• "Over the past several months, I have been seeing a therapist and not posting on Kiwi Farms as much anymore."

Cultcow Russell Greer / @ilovebeingme26666 / @russellgreer1303Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Are we sure he's counting down to an appointment with a hooker? We know he's broke and blacklisted from most brothels. I would say he got catfished again and Saturday is when hes supposed to meet her but even he wouldn't fall for another catfish so soon.

He mentioned sending Katy Perry a valentine around the same time as he started counting down but he also mentions meeting his valentine. Guys, I think Russ is about to try some serious stalker shit on Katy Perry.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • 🤔 Provocative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm leaning towards the new-to-the-industry hooker theory. We know Rus spends a lot of time searching for people, so it's possible he finally found one who doesn't know his rep. But for all we know he might just show up at Katy Perry's place with flowers and a suit.

"Even he wouldn't fall for another catfish so soon". I disagree. He really is that stupid

• Agree Agree x 23
    Cilleystring

Cilleystring Ariana doesn't care until u get ur legs blown off

kiwifarms.net
  3. Dunno guys. Remember a status he posted regarding emotional connections he posted a few weeks ago? (Wow, just wow it said or something to that effect). My guess is catfish or GFE prostitute that is not up to date on who to avoid.

• Agree Agree x 8
    #13703 uglytroll4u, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    uglytroll4u

uglytroll4u Misginetic bamboon

kiwifarms.net
  4. Or maybe that's the day he's counting down to where he murders someone who doesn't even know who he is, then rapes the corpse.

• Optimistic  x 6
    • 🤔 Provocative x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. Horrifying, but not at all farfetched.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    uglytroll4u

kiwifarms.net
  6. Depends on the state.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. 4 MORE DAYS, GUISE.

I kinda wish Greer didn't give a multi-day countdown to his impending humiliation. I know it the inevitable fallout won't live up to the hype, and yet I still feel like I'm waiting for Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. So uh... I'm fairly late to the party here because I visit the farms sporadically, but wasn't Rusty here part of the manosphere? When did he become a cultcow?

welcometotherock

welcometotherock Chanticleer Hegemony

kiwifarms.net
  9. A while ago, I mean he did win a bunch of cow of the year awards lol

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    DarkAlien

DarkAlien No.

kiwifarms.net
  10. He also provided a lot of content within his first year as a cow, and he's going strong in his second year.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Late Late x 2
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS JIMI

kiwifarms.net
  11. From the OP:

"Russell Godfrey Greer is from Evanston, Wyoming, and went to Evanston High School[...]"

So nah. He didn't move to UT until """college."""

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #13712 Chaton_Mort, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  12. And if I recall, he's not welcome back in Evanston for some reason.

• Informative Informative x 7
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Russell Greer's ghostwriter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Does that reason look like a kill list in a bathroom stall?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    uglytroll4u

kiwifarms.net
  14. I think there was more to it than that. I think it was the fact he tried to get laid on his mission that was the final straw.

• 🤔 Provocative x 2
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Russell Greer's ghostwriter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. So today logging into my Facebook, I saw one of those things they generate at the top of your news feed saying something like, “Congratulations Dimitri Krotchlikmeoff, your friends have haha’d your posts X number of times” and then shows a few of your posts with that reaction.

First thing that popped into my mind was how many of these Shitlips has probably gotten and how each of them must have set off an intense session of head and spittle flinging. Wish I could see it.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. "Empathy" for others. I don't think he knows what that word means.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. 2,000 as of December 29th.
    https://kiwifarms.net/posts/2898792

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Compensating by going to the gym and being ambitious. It's all about showing people they're wrong(they aren't) rather than just being a cool guy that makes people look past the gaping maw of chaos.

• Agree Agree x 5
    badboy2000

badboy2000 Swiftly drooling Taylor

kiwifarms.net

19. No Russ, we think you're not a good partner because you treat women like objects and think your Taylor Swift lawsuit is more important than molested/terminally ill children.

Also this is textbook Nice Guy.

Edit: ALSO, I think when he looks at himself he sees a hot stud just like Chris sees a beautiful woman.

• Agree Agree x 14
    #13720 Cowpies, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net