World Ruben Marrero Pernas (AKA: Woof the Zoosadist) Busted in Cuba - Justice and Karma Hath Come

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From the Havana Times article.
According to Google, this is generally used for government dissenters, but it seems to be a catch-all for many kinds of social degeneracy (God bless you crazy communists) and can land you four years in prison or "re-education", which I hope means what it sounds like. It also means you have to stay under national police surveillance.
He's someone who should be under surveillance if he is allowed outside of prison at all.

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Will the rescue or fosters take donations? I wanna chip in and send a few bucks the rescue's way.
If you want to make any donations you can paypal either CEDA or Cuban Dog Tales Rescue, the cannonball and the cannon that brought woof down.

One thing to note:

Please do NOT under any circumstances use the word Cuba or related words in any paypal notes or tags, the payment could be removed thanks to paypal rules.

https://cubandogtalesrescue.weebly.com/contact--donate.html

adopta.ceda@gmail.com

Facebook pages

Cuban Dog Tales page shows what they do, they facilitate bringing strays out of the country and supply baggage waivers for tourists bringing medical goods in.
Many heartbreaking and heartwarming pics contained within that show the woeful medical facilities they have.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CubanDogTalesRescue/photos/?ref=page_internal

https://www.facebook.com/CeDACuba/

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
The cat swatted at him, nicking his ear. Years later, that remains one of the worst sounds that I've ever heard. Justifiably terrified and bleeding from his ear, the pup was literally screaming. To him, something much larger than him had just hurt him.

The nick on his ear wasn't bad, though he still has a funny little scar on the tip of it where the fur splits. It was a minor injury, but I will never forget how scared he was or the sounds that he made.

That's nothing compared to what this absolute monster heard from that poor baby. Sounds that he was causing.

I actually can't even put into words what sort of punishment that I hope befalls him. Whatever it will be, it'll be too lenient for what he actually deserves.
I believe there is no simple explanation for why Woof dunnit. Likely a combination of already unlikely factors that come together, such as sexual sadism 9gets pleasure from causing pain, or seeing pain reactions), zoophillia (attraction to animals) and some kind of psychopathy (anything that made him value his own interests more than the dogs).
God knows what is really going on with him, but we'll likely never know, and he'll die a violent death in prison or kill himself...
Hopefully this will come as a warning for many countries who have lax animal abuse laws or a complete lack of them.

Perhaps we’ll see more countries enacting laws against bestiality and animal abuse in general.
And yet, with or without laws, humans nearly universally despise sadists like this. We view their behavior as vile beyond belief.
How many times have you heard "It's not a sickness, it's natural, you're the bigot, not me" "I was born this way " and "It's not my choice, it's a sexual orientation"? These are the lies they tell themselves to excuse what they do. Oh, and they LOVE to recruit. That further reinforces their delusions, for when they can bring someone into the fold, to them it means that their degeneracy must lie beneath everyone's surface and it's just waiting to come out.
I've thought about this a lot. Every day. Like everyone here, I've seen sick fucks trying to defend / justify / cover-up these horrific actions. These evil fucking people.
furfag24.PNG

I've tried to come up with reasons why people behave like this. Not just the actual animal torture / rape, but also the defenders of it. Those who endorse it, try to justify it, whatever. I've gone over a lot of theories, asked other people their thoughts, considered possibilities. Is it psychology? Some kind of trauma that causes people to be like this, maybe? Maybe it's nurture over nature. These freaks could have had a horrible, abusive upbringing. And after they aren't in that environment they want to take the power back they feel they were denied. Or they want to lash out and hurt others because they weren't loved enough as children.

Maybe it's nature. Maybe there is a gene or hereditary trait that causes psychopathy. It's like that for hair color, skin color, height, etc. Maybe with enough research it can be cured. Should we try to help these people, or are they beyond saving? Who knows what it will be like a hundred years from now. People might find a cure for people like Woof. For sick fucks who hurt animals, rape animals, and fuck little kids. It might be possible.

There are many people I've seen who make the same argument. "He's a non-offender, don't be a bigot," Millennials who are so fucking out of it that they will defend the most horrendous shit possible. Things that seems inconceivable for a human being to be capable of. Jeffrey Dahmer is a more respectable person than Woof. Fucking Hitler was better. At least he had the balls to blow his fucking brains out. (He was vegan too. Explains why he was so pasty.) You have Tumblr exceptional individuals and Twatter faggots hissing about hate speech like fucking parasites but when really horrendous shit goes on, not a fucking word, or they side with horrible people. Let me give you all an example.
c8c7ae50-684d-4a73-820b-c540ed953602.png

Anyone remember this nigger fuck? This is Todd Knickerson. The self-proclaimed 'virtuos pedophile' that was featured on Salon.com You know, that article they deleted fucking immediately. Fucking shame there are archives, huh?

This is the kind of shit we, as a society, either ignore, or endorse. It is fucking mind-boggling. Look at the fucking like to dislike ratio!
comment section.PNG

Read that description. It is fucking special.

todd.PNG

Look in the bio there. "MAGAtrolls instablocked" How many people do you think he got to vote for Trump just because of that? These people are all the same. They are sick in the head, and they are totally shameless. Woof, Kero, Snakething, fucking Todd Knickerson here. They are all sick fucks, and people still, fucking still, defend them and what they do.
todd2.PNG

Twitter bans and suspends people for talking shit to pedophiles. I honest to God have very little hope for the future with how things are going.

I know this post is long, ranty, a bit autistic, whatever. I said earlier that curing these people may be possible in the future. I said I've tried to come up with reasons as to why people would be like this. But after a lot of thought and reflection, I came to my conclusion.

I don't give a shit.

I don't care why people like this exist. I don't care if it's hereditary, if it's a part of their upbringing, or some trauma they suffered. I don't care if they're 'non-offending' or that they're 'seeking help'. It is irrelevant. Wholly so. The only thing these fucks could ever do to redeem themselves if they've hurt kids, or animals, is to kill themselves. Preferably something like this.
If Todd Knickerson, or Woof, or Kero kills himself tomorrow, I'd raise a pint in their memory, hopefully watching video of said incident. But it won't happen. Human society isn't shaming them, they are supporting them, and the people who do what's normal and tell them to kill themselves, are the ones being called bigots.
hate speech.PNG

MexicanSpaceProgram

kiwifarms.net
I've thought about this a lot. Every day. Like everyone here, I've seen sick fucks trying to defend / justify / cover-up these horrific actions. These evil fucking people.
View attachment 613386

I've tried to come up with reasons why people behave like this. Not just the actual animal torture / rape, but also the defenders of it. Those who endorse it, try to justify it, whatever. I've gone over a lot of theories, asked other people their thoughts, considered possibilities. Is it psychology? Some kind of trauma that causes people to be like this, maybe? Maybe it's nurture over nature. These freaks could have had a horrible, abusive upbringing. And after they aren't in that environment they want to take the power back they feel they were denied. Or they want to lash out and hurt others because they weren't loved enough as children.

Maybe it's nature. Maybe there is a gene or hereditary trait that causes psychopathy. It's like that for hair color, skin color, height, etc. Maybe with enough research it can be cured. Should we try to help these people, or are they beyond saving? Who knows what it will be like a hundred years from now. People might find a cure for people like Woof. For sick fucks who hurt animals, rape animals, and fuck little kids. It might be possible.

There are many people I've seen who make the same argument. "He's a non-offender, don't be a bigot," Millennials who are so fucking out of it that they will defend the most horrendous shit possible. Things that seems inconceivable for a human being to be capable of. Jeffrey Dahmer is a more respectable person than Woof. Fucking Hitler was better. At least he had the balls to blow his fucking brains out. (He was vegan too. Explains why he was so pasty.) You have Tumblr exceptional individuals and Twatter faggots hissing about hate speech like fucking parasites but when really horrendous shit goes on, not a fucking word, or they side with horrible people. Let me give you all an example.
View attachment 613396
Anyone remember this nigger fuck? This is Todd Knickerson. The self-proclaimed 'virtuos pedophile' that was featured on Salon.com You know, that article they deleted fucking immediately. Fucking shame there are archives, huh?

This is the kind of shit we, as a society, either ignore, or endorse. It is fucking mind-boggling. Look at the fucking like to dislike ratio!
View attachment 613400
Read that description. It is fucking special.

View attachment 613401
Look in the bio there. "MAGAtrolls instablocked" How many people do you think he got to vote for Trump just because of that? These people are all the same. They are sick in the head, and they are totally shameless. Woof, Kero, Snakething, fucking Todd Knickerson here. They are all sick fucks, and people still, fucking still, defend them and what they do.
View attachment 613413
Twitter bans and suspends people for talking shit to pedophiles. I honest to God have very little hope for the future with how things are going.

I know this post is long, ranty, a bit autistic, whatever. I said earlier that curing these people may be possible in the future. I said I've tried to come up with reasons as to why people would be like this. But after a lot of thought and reflection, I came to my conclusion.

I don't give a shit.

I don't care why people like this exist. I don't care if it's hereditary, if it's a part of their upbringing, or some trauma they suffered. I don't care if they're 'non-offending' or that they're 'seeking help'. It is irrelevant. Wholly so. The only thing these fucks could ever do to redeem themselves if they've hurt kids, or animals, is to kill themselves. Preferably something like this.
If Todd Knickerson, or Woof, or Kero kills himself tomorrow, I'd raise a pint in their memory, hopefully watching video of said incident. But it won't happen. Human society isn't shaming them, they are supporting them, and the people who do what's normal and tell them to kill themselves, are the ones being called bigots.
View attachment 613435
So why is it that each of these Furfaggot Zoophiles use the same exact excuse every time?: "Well animals are killed everyday for meat so it should be okay to rape and torture animals :3"
Livestock in theory are killed quickly and as painlessly as possible for the betterment of society (food, etc. is a necessity) not for sick hedonistic perverted desire. On paper, any cruelty the animals face is done by sociopaths that have infiltrated their way into the agricultural system and it is not reflective of the process as a whole.
"Kids in Africa starve to death everyday so that means its okay to rape and kill american children for my own pleasure right?"
If someone was planning on euthanizing their sick dog it doesn't make it okay to ask them if you could rape it a few times before it dies because its gonna die anyway lol
These freaks have no understanding that the end does not justify the means. They lack any and all self-awareness and believe the world revolves around them and that anything and that life is about whatever pleasure they can bring to themselves.
Its like they have absolutely no moral compass at all. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?!:woo:

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys... CEDA has confirmed that Woof is out. Anything we can do?

Desgraciadamente aunque RMP fue procesado y en espera de juicio, sigue libre y como en Cuba no hay Ley de protección animal nunca será procesado por sus crímenes con los animales.
Link plz?

I guess this was a sad inevitability. I've not heard any thing new since mid December, and I'm surprised I didn't get a notification about this.

Last I heard, some "friends" of his were attempting to get the dogs back. I guess they haven't seen the videos showing his face, and molesting them. I know for a fact that CEDA will fight tooth and nail to make sure this doesn't happen.

I may as well let you know about something that had slipped by everyone involved in this, myself included.

In the photo set of RMP torturing the animals, there a number of photos where both his hands are in shot.

I took a few similar pics involving the older brown street dog and overlaid them to see if he possibly placed the camera on something and used a timer. Placing a camera on a static object would mean the camera wouldn't tilt or change angle.

The camera changes angle and rotation. Meaning there is a high possibility there were 2 people involved. One doing the act, the other taking photos.

I think it is safe to say this is his 18 Yr old friend that was mentioned in the dating ads looking for threesomes.

Knowing this guy was probably involved , reading the dating ad again sounds sinister as fuck. Makes me wonder what they were actually planning should they have met anyone.

I haven't been able to get a name to even begin digging on him. Not much else I can do right now.

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't hold my feels in after finding out about this, so I contacted them privately on Facebook to thank them on this. Then they sent me this update. I didn't ask for further details as my spanish sucks.
Thx. Hopefully I'll hear more after the new year.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
So why is it that each of these Furfaggot Zoophiles use the same exact excuse every time?: "Well animals are killed everyday for meat so it should be okay to rape and torture animals :3"
Livestock in theory are killed quickly and as painlessly as possible for the betterment of society (food, etc. is a necessity) not for sick hedonistic perverted desire. On paper, any cruelty the animals face is done by sociopaths that have infiltrated their way into the agricultural system and it is not reflective of the process as a whole.
"Kids in Africa starve to death everyday so that means its okay to rape and kill american children for my own pleasure right?"
If someone was planning on euthanizing their sick dog it doesn't make it okay to ask them if you could rape it a few times before it dies because its gonna die anyway lol
These freaks have no understanding that the end does not justify the means. They lack any and all self-awareness and believe the world revolves around them and that anything and that life is about whatever pleasure they can bring to themselves.
Its like they have absolutely no moral compass at all. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?!:woo:
Some of it is the Geek Social Fallacies in action, specifically Friendship Before All. Friendship takes priority over everything else. When you’ve got a subculture where people feel like they must band together to survive the assault of the world, you get an all-or-nothing mentality that can cause some weird short circuits. Furries in particular are major carriers of Geek Social Fallacies, and they come up with all kinds of twisted logic to avoid having to jeopardize their friendships.

“I don’t see it, so it’s doesn’t exist." If it doesn’t affect me, it cannot possibly affect anyone else.

"It's nod bad if we do it." When you've been bullied enough, you refuse to believe you can ever be a bully, only a victim. Therefore, nothing they do can ever be bullying, and any behavior that upsets them, including requests to moderate their own behavior for other people’s sake, is a form of bullying.

"It doesn't count because..."
...I've had it much worse, so I'm just paying the world back.
...They deserve it because they're evil.
...It's consistent with the imaginary world I've created for myself, so I should get a pass.
...I'm not really doing it, since #excuse.
...Other people in our group do it too, so it's just The Way We Are.

"Why are you causing drama?" People who raise any issues of internal misbehavior are potential ostracizers, hence evil; they are turning the situation into a social conflict, hence making it inherently worse; and they are risking the disintegration of the safe space, or even the eradication of the whole of the community. Change = doom.

The consequences of this are two-fold. First, some people become extremely conflict-averse, particularly when that conflict is social. They do not trust their own ability to navigate the perilous waters of social interactions and they fear that any resulting change will be inevitably disastrous, so they seek to squash all complaints before they can wreak havoc. The validity of those complaints is of no consequence to them, because avoiding conflict takes priority over all other considerations.

Second, and more malicious, is when they become incapable of seeing any criticism as constructive, or to comprehend that whistleblowers may act out of anything other than a malicious will to destroy the community. Rather than ignoring complaints, they will turn on the complainants, seeking either to make them go away or, in the most extreme form, to hurt them as badly as they are trying to hurt the community.

TL,DR; They value their friendship too much and refuse to do anything that might jeopardize it to disrupt the delicate balance.

Coal

kiwifarms.net
Link plz?
CEDA commented on this post of theirs a week ago, more proof suggesting that he isn't currently imprisoned.
https://www.facebook.com/CeDACuba/posts/2031928766899348

Highly disappointing. Would be good to see something come from his trial, this monster doesn't deserve to be alive, let alone "on the streets". CEDA deserve massive amounts of praise for their efforts on this case, it's just unfortunate that Cuba doesn't have better animal rights laws.

Last edited:

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like his grandparents own a house and a significant amount of land. This leads me to wonder if his family has connections to the Communist party? If so nothing will happen to him.
Doubtful, the photo in the dox was his grandparents house and he's always lived with them. There's been some backstory of his immediate family disowning him. Some CEDA staff worked at the medical facility also and have known him a long while. It's also unlikely he would have been locked up without charge as long as he was. He may be on release awaiting charges.

Last edited:

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Regarding other happening happenings. There was going to be a protest outside Parnas` house at the weekend but permission was not granted (thx communism!)
However a group of younger activists decided to do it without permission. There was "someone" sitting on the front porch of the house but scuttled inside when the protestors showed up.

CEDA are somewhat concerned about the finding of 2 bound dogs recently dumped in a river not far from Parnas` house.
Wether or not he is responsible remains to be seen. I personally doubt it.

There has also been a poster campaign outing him as a zoosadist.

I was hoping for photos or video of the protest.

I only got photos of the drowned dogs. :cryblood:

a feel

Die Gedanken sind frei.
kiwifarms.net
Regarding other happening happenings. There was going to be a protest outside Parnas` house at the weekend but permission was not granted (thx communism!)
However a group of younger activists decided to do it without permission. There was "someone" sitting on the front porch of the house but scuttled inside when the protestors showed up.

CEDA are somewhat concerned about the finding of 2 bound dogs recently dumped in a river not far from Parnas` house.
Wether or not he is responsible remains to be seen. I personally doubt it.

There has also been a poster campaign outing him as a zoosadist.

I was hoping for photos or video of the protest.

I only got photos of the drowned dogs. :cryblood:
Thank you for keeping us updated, I truly appreciate all the suffering and effort you have to go through to keep us informed. I know I couldn't stomach it. :heart-empty:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino