Rural Southern blacks -

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Rural Southern blacks and rural Southern whites are very much distinguished only by skin color. About half the cowboys I know are black. If anything they're just slightly more likely to appreciate jazz, and dress a little more smartly.

Pitting the two groups against each other has been the tactic of elite Southern whites for 250 years or more.

Urban blacks are intolerable, but then, so are Yankees.

EDIT: Honestly when I say "Yankees," I mean urban whites. Northern rednecks are fine; they just talk funny.

Rogue Boob

Bish, please.
kiwifarms.net
There are two kinds of people when it comes to Atlanta, either you love the place for some reason, or you have legit reasons to hate it.

Having grown up there, it wasn't all that bad until it metastasized and they handed the governance over to the entirely wrong crowd of people.
Now the roads are fucked all to hell, it's full of the wrong kind of Yankees, and the whole place smells of piss and diesel for some reason.
I won't deny there are some decent black communities down there, but you sure won't find them in the urban parts of town. From what I can tell they've mostly spread out eastward since Midtown got gentrified and the latinos and asians took over north Fulton and Gwinnett. Just visit or drive around, don't stay unless you have relatives.

Memphis is the crusty anus of the South and nobody can ever convince me otherwise.

Humans just weren't meant to live like sardines in a can. I'd rather know I have a neighbor and where his house is than be able to see him 24/7 from any given window.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Houston is the Haiti of America
Every time I am passing through those big East Coast cities, all of the airport workers are black and speaking that Haitian Creole to each other. And every time I think I am hearing someone on the street talking French, I only have to wait a few more seconds to determine that it is really a Haitian talking Creole on the phone.

Reactions: Ped Xing

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Humans just weren't meant to live like sardines in a can. I'd rather know I have a neighbor and where his house is than be able to see him 24/7 from any given window.
I don't even know my only neighbor less than half a mile from me. He and his wife are nice folk who keep to themselves. I know his cattle though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino