UN Ruben Marrero Pernas (AKA: Woof the Zoosadist) Busted in Cuba - Justice and Karma Hath Come

I

IN 075

kiwifarms.net
Animal rights activists and civilians of Cuba are outraged. The group involved in the protest and poster campaign plan to continue to fight and campaign every Saturday against this and animal rights in Cuba in general. I don't foresee him being let of lightly at trial, however, if that happens to be the case, it's a bittersweet condolence knowing that he is completely ostracised and hated by his community. Each and every post mentioning him is met by anger, hatred and death threats.

People on Facebook have spoken about knowing him personally, I would not be surprised if some of these people know who the friend involved may be, here's hoping he'll get the same treatment.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Animal rights activists and civilians of Cuba are outraged. The group involved in the protest and poster campaign plan to continue to fight and campaign every Saturday against this and animal rights in Cuba in general. I don't foresee him being let of lightly at trial, however, if that happens to be the case, it's a bittersweet condolence knowing that he is completely ostracised and hated by his community. Each and every post mentioning him is met by anger, hatred and death threats.

People on Facebook have spoken about knowing him personally, I would not be surprised if some of these people know who the friend involved may be, here's hoping he'll get the same treatment.
Would anyone be so kind as to provide a translation for the sign?

I think I have some vague idea based solely on cognantes alone, but it'd be nice to have.

Slimeball92A

Cuban Crusader
kiwifarms.net
Is that from facebook?

Saigonara

I am here to yiff you
kiwifarms.net
Three days ago, in Cuba, animal welfare activists were protesting against zoosadism near Woof's house
https://havanatimes.org/?p=147417

Animal Defenders Organize against Zoosadism in Cuba
January 23, 2019

[Some of the animal defense activists]
By Irina Echarry

HAVANA TIMES – Animal protection activists and defenders came together on Saturday Jan. 19th, in San Miguel del Padron on the outskirts of Havana, to protest against zoosadism.

The Supporting and Moving Stray Animals group organized a free parasite treatment campaign in a park in the Monterrey neighborhood.

Over 20 people came to help catch stray animals, put up posters, vaccinate or give treatment baths to those animals in need, as well as to talk to neighbors about animal abuse and raise awareness among the population.

[Signs advocating an animal protection law and demanding an end to brutal mistreatment.]
Local authorities approached us to find out what was going on and the vice-president of the municipal government ordered that this activity be suspended immediately because we didn’t have authorization. The campaign was originally intended to last three weeks.

Authorization must be directly sought with the government body and not with the Ministry of Public Health, even though the latter has a Hygiene and Epidemiology Department with clearly defined duties such as administering rabies vaccines and tackling contagious diseases.

The park used for this campaign was chosen because of its proximity to the home of Ruben Marrero Pernas, the zoosadist who was discovered months ago and removed from the Cuban Neuroscience Center where he worked.

[The police wanted to know what was going on].
After being reported, he was arrested and taken away from his dogs, who he tortured and raped. However, in spite of documentary evidence published online, Marrero Pernas was released, and neighbors claim that he is still in contact with other dogs.

Activists have been demanding an Animal Protection Act here in Cuba for many years now. In 1988, Aniplant (the only legal protection organization in Cuba) proposed a draft bill, which it has done on three repeated occasions, and it has never received the answer they long for.

The deparasite campaign.
More and more independent groups are springing up who are pressing for this Act and they are collecting signatures to present them to Parliament.

In the recent neighborhood discussion about the new draft Constitution, many voices were raised in favor of an article being included that explicitly records that the State recognizes animals as beings who feel and consider any abuse against them to be a criminal act. These opinions were disregarded.

People arriving with their mascots.
Only one month to go until the new Cuban constitution is ratified. We hope these brave protesters continue to exert pressure on the communist government to mandate animal protection law. Godspeed.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
Three days ago, in Cuba, animal welfare activists were protesting against zoosadism near Woof's house
https://havanatimes.org/?p=147417

Only one month to go until the new Cuban constitution is ratified. We hope these brave protesters continue to exert pressure on the communist government to mandate animal protection law. Godspeed.
Good to know they are continuing, and TIL Cuba is getting a new constitution

I

IN 075

kiwifarms.net
I like how they`re treating animals in the park while keeping everyone informed about Parnas.
The dedication of these people is truly honorable, fighting for animals and justice in a country that hasn't fully opened their eyes. They act as an example of how atrocious situations such as these can be brought to light, and how justice can be reached. The people involved deserve commendation.

There was a deadly tornado in Havana, the area that Pernas' lives on Sunday, with close to 200 people injured and at least three dead, I suspect this will understandably slow things down.

Another poster that was spread around is this one, showing Pernas' face:

"WARNING...We are outraged by the brutal case of zoosadism incurred by Ruben Marrero Pernas, 29 years old neighbour of the Monterrey distribution...filmed and posted on the internet about his sexual relations with animals, which he mutilated, tortured and killed... This citizen shows signs of psychopathy... representing a danger to the rest of the society."

With a Marc Bekoff quote at the bottom:
Animals are not property or things but rather living organisms, subjects of a life, who are worthy of our compassion, respect, friendship, and support."

It is impressive to see this reaching a wider audience in Cuba, there is a large percentage of Cuban citizens without access to the internet that would otherwise be unaware. It gives hope for the outcome of both his trial and the proposed constitution. I hope he is aware of this and is living in constant fear in his own home, it is the very, very least he deserves.

MeghanMarkle

King of Kiwifarming .I am Queen Modrerator
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/og6h57TPUt4 Another recent exellent video here exposing and updating this Woof bastard from the person who did two vids about Kero.
It makes my blood boil that even when something is so obvious and explained with undeniable proof that so many utter fuckin exceptional individuals still scream ""but but there is no evidence! He helped me come out as a furrie!! And his yootoob videos are really uplifting.why are these trolls STALKING him!!!!!"
I came here only recently after remembering there was a guy who duct taped an german shepard called BOSS and there were some loops on 8ch.
So has anyone ever found out who K9Bitchlover is?
Im seriously impressed with the info gathered on these people and that fucker surely slipped up someplace with his identity.
______
Someone mentioned so called "non offending child molester" Todd Nickersson a few posts earlier.He is on youtube all the time here https://youtu.be/68popZAdt2g I thought there may already be a huge thread on here about this freak. No doubt ANTIFA and the blue haired peirced genderfluids are embracing him for his BRAVERY.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino