World Ruben Marrero Pernas (AKA: Woof the Zoosadist) Busted in Cuba - Justice and Karma Hath Come

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
literally worse than hitler
Proof that even the most monstrous, pitiless people in history have had a place in their hearts for a beloved animal. So for Woof to have none is pretty incredible.

He’s clearly a psychopath, as his apology frames being a regular on horrific animal-snuff websites as something any well-meaning person could just fall into out of curiousity and with the wrong friends, like alcoholism or a drug habit. He doesn’t seem to register that normal people would recoil from that stuff like a hand on a hot stove. He speaks of it as a dark Wonderland, in tones suggesting fascination and beguilement despite its horrors. He invites the reader to imagine and sympathize with this feeling, in the idea that it’s natural to be even a little attracted towards this horror.

Normal people might see something like this and look on in morbid curiousity, but with a sense of disgust, like not being about to look away from an accident. There’s nothing beguiling or addictive about animal torture to normal people, that would keep them coming back.

No one normal ever has that fascination. No one normal, upon seeing that, can fail to feel sick and recoil from it. He clearly has no empathy for animal suffering and doesn’t even recognize that others might. He just doesn’t understand. And the fact that he tries to involve the reader of his non-apology by indirectly assuming that we too would also find it hard to resist the things he’s done and seen, it just makes me want to vomit.

Last edited:

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
5 dogs that we know of had to die before this man was stopped is horrible, but at least two dogs survived and are away from that sick fuck
The problem is that we only know of a few. My instinct tells me he has done this, many, many times... He's had practice. With knives, anatomy. There's no way he's only done this to five. It's Cuba. There are likely plenty of stray dogs running around.

J A N D E K

i am One of the Famous International GoodBOYS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the insane person who does get off from this shit, it literally is like a drug and ultimately, they have to up the dose. Often this is by moving on to humans.

Once that switch gets flipped it's game over. You are no longer a person.
I believe the second someone realizes they are attracted to animals and/or get off on the thought of torturing, raping, and killing them THAT is when the switch gets flipped. It is game over then. You are no longer a person, but a monster-in-waiting. The second you act on it is the moment you become an irredeemable monster. Everything from then on is an ever devolving descent into unspeakable depravity.

pairaducks

Spider king
kiwifarms.net
Wait, you guys actually got him? I remember the original thread devolving into everyone looking at pics of ice cream; how long did it take?

Either way, thank fuck. This sick fuck needs to burn for what he's done

Just editting my post to that the people who caught this guy. You're amazing human beings and I'm so thankful for the people like yourselves. You guys did good today :)

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, you guys actually got him? I remember the original thread devolving into everyone looking at pics of ice cream; how long did it take?

Either way, thank fuck. This sick fuck needs to burn for what he's done
Apparently the ice cream gazing paid off.

Now woof is left with a bad case of Breyer’s remorse.

I’ll see myself out.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

I'm the greatest thing since World War 3.
kiwifarms.net
What a cutie! I've never seen a beagle with that kind of color
Brown and whites are the most common compared to standard tr-color.

Beagles are a bit tricky to keep. They're very active and can be too clever for their own good - I've had one constantly break out becaue it learned how to get over my gate by hopping up on something near it and jumping over.. They're also incredibly single-minded - when one get an idea into it's head, it'll do everything it takes to 'win'.

They're very food-orientated and will do anything if food's involved, including getting it for themselves. They'll eat pretty much anything if it smells tasty, so a close eye needs to be kept on it if you're walking one. since they're scent-hounds, that's pretty much their one interest. If one picks up a scent, it'll do everything it can to go after it. They can be diggers, that may have to be taken into account and if one scents something while you're walking, you'll probably have a bit of a fight on your hands.

And I don't need to tell you what a beagle's like when they get excited.

Tiamat

kiwifarms.net

Beagles are a bit tricky to keep. They're very active and can be too clever for their own good - I've had one constantly break out becaue it learned how to get over my gate by hopping up on something near it and jumping over.. They're also incredibly single-minded - when one get an idea into it's head, it'll do everything it takes to 'win'.

They'll eat pretty much anything if it smells tasty, so a close eye needs to be kept on it if you're walking one. since they're scent-hounds, that's pretty much their one interest. If one picks up a scent, it'll do everything it can to go after it. They can be diggers, that may have to be taken into account and if one scents something while you're walking, you'll probably have a bit of a fight on your hands.

They sound like such lovely dogs :biggrin: though unfortunately I've heard they suffer from seizures

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net

They're very food-orientated and will do anything if food's involved, including getting it for themselves. They'll eat pretty much anything if it smells tasty, so a close eye needs to be kept on it if you're walking one. since they're scent-hounds, that's pretty much their one interest. If one picks up a scent, it'll do everything it can to go after it. They can be diggers, that may have to be taken into account and if one scents something while you're walking, you'll probably have a bit of a fight on your hands.

My mom has a beagle and she's the best dog she ever had.

Back on topic. Ugh...I kinda wish Cuba blew itself up during the missile crisis? Fuck it I just want to talk about beagles and other happy things!

pairaducks

Spider king
kiwifarms.net

We talking about Beagles now? My father had three as a kid, all of them were named Nipper (Nipper 1, 2, and 3 respectively). You saying they can be clever is so true, my father has stories of one of these dogs learning to lift it's Nails just so it could tiptoe around the house and steal food. Guess they also had a tendency of hunting animals in their yard and just being big ole goofs in general

They were never my dogs but just his stories of the breed has given me fond feelings for the cuties.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino