Rule 63 Bowser / Bowsette / Super Crown Megathread - Is tranny Bowser degeneracy?

Does liking Bowsette make you gay?

• yes

Votes: 86 35.7%
  • no according to my dick

Votes: 155 64.3%

• Total voters

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
of course he gets human like features when he genderswaps.

I bet trannies wish it was that easy.

I liked this meme until I saw tumblr and twitter shitting themselves over how great "trans browser" is and how good this is for transwymn representation. There's probably a bunch of stupid, mentally ill degenerates out there to whom this stupid, dumb fun meme is solidifying the idea that if they're fat, ugly monsters with bad luck with women, all they have to do is become a woman and they'll be hot, big tiddied anime chicks with great lives. And that's depressing. :heart-empty:

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
I liked this meme until I saw tumblr and twitter shitting themselves over how great "trans browser" is and how good this is for transwymn representation. There's probably a bunch of stupid, mentally ill degenerates out there to whom this stupid, dumb fun meme is solidifying the idea that if they're fat, ugly monsters with bad luck with women, all they have to do is become a woman and they'll be hot, big tiddied anime chicks with great lives. And that's depressing. :heart-empty:
OTOH there's a big subset of tumblerinas who think genderswaps are problematic, fetishistic and trasphobic, so Bowsette pisses them off by just existing.

Agent Wet

Cutting is my game
kiwifarms.net
I have many questions on why is this a thing now and more questions why a thread about it exists

Have you forgotten that Tumblr and some extent Twitter goes insane with stuff like this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino