• "Stop realising personal info on kiwifar and tell your friends to back off,I will no hesitate to involve the police!"

Manosphere Russell Greer / "James Berg" / "Redmond Ross" / coolunderestimateddude91Litigious disabled sex pest

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. In the video outside of the courtroom, Russ is just gruesomely unattractive. He looks like something that hobbled out of a nightmare. The fact that he truly believes himself to be a 9 or that he feels entitled to date "only 9s and 10s" is so starkly divorced from any modicum of logic or awareness that it should be cause to put Russ on some kind of federal watch list.

If the kid were any greasier, Bush might invade him for oil.

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    cumpie

cumpie no lives matter

kiwifarms.net
  2. Rusty looks like he really...lost face...in front of the Judge in court. [Puts on sunglasses. Cue "Won't Get Fooled Again" by the Who.]

A man who represents himself in court has a fool for a client and an attorney.

Edit: And in regards to Russhole's physical unattractiveness, he's one of the few people in this world where his physical ugliness is a good representation of the ugliness within. In his case you can judge a book by its cover, and fully understand that you should leave it on the shelf, because opening it would only bring unneeded stryfe and headaches into your life.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #2962 The Dude, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    The Dude

The Dude Tumblr is toxic. Tumblr: Not Even Once
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. @sharshorita did the judge sigh a lot? Having to deal with Russ would make me sigh.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat Not a Lizard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. The fact that the judge vacated his judgment just to completely shit all over Russ before ruling exactly the same is amazing.

It's too bad he wasn't even more honest.

Ariana said the guy before you was handsome. And? Maybe he was handsome. You are not handsome. You're actually terrifyingly ugly. It's not Ariana Grande's job to distort reality for you. Nor is it the purpose of disability protection laws that people tell you lies to make you feel better.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 3
    cumpie

cumpie no lives matter

kiwifarms.net
  5. OK, I am so sorry I haven't been reading all the postings and everything, just here and there. I wouldn't say that he sighed a lot, although people who were just there waiting for their cases did seem to sigh whenever it became clear that it was going to keep going. The judge was amazing. I can't even think right now. I have to get to bed. How irresponsible of me. OK, I wanted to finish the whole thing before I slept, but I can't. I will just give you the rest, not organized very well by subject anymore. Later after I can get the rest, I'll go through the whole thing and make sure it's good and post it at once. The more tired I get the harder this is. So here is the rest I have. I just straight up gave up in the middle of a sentence. It's getting r o u g h.

J: Alright so I understand what you’re stating. The security guard situation about your seat. There was something to the effect of while you were at the Question and Answer. And at the time that you met the artist, you felt that she looked down upon you. Anything else that you’d like to add that would support these… It appears negligence. It also appears intentional affliction of emotional distress, and perhaps harassment. Any other facts that you’d like to add before Mr. Skordas so I can make a ruling on the case?

R: Absolutely. So I know Mr. Skordas is going to say…

J: Don’t worry about what Mr. Skordas is going to say. He’ll say what he wants to say. I want you to tell me what you’re going to say.

R: Two aggravating factors that help my case.

::missed a bit here::

So harm that usually wouldn’t matter that much to a regular person really screwed me up, and second of all there’s a section on emotional distress. I know in case law it says that mere insults aren’t enough for a claim of emotional distress. But innkeepers, common carriers… to allow business people who act in an insulting manner to have a claim of emotional distress. For instance, as I was researching this case, there was a really famous law professor who said that for instance, a passenger goes into a taxicab and the taxi driver says to them… In any other situation, the passenger wouldn’t have a claim, but since it’s a common carrier, that’s aggravating. There’s also another exception. It was repeated conduct. When conduct is repeated, mere insults is enough to state a claim of emotional distress.

J: And you would state that this was some sort of repeated conduct that happened to you?
    R: Yes sir. With the hearts..,

J: Excuse me?

R: With the people that worked for her, yes.

J: :: I missed almost the entire thing. Asking some sort of clarifying question::

R: Yes

J: Alright very good. Why don’t you have a seat Mr. Greer. Mr. Skordas, I’ve given Mr. Greer as much latitude as I can to try to understand the cause of action upon which to act, as well as discussing jurisdictional criteria that are necessary and only if I get past those three considerations, some surface, factual matters, I would like you to, if you would please, reply to at least the responses that were included in your motion, the failure to state a claim and the lack of personal and subject matter jurisdiction.

S: I’d like to do one other thing your honor. I’d like the court to take a look at a post that Mr. Greer made seven days after the concert. And I’ll indicate that it says

Russell Greer, smiley face, whatever they’re called, emoticons. Feeling happy, dreams do come true, exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point, all caps. Smiley face, smiley face, smiley face. I met Ariana Grande. I gave her my flowers and my song. I’m just waiting for her to say yes.

And in the picture is the two of them together, with her smiling and him standing next to her. So for him to come in here today, your honor, and say that he felt threatened a week earlier, that he felt demeaned by her or anyone in her staff a week earlier is absolutely negated by his own writings one week later.

J: Mr. Greer, have you seen this? Do you know what this…

R; I have, and I …

J: OK have a seat sir. You had your time to talk. You won’t talk unless I ask you to. Thank you sir. Go ahead Mr. Skrodas.

S: I mean I don’t know what else to say. This case was brought in bad faith. There’s no truth to these allegations. There’s no substantiation to these allegations. He enjoyed the benefit of the concert. I’m sorry he has a perceived disability, and I’m sorry that he has suffered through that. I’m sure that that’s been difficult for him in life. But none of that has to do with our client. There’s been no claim here with respect to her agent even being in Utah. It appears that she gave him everything that he paid for, a backstage pass, a personal picture with him, a very good concert, an opportunity for him to, a week later, describe how absolutely overjoyed he was by the entire experience, and then coming in here months later and deciding that he somehow has a cause of action against her, I think, your honor, it’s just ridiculous.

J: Can you tell me, through Mr. Greer’s discussion, did you identify… did his discussion with us alleviate or answer your questions about what claim he’s making on relief he’d like? Were you able to glean that?

S: I don’t think that he’s articulated any claim.

J: He says something about negligence, that there was some duties that were perhaps breached.

S: He went on to the concert, he got everything he asked for. And he hasn’t described anything that relates to either of the clients here. He went to some pre-concert event, felt that he was somehow disrespected by that, but not by anyone that’s being sued today, or, and in fact, immediately after the concert he says what a great time he had. It’s just absurd to me your honor for him to come in here today and say that somehow something happened at that event that caused him distress.

J: Do you have any sort of speculation upon…What’s the reason for this thing? Any speculation on that? Why are we here?

S: So he can get some attention. So he can have his 15 minutes of fame.

J: Did he think these individuals were going to be here?

S: Oh of course. He thought that he would be able to…

• Winner Winner x 46
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. While I agree for most matters, this was small claims court. It's normal to represent yourself in small claims court, and almost all parties will be doing so, unless it's a company attorney.

The real question is, under UT law, how can they extract that $1500? A civil judgment often can often only be garnished from state (not fed) tax returns in many states (except in extreme situations), and while it might wreck somebody's credit, anybody who has dealt with small claims realizes how hard it is to actually get money from a ruling there.

For $1500, I doubt the aggrieved parties would even want to go to the extra trouble of pursuing garnishment, after a glance at the UT statutes on the same- especially as they are using a not-inexpensive attorney to begin with, and would presumably use him to file the requisite papers.

I am actually surprised they even use a judge for small claims court there, here we use magistrates, who get some specialized training but are mainly just retired law enforcement or attorneys around here just looking for an easy post-career gig.

#2966 Unpleasant, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Unpleasant

Unpleasant I tell you what

kiwifarms.net
  7. " Judge: Anything else I can do on that case for you Mr. Skordas?"

:feels:

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead The majority of Hell's inhabitants are troons

kiwifarms.net
  8. Unless I'm mistaken, in Utah as in most states you can garnish one's wages to satisfy a civil judgment. I believe Skordas will need to have the court or a court marshal formally initiate that process but it's pretty simple to do so.

Collecting judgment is only difficult when the judgement debtor has no assets or income. Russ lacks assets but at the moment he does appear to have some income, and Utah - being a deep red state - does not provide any wage garnishment protections above and beyond the bare minimum federal protections (we discussed this many pages ago pre-trial).

In short, Russ is fucked. No trips to any brothels any time soon.

These transcripts are fucking brutal. The judge went out of his way repeatedly to dress down Russ.

His questions to Skordas are almost leading questions - it's basically two dudes having a conversation about how much of a exceptional chimp Russ is.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 4
    cumpie

cumpie no lives matter

kiwifarms.net
  9. Woo, boy, somebody got a nice burn.

:pinetar:

Well, Russ, now would be a good opportunity to end the lovequest and start a therapyquest instead.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Miss Hortensia

Miss Hortensia Yet another Eurofag

kiwifarms.net
  10. Can't believe he hasn't taken to FB to defend himself yet. After the Swift lolsuit disaster, he was all over FB. This time though, there are witnesses who've provided thorough documentation (dare I say contempariously written memos like Comey!) so it's difficult for Russ to control the narrative like he had previously.

I think the burn from yesterday's utter humiliation was strong enough to finally penetrate his autism. But only temporarily.

Come back Russ. File an appeal. That judge was totally biased.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    cumpie

cumpie no lives matter

kiwifarms.net
  11. Probably goes to the same gym as him and hates him.

Russell really did struggle to explain his case which is a bit surprising seeing as how only two weeks previous he was boasting about how he could easily counter and negate Skordas' defence and that the whole thing was going to be a walk in the park with a predicted 95% chance of winning. Where was the 'smoking gun' evidence that Russell claimed he had that was going to blow the opposition away?

Seems to me that Russell may not quite be the studly, hotshot legal expert he thinks he is. Or maybe he just had a bad day in court, perhaps if he'd worn this outfit he may have stood a better chance of convincing the judge that he actually knew what he was talking about...

http://imgur.com/a/R4bLU

Look at that bumpy fucking head!

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. HOLY SHIT that judge destroyed him. No wonder Russell hasn't been back on Facebook. He was threatened with jail. And B-BUT I WAS JUST BEING A TROLL FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS apparently isn't a valid legal defense. I wouldn't be surprised if he scraps his profile and starts over with a fresh new one. Isn't that what he did earlier this year after some meltdown?
    I'm just....in awe of how pathetic he is. If there was ever a wakeup call, this should be it. I guess he'll have a lot of time to think about it when he moves back in with his parents.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Oh god how did we not notice the knock-knees until now? They're so fucking obvious in that picture.

He's either got knock-knees or he's going for a "power stance" like all the UK politicians do here.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. He can't file an appeal. It was dismissed with prejudice.

His appearance really is unnerving. He looks like an an actual troll in its original sense.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. If he had been able to show the judge that blurry picture of the back of a bald man's head, he would have won. #RussWasRobbed

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    uguu

uguu Mothman is real and he tried to suck my dick

kiwifarms.net
  16. He can certainly try!

I'm afraid that now that Russ has to pay Ariana Grande $1,500 directly because his own insane public FB ramblings were used as proof that his claim was filed in bad faith... he may take an extended break from social media.

What a bittersweet moment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    cumpie

cumpie no lives matter

kiwifarms.net
  17. Never underestimate a cow. He will be back.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Unpleasant

Unpleasant I tell you what

kiwifarms.net
  18. Did he really say he only wants to date 9s and 10s? That seems really fucking stupid.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Please understand: "date" for Russhole is a euphemism for "pay $4000 to LARP a relationship with a girl from a Nevada house".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    RebatsivePulsard

RebatsivePulsard Book: 404 Not Found

kiwifarms.net
  20. Get some sleep oh god of this thread.
    Seriously, amazing work, seeing as no one forced you to do this.

Russhole got absolutely Fatalitied.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.