Rural Southern blacks -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Give Her The D

Holder of the Unlimited N-Word Pass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have met a few blacks who moved from to the south to California. Believe it or not, the nicest black people I have ever talked to. Seem to meet a number of them in hospital waiting rooms over the years.
We got a lot of those here. I blame being one of two big cities along I-65 going north.

• Feels
Reactions: FierceBrosnan
By the way, to clarify, I'm curious about Southern Blacks because they're a large chunk of the Black population, but nobody every talks about them. I assume that they would just be a palette swap of rednecks.

God-fearing, hard-working, military folks are the only Southern blacks I've met.

Also haha what'd you do to get kicked out of Deep Thots?
Well, I saw this thread where there was only one reply, and I posted "Second," since I was the second guy to reply.

Banned for a month.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the way, to clarify, I'm curious about Southern Blacks because they're a large chunk of the Black population, but nobody every talks about them. I assume that they would just be a palette swap of rednecks.
Southern Blacks, especially the more conservative or more successful ones are problematic to The Narrative™ hence why you don't hear about them.

Also, they aren't really palette swaps of rednecks though, it's hard to explain why that's impossible to be the case to a non-southerner though. To head off what I know is coming, no, it's not because of racism.

Southern Blacks, especially the more conservative or more successful ones are problematic to The Narrative™ hence why you don't hear about them.

Also, they aren't really palette swaps of rednecks though, it's hard to explain why that's impossible to be the case to a non-southerner though. To head off what I know is coming, no, it's not because of racism.
What do you mean?

By rednecks, I'm mostly just thinking in terms of similar behaviors (outdoorsy, shit strewn in the yard, simple-minded but common sense, etc).

• Disagree
Reactions: The Last Stand

Exigent Circumcisions

Why are these hands sprouting around me??
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watch a YouTuber that's one, he's a good representation of them as he's chill as can be. Just listen to this video for a minute:

What a delightful voice.

By rednecks, I'm mostly just thinking in terms of similar behaviors (outdoorsy, shit strewn in the yard, simple-minded but common sense, etc).
I'd say that the type of person who's capable of moving great distances from their place of birth and making a decent life out of their new situation is generally going to lack a lot of those traits to begin with, so they're not necessarily representative.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean?

For starters, part of the problem is that you're equating "white trash" and "redneck" which aren't the same thing to begin with, especially in the south. Like I said, it's really difficult dynamic to explain, without having been exposed to it.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
They're a lot like rednecks. Generally, they're chill people, hardworkers and keep to themselves. A lot of them are paranoid around white people and you'll see some minor drug use but they dont touch psychedelics or any hard shit if they're young after what happened to black Gen-X. It's just pot and booze with them and the more sensible ones know their moderation. Otherwise, they actually do match pretty well with rednecks as they have similar conspiracy theories while urban blacks have Hotep but otherwise they're chill people.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
They're a lot like rednecks. Generally, they're chill people, hardworkers and keep to themselves. A lot of them are paranoid around white people and you'll see some minor drug use but they dont touch psychedelics or any hard shit if they're young after what happened to black Gen-X. It's just pot and booze with them and the more sensible ones know their moderation. Otherwise, they actually do match pretty well with rednecks as they have similar conspiracy theories while urban blacks have Hotep but otherwise they're chill people.
It's almost like rural cultural promotes sanity

Niggernerd

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream to lose weight.
kiwifarms.net
Black people in Texas (at least in San An)
are the nicest people I've met via work.
They're just mindful and understanding of any inconvenience that may come up but of course we get the ghettos too.
(not sure If it counts but the foreign blacks from Ethiopia and shit are actually formal af) I've seen a Nigerian family and a normal American black family and the Nigerians were just pleasant and waiting for their turn wheras ameriniggas kids were hollering and running everywhere.

Austin, Dallas and Houston have the worst type of niggers. They're exactly the kind you'd expect from democrat states.

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
The deeply rural blacks, like from the delta.... the best way to describe them I can think if is to say that: They don't know they're black.
They aren't burdened by this dichotomy of Act White or Act Black. They aren't aware of the way their speech sounds OR the way it should sound. Beyond that they can run the gamut. Some are smart, others are dumber than rocks, some classy, some trashy. Of course all this goes to hell if they get bused in to town for school but many attend the local church school or otherwise drop out of education very early before it ruins them (isn't that a sad thing to say).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino