Cultcow Russell Greer / @ just_some_dude_named_russell29 / A Safer Nevada PAC - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak, can't get laid in a whorehouse

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

GargoyleGorl

Spoopy Bloopy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The day russ venmos a MAN a dollar will be something.
You're right. Men have more subtle means of conducting transactions relationships, methods my primitive ladybrain struggles to comprehend. Stuff like... vo-tes? Am I saying it right? And... co-nex-ions?

I don't know, this is too hard. I'm going to go ask my boyfriend for some money to buy shoes.

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right. Men have more subtle means of conducting transactions relationships, methods my primitive ladybrain struggles to comprehend. Stuff like... vo-tes? Am I saying it right? And... co-nex-ions?

I don't know, this is too hard. I'm going to go ask my boyfriend for some money to buy shoes.
Don’t ask me, I just finished my cardio and now I’m off to eat 1/8th of a rice cracker, attend blowjob class and get another bikini waxing.

I wish someone would offer me a better life. Posing for insta all day is exhausting. Even a dollar from a true gentleman would brighten my day and moisten my panties.

Guess I’ll go lug these useless, perky, lonely breasts home by myself.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowing that, the idea that he would let Russ approach him with russ’ visibly drooling maw is laughable. And yet Russ fantasized about, expected even, sitting down with the president in the white house to chat about prostitutes.
It's laughable, but unsurprising, especially given the other escapades he's gotten himself into. Gourdhead's ego is large enough to have it's own solar system.

DrJonesHat

Definately Not Normal or Productive all at
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's laughable, but unsurprising, especially given the other escapades he's gotten himself into. Gourdhead's ego is large enough to have it's own solar system.
He expected Taylor Swift to catapult him to fame and fortune because he wrote a shitty song for her. His ego and delusions could occupy an arm of the Milky Way.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
111.gif

This was the guy Russ thought would make it illegal to insult him for his disability over the internet. As well as make it legal for him to get comfort in a hookers arms using state tax funds, after being sent a fanfic about how Taylor Swift ruined his life.

Russketeer

Added Spooky Avatar Per Mandate
kiwifarms.net
The milk has been slow with Russ, his PAC website has added a resource page...

I imagine none of these organizations have any idea they are associated with ASN nor would they want to be.

The PAC's Twitter has the classic narcissism mark of 0 likes and 0 comments and the mystery woman co-director has yet to materialize.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-01-11-46-50-616~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2021-08-01-11-46-50-616~2.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 80

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, what are excuses when this latest venture fails? People suppressing his PAC because he has disability? Being little guy being screwed over by the massive anti-disabilities lobbying? Some clerical failing from his part that he twists around administrators/the man hating disabilities? Bigoted people not voting out of spite, even though they support this totally, since he has disability?

break these cuffs

just an Island Boy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ is everything Trump despises. I'd lay money on his book going straight in the trash without a second glance. Or maybe some bored mail clerk kept it because it's so damn weird.
Having worked for the government in a position where weird people send you shit in the mail, you absolutely keep it filed away to show new hires and laugh at when things are slow. I know a guy who can balance the federal budget. All he needs is 60 minutes with the heads of a couple government agencies in a room with 3 dry erase boards, 6 black dry erase markers, and a one time payment of $1M dollars. I assume we weren't the only ones who got his letters. Dunno why nobody has taken him up on his offer.

DrJonesHat

Definately Not Normal or Productive all at
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having worked for the government in a position where weird people send you shit in the mail, you absolutely keep it filed away to show new hires and laugh at when things are slow. I know a guy who can balance the federal budget. All he needs is 60 minutes with the heads of a couple government agencies in a room with 3 dry erase boards, 6 black dry erase markers, and a one time payment of $1M dollars. I assume we weren't the only ones who got his letters. Dunno why nobody has taken him up on his offer.
Russ doesn't realize that mail to the White House's public address doesn't even go to the White House. Since the anthrax attacks of 2001, it's screened at an off-site location and anything that looks relevant gets passed on to some flunky on the White House staff. He has no concept of how famous/important people live.

GargoyleGorl

Spoopy Bloopy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ doesn't realize that mail to the White House's public address doesn't even go to the White House. Since the anthrax attacks of 2001, it's screened at an off-site location and anything that looks relevant gets passed on to some flunky on the White House staff. He has no concept of how famous/important people live.
He does understand. Or at least, he could. He just doesn't want to.

Information like this usually gets jammed up squarely in between his low IQ and his sense of entitlement. But in this case, what with Katy Perry's agent so patiently explaining it that time, it slides over into is arrogance imo.

Though I could easily be wrong.

break these cuffs

just an Island Boy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The government is so fucking exceptional that I've had to mail work forms to a supervisor's home address in DC because they were time sensitive and would have been useless by the time they passed through the Capitol Hill mail screening protocol and been delivered to their office. That surprised me and I'd been dealing with government retardation for a while a that point.