RPGnet Forums -

Screw Danlon

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
kiwifarms.net
I wish I did, I'd have linked the thread because it was a dumpster fire. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; it was like living in a parody.

It definitely happened more than once. They literally have a rule that you're not allowed to "deny women's experience" which is woke for "disagree with a woman".
Yeah, it was shortly after that rule hit when I left the site. I think Lee Casebolt either ate or just barely dodged a ban for that, and since wrestling stuff was pretty much all I was still talking about there, I saw the writing was on the wall and kind of just drifted over to the forums for Total Extreme Wrestling.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
He did say he didn't want to just make up his own culture for some reason. Anyway, people like this are why the phrase "self-inflicted hell" was coined.

The more I think on it the more stupid it gets, I mean the moment you use a culture it's ultimatly made up since it isnt the culture irl. He also seems quite dismissive of using European history despite it being 4000 years and hundreds of cultures. He also fetishizes Indian culture and religion and works on fallacies about it's dynamics (for example he never considers that religions want to proliferate their concepts and stories since they percieve this moral act.) while he seems painfully aware of historical oppresion he seems only really aware of the frankly brief British period and is completly unaware of the links with the Ancient european religions.

Last edited:

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more I think on it the more stupid it gets, I mean the moment you use a culture it's ultimatly made up since it isnt the culture irl. He also seems quite dismissive of using European history despite it being 4000 years and hundreds of cultures. He also fetishizes Indian culture and religion and works on fallacies about it's dynamics (for example he never considers that religions want to proliferate their concepts and stories since they percieve this moral act.) while he seems painfully aware of historical oppresion he seems only really aware of the frankly brief British period and it completly unaware of the links with the Ancient european religions.

Take a stroll through mainstream genre fiction these days and you'll wish more writers were paralyzed into silence by their wokeness.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Wrongthink! Mod criticism! REEEE!

View attachment 1662129

View attachment 1664558
They're still on about this because LiTeRaLlY GeNoCiDe.

View attachment 1664562
"Look, we didn't set out to police the entire internet, but if we didn't then people sharing God Emperor Trump memes on Facebook could still post here and that is Not Ok."

View attachment 1664568
"We want to be as welcoming as possible to new posters which is why one wrong word in your first post will earn you a one way ticket to the infractions forum."

View attachment 1664575
They actually make a good point here guys. I used to work landscaping in HS and it was crazy how many of those guys posted on rpg.net. Couldn't get enough of it. We'd sit in the shade on our lunch break and I'd listen to them chatter back and forth about this or that bit of Tangency news and it literally brought tears to their eyes sometimes to know that middle class white men had a safe space to reassure each other that women could have penises and that Orange Man was indeed Bad. These five foot nothing, tough as nails Mexicans that could mow yards and dig holes all day would sit there, weeping, tears running down their faces at the knowledge that white male IT workers had a place to come together and share their HRT regimen or show off a cute dress they got at the thrift store without fear of a casual "lol kys". Ok I'll stop dragging out the joke

View attachment 1664596
Its like poetry, it rhymes.

It all comes down to this for these people, you are supposed to be selfless to the point of suicidal, just accept your country being overrun and turned into a third world shithole, just accept all the media you love being taken away from you, just accept your own replacement and irrelevance, just accept it, it's the morally good stance, never once think about yourself and your own life and happiness.

To all that I say, why? Why shouldn't I care about myself and my own happiness? Call it selfishness but this selflessness to the point of suicide is total insanity to me.

I want to be happy, same as I would expect any other sane human being to want, I will never accept unhappiness as the "morally right" decision no matter what.

The fact that this is all psychological warfare being waged on American society could not be any more obvious, it's an attempt to destroy us from within.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this one pisses me off more than most.

1.png

"Oh, your daughter was raped in a unisex bathroom? Clearly you're a transphobic bigot!"

EDIT: And now they double down.
2.png

Last edited:

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this one pisses me off more than most.

View attachment 1696212

"Oh, your daughter was raped in a unisex bathroom? Clearly you're a transphobic bigot!"
Burn it all down and salt the ashes.

Roll percentile to see if you warn the moderators first.

Also addendum to what @Mola Ram said, what about #metoo and #believeAllWomen?

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Left: "You're a bigot if you want your daughter to be able to have a penis-free safe space to pee in."

Right: "That's horrible, your daughter should never have had to go through that. No one's feelings should trump our children's safety."

Yeah its just such a mystery why right-wing nationalism is picking up speed.
That's been a bit of a sore spot between myself and a trans friend of mine. They don't quite grok that it won't even have to be a 'trans' person committing the assault -- a troon or just some bastard in a dress will be enough. And at that point they'll be lucky to not be tossed into peat bogs.

It also hasn't dawned on some of these idiots that this is why TERFs exist and why feminists are suddenly rediscovering the joys of associating with conservatives.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's been a bit of a sore spot between myself and a trans friend of mine. They don't quite grok that it won't even have to be a 'trans' person committing the assault -- a troon or just some bastard in a dress will be enough. And at that point they'll be lucky to not be tossed into peat bogs.

It also hasn't dawned on some of these idiots that this is why TERFs exist and why feminists are suddenly rediscovering the joys of associating with conservatives.
Or the simple observation of how does one distinguish between the trans and the bad actor?

I've had that argument a few times myself, explaining that I don't think the trans folk would misbehave, but a creeper would pretend to be trans as a cover.

This idea seems completely alien to them.

And explains a lot about how so many male feminists end up being predators.

Dante Alighieri

I hate communists.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If they could grok anything they wouldn't be troons. I'd say most people can't grok certain concepts and ideas and it's how we get The Left Can't Meme and NPCs.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1700050

Why is everyone on this board always freaking out?

View attachment 1700051
Truly, it is a mystery.
Something that's always bugged me is their weird definition of threadcrapping, which seems to be 'If you make a post in disagreement with the thread and we can't fuck you on it some other way'.

I grant nobody wants to see page long flame wars get launched, but you know what they say about echo chambers and yes-men.

Chancroid

Am sure your pussy is massive.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell, I know I sound like a broken record, but rapeg.net is the fucking worst place on the net. It is a microcosm of far left lunacy and this is coming from a libtard like myself. Everyone who actively takes part there must be some kind of masochistic submissive weakling. I honestly cannot imagine a less-fun place to be online. Everytime I get somewhat jaded about it, I take a look here at the latest thing to get banned over. Such as your daughter getting raped in a unisex toilet. It's only a matter of time before a blanket ban falls on any user who identifies themselves as a white hetero male. Not even kidding.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Something that's always bugged me is their weird definition of threadcrapping, which seems to be 'If you make a post in disagreement with the thread and we can't fuck you on it some other way'.

I grant nobody wants to see page long flame wars get launched, but you know what they say about echo chambers and yes-men.
Some of it is a desire to keep the peace as you said, just taken to a ridiculous extreme. Another part of it is that there is no valid criticism of Good People values, because they are so obviously and uncontroversially good. The only reasons why anyone would bring such a criticism against the Good People is to troll them or otherwise argue in bad faith, because they want to hurt the Good People and their space. This means that there is no such thing as constructive criticism or disagreement.