Rule 34 Horrors and Oddities -

n33gr

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 716082
View attachment 716083
There's a third one that's even gorier, but I was too scared to click on that one.
This dude has a fetish for killing old geezers apparently? Look at his tumblr, deviantart, etc (fifi.jp) if you can stomach it. I couldn't do it for the purpose of saving my sanity and sensitivity, but I got that info from looking at the tags, comments and titles of his stuff.

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 716082
View attachment 716083
There's a third one that's even gorier, but I was too scared to click on that one.
This dude has a fetish for killing old geezers apparently? Look at his tumblr, deviantart, etc (fifi.jp) if you can stomach it. I couldn't do it for the purpose of saving my sanity and sensitivity, but I got that info from looking at the tags, comments and titles of his stuff.
How could you not post the art he has to censor

yes this is the groom from the corpse bride

there’s too much going on here to mention everything

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
... Did he actually use those pictures to censor with or was that you? Because they are fucking hilarious
All him. Only his deviantart posts have censors on them because he’s one of the few people on the site who read the rules regarding adult content and attempts to follow them (to ensure his work can’t be taken down).
https://fifi-jp.tumblr.com (flagged, requires account to view)
He said he had Pixiv and Instagram (@fifi.jp) accounts, but those we’re both taken down for obvious reasons.

n33gr

kiwifarms.net
All him. Only his deviantart posts have censors on them because he’s one of the few people on the site who read the rules regarding adult content and attempts to follow them (to ensure his work can’t be taken down).
https://fifi-jp.tumblr.com (flagged, requires account to view)
He said he had Pixiv and Instagram (@fifi.jp) accounts, but those we’re both taken down for obvious reasons.
holy shit

On his dA there's an uncensored, untagged pic he did of Randall from monsters inc getting eaten by kids (nothing sexual in the pic, just grotesque imagery), so... That's a weird inconsistency. Is it allowed to remain untagged on dA because it's not necrophilic? Or did it simply slip through the filters?

Reactions: Woomy

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
holy shit

On his dA there's an uncensored, untagged pic he did of Randall from monsters inc getting eaten by kids (nothing sexual in the pic, just grotesque imagery), so... That's a weird inconsistency. Is it allowed to remain untagged on dA because it's not necrophilic? Or did it simply slip through the filters?
According to the site’s own guidelines, it is compliant with the rules.
These thankfully are against those same terms, so if you keep pressing the “Random Devation” button, you won’t get hit with these. Also, the fact he took the time to draw ass hair...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino