RPGnet Forums -

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Worse. Every one of the world's great, enduring religions at least has something true to say about Man and his nature - that's how they keep enduring.

The modern SCOJUS is instead built upon extremely banal "truths" that are functionally meaningless.

Now as an experiment, I recently learned of what I assumed would be the greatest RPG for RPG.net ever.
View attachment 1720929

Yet when I go and search the site... it finds no record of this being mentioned anywhere.

They suck at being allies.
Just another shitty PbtA game. Literally lost in a sea of worthless clones of a worthless system.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering what would happen if Trump pulls off the impossible and lucks out again with the court cases to get another four years in office? The election is contested, so if Trump does somehow pull off a win, I can see a massive meltdown on RPG.net and elsewhere.

How many users or mods will do something extremely stupid as a result of that scenario?
I would bet more threads would get locked due to suicide baiting/doom mongering than from calls to violence. Most of these people aren't young and hungry, they're old, white, and comfortable. Remember, most of these posters couldn't be bothered to attend a BLM rally even during the months where Antifa was "winning".

Loose Goose

kiwifarms.net
We have removed the bad, hateful link from the bad, hateful site. You don't have to look at it, it is hateful conspiracy theory dreck. Don't look at the site.

Also, you should not be scared of posting your political stance on the forums. You are hereby banned for fourteen days (but we will probably make it more serious after discussing it backstage).

This fucking site.

rpgnet_veritas.png

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But as far as I know, they've never had a legal defamation charge stick, nor have they been forced to retract a story.
It's virtually impossible to prove a defamation charge to the standards political speech is held to. You are entirely allowed to be wrong, vicious, scurrilous and scandalous when discussing a politician. They are the definition of a public figure.
Also, you should not be scared of posting your political stance on the forums. You are hereby banned for fourteen days (but we will probably make it more serious after discussing it backstage).
The sheer level of unintentional comedy in this absolutely maniacally unhinged mod post is something you rarely get for free.

• DRINK!
  • Agree
Reactions: Flexo and Mola Ram

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
It's virtually impossible to prove a defamation charge to the standards political speech is held to. You are entirely allowed to be wrong, vicious, scurrilous and scandalous when discussing a politician. They are the definition of a public figure.

The sheer level of unintentional comedy in this absolutely maniacally unhinged mod post is something you rarely get for free.
Politicians, sure. How about Planned Parenthood though?

But yeah, the RPGnet moderation is like moderation by schizophrenia.

Capsaicin Addict

kiwifarms.net
This is what we get when the world's strongest civilization simply cucks out. He did not even claim the crusaders weren't bad, just that there were two sides in that conflict. But "whitey bad" trumps all.

View attachment 1730904
Tanka didn't get shoved into enough lockers as a kid. Seriously.

I love how this tard complains about 'downplaying atrocities' when Cerulean Lion specifically states 'there's lots to say about violence, cruelty, and extremism on both sides of those wars'. But no, those Moors and Muslims were all totally peaceful and didn't deserve the Deus Vult that got tossed their way, no really!

Christ, Tanka, pick up a fucking book and get off the Internet.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

I love how this tard complains about 'downplaying atrocities' when Cerulean Lion specifically states 'there's lots to say about violence, cruelty, and extremism on both sides of those wars'. But no, those Moors and Muslims were all totally peaceful and didn't deserve the Deus Vult that got tossed their way, no really!

It's the binary way of thinking. Everyone is either a virtuous victim or an evil privileged bully. There are no shades of gray.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net

The way he changed the subject to the Jews instead of trying to defend the muslims makes me think he has read a book. If he wasn't at least partially aware of the reality of the crusades I think he would of tried to defend the muslims instead.

Capsaicin Addict

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1732031

Another satisfied customer.
Another person who didn't get shoved into another lockers, as well. God, I can't believe I feel like this. I was a goddamn nerd in high school. I should not feel this way.

These people are just so asinine though you wonder if they have actual parents, or if they spawned in dark damp places like mold.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Another person who didn't get shoved into another lockers, as well. God, I can't believe I feel like this. I was a goddamn nerd in high school. I should not feel this way.

These people are just so asinine though you wonder if they have actual parents, or if they spawned in dark damp places like mold.
You'd be surprised at the mental gymnastics that people come up with to justify why the abuse they dish out doesn't count as harm.