed at the atomic end of World War II, relishing the destruction. It is a creature of elemental atomic fire. A 150 ft radius around the behemoth is considered heavily irradiated and remains so for 1d6 minutes after the Shingami passes.

Squirming Cock Rush (EX) : The Shingami’s enormous prehensile cocks strike up to three enemies which must be within 30 ft of one another with every attack. Make one attack roll for all adversaries, and this is considered a single attack. All enemies struck by the behemoth’s cock suffer the same amount of damage.

Fling (EX) : If the clumsy Shingami can get hold of a Huge or smaller target, it can toss the target up to 500 ft in any direction it chooses. If attacking a Medium or smaller target, it may scoop up two adjacent Medium sized enemies with a single attack roll. It really, really likes doing this.

Horrific Orgasm (SU) : As often as once every 3d6 rounds, the Shingami can ejaculate waves upon waves of acidic greenish-grey semen from every one of its dozen cocks. Bits of the corpses it has created rush out mixed with the acidic spray.

As a full round action, the Shingami unleashes a 500 ft cone of acid which inflicts 20d10 points of acid damage to everything within the blast radius. Characters caught within the spray may attempt a DC 28 REF Save for half damage.

Eventual Return (EX) : The Shingami is nearly impossible to ever truly destroy. It can only be permanently slain if a character of American nationality voluntarily chooses to sacrifice themselves to the task. The creature must first be brought to negative HP equal to its maximum positive HP total, and the American sacrifice must immolate him or herself atop the gigantic corpse. Otherwise, the slain behemoth will return to life in 4d6 months, or upon the next Akashita Wind storm."

Yeah I don't remember Fatal or Rahowa being on this level of "WHY?" and there's so much more awful shit in that setting. Edit: I should continue the Black Tokyo thread from where it has stopped, people really don't know yet how it truly is a solid candidate for worse tabletop rpg ever, I just would need someone to alternate posts with
Black Tokyo is quite literally the worst RPG I have ever read. And I've read plenty of shit. FATAL, Racial Holy War, and even Wraeththu are at least unintentionally funny and fun to riff on with some friends. Black Tokyo is just a soul draining slog that makes you feel unclean.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Shingami (CR 25)
Beyond Colossal Giant

Resist Electricity 20,

+26 -4 +10 -4 +2 -1
SQ Eventual Return

Scrub tier custom critter design. For a CR25 monster, that SR is negligible. Trap The Soul that fucker and call it a day.

• Agree
Reactions: Flexo and Swiss46

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
Scrub tier custom critter design. For a CR25 monster, that SR is negligible. Trap The Soul that fucker and call it a day.
Yeah it has shit crunch but dear god the fluff and some of the descriptions of it's attacks are just horrifying.
QUOTE="Randall Fragg, post: 7359604, member: 2160"]
Black Tokyo is quite literally the worst RPG I have ever read. And I've read plenty of shit. FATAL, Racial Holy War, and even Wraeththu are at least unintentionally funny and fun to riff on with some friends. Black Tokyo is just a soul draining slog that makes you feel unclean.
[/QUOTE]
Guess what everyone? I forgot a certain detail: Chris A. Fields has a shared universe called Otherverse and Black Tokyo? It's just one part of it https://otherversegames.blogspot.com that he kept adding to until 2018 and it’s all utterly awful in different yet in someway similar! Chris A. Fields is my Horror and Careercow and you all will all eventually see it reviewed on kiwifarms, i had to suffer through that rabbit hole to see if it's as awful as i heard it was... guess what? Black Tokyo core book is only the tip of a part of a much, much bigger iceberg of filth and degeneracy and DAMN if I will suffer alone with this knowledge

Sorry for that, I went a bit unhinged when the memories repressed kept coming back up

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Flexo
Tags
None