• "Jesus heavens. I wake up to find Phil Harel is dead..."

Russell Greer / "James Berg" / "Redmond Ross" / coolunderestimateddude91 / dudeunderestimatedcool62General Discussion

Discussion in 'Russell Greer' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

1. Any bets on how long it will be before Slackface deletes his original comment?

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I checked out eugene's page. He's something too. He seemed to genuinely be supporting the brothel thing so there could be some truth in what Russel is saying. Some. Lol

kiwifarms.net
  3. He called Shitlips a "bamboon." He or she is one of us.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    BoogerMonk

BoogerMonk I used to dee nad, dut now i'n hatty

kiwifarms.net

4. His hypocrisy drives me nuts. He JUST got through saying how terrible it was to be called names and he never says anything like that. How can he be SO blind to it? Calling that guy all those names....

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I agree.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Also, we reached page 420!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    BoogerMonk

kiwifarms.net
  7. Nothing like a greasy troglodyte to keep a fire burning.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Just like he continually describes characters in his book as "heavyset" and "overweight" when he would chimp out if someone described him as "droopy mouthed." The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Russtard

Russtard I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's

kiwifarms.net
  9. No, no, no, you don't understand. People calling Russ names is wrong and mean, because he's actually a 9, a genius, and a fantastic musician. When he does it, it's just him having a hard day, and he just felt really honest in that moment.

That's roughly how narcissists operate. I hope you've never had to live with one.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Drinks her agua to that

kiwifarms.net
  10. Hey, "Eugene", I don't know if Russell has blocked you yet but can you pleeease post that screenshot showing that he's paying that poor Serbian girl to promote him? There's nothing funnier than when he gets caught in a lie and spergs out.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Eugene doing God's work. Screenshot_2017-11-14-15-00-46.png Screenshot_2017-11-14-15-01-02.png

• Winner Winner x 39
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    BoogerMonk

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Russtard

Russtard I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's

kiwifarms.net
  12. Now now, he probably paid $20. Gotta get that 1 day turnaround.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. This is why I think it's not just narcissism. I dated a narcissist. They understand how society works and social norms because they use it to their advantage. They "charm" people. Russ is not capable of that.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. "Eugene" is the hero we need and DO deserve. Thank you for your service "Eugene", I'm only sad it's ended so soon. You hear me, "Kayli"? Keep working for the cause.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I forget who it is, but Eugene is definitely a kiwi. It came up fairly early in the thread.

Kayli, though, she's still an interesting mystery.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Assburger in Paradise

kiwifarms.net
  16. Burn.

Andrew Neiman

Andrew Neiman I'll cue you!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Wasnt Russel genuinely supporting the brothel thing though? We surmised that they were basically the same person in terms of what they wanted and how they acted, and I wonder why they couldnt be friends? Like where does he get off hating the other dude so much? Honestly the Eugene dude is more like a Ghost of Christmas Future for Russel, with the way he acts.

This is watching a literal tard fight, second one in my life Ive seen I guess.

Two bamboons - jockeying and grappling for status, attention and validation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. When his brothel suit is dismissed, he's going to have a meltdown of epic proportions provided he doesn't shoot up a movie theater or something.

• Agree Agree x 4
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Dollar Store Hat
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net