Cultcow Russell Greer / @ just_some_dude_named_russell29 / A Safer Nevada PAC - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak, can't get laid in a whorehouse

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Russ the first one ever to try and sue AGT? With all the retards that go on that show I imagine he isn't the first one to try.

Edit: Apparently he's not. A few people have been injured on-set and sued, then you have this:

View attachment 2661952

Russ' lawsuit is profoundly more exceptional than this though.
Part of me calls bullshit on this but Tyra Banks is known to be a control freak and a huge narcissist...

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He pissed off the courts so much they had enough of his shit and slapped him with a ban on filing, I bet this will happen with this exceptional individual soon!
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

What i mean is that...could it be entirely possible that Melinda can be banned from filing frivolous lawsuits?

Laquisha Guntermensch

Possessed by Magi-chan, exorcize me Gaydur!
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing just goes to show that giving him the littlest of praise or attention is a mistake, also shows he can't just not get an answer, he demands explanations!
Nowhere did he get a rejecydue to discrimination or his group performance. He keeps calling his audition his accommodation, wtf

View attachment 2661889
Oh so now he moved to Vegas for this? Please...
View attachment 2661890
No, no, his inability to get a paralegal job and have friends are directly tied to how much of a little shit he is.
View attachment 2661891
So since for fucking ever he's been told to pursue other dreams but the damn sped just won't have it.
View attachment 2661892
So when other people with disabilities go it's s sob story but if it's him, he's inspiring, what a turd he is.
View attachment 2661893
$3000, what an idiot
View attachment 2661894
I too vomit all over myself when something doesn't go my way. Oh wait, no I don't because I'm not a tard.
View attachment 2661895
I saw no evidence of denial due to group performance 🤷
View attachment 2661896
Called an ambulance and now can't afford a doctor, my sides 🤣
View attachment 2661897
Of course he does, so he can Just Explain!
View attachment 2661898
It literally says here that IF you qualify you will hear from them, you didn't, so you didn't.
View attachment 2661899
$2500 or $3000? Which is it?

View attachment 2661900
View attachment 2661901
Here you have it! He works and gets no benefits. Go for every cent dear leader!!!
Yerh honner, I'd like the court to know my fruits and my plights. Yah, I know! pleesh leyt me exsplain.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're misunderstanding what we mean by "Good Faith". Russel is in every way possible a Bad Actor. But he did have an actual copyright question somewhere in his masses of shit. There was one almost legit question in there. Which is probably enough to prevent him getting slapped with fees. Remember this Judge called us "Vile". Which honestly is something Null and Skordas probably should take some issue with. Not that there is much they could do about it.

The judge even called this out specifically in her decision.
1635315433004.png

This almost reads like a "wink wink nudge" hint for him to file a different suit that has a shot of working.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
He also just now reviewed this place he used to eat at years ago, weird as hell.

View attachment 2622802
I love this review, its so stilted and disjointed. Whats wrong with him?
Is it possible for him to have a mid life crisis at 30 when his whole life has been a waste?
Yeah, it is :(
View attachment 2661970

I can't breathe.

WAS THE CAR A BLACK JETTA?!?! I NEED TO KNOW!
I cant believe how melodramatic he can be with this shit. Im imagining this scenario in my head though and its cracking me up. Russ getting run over and somehow his stupid ass suit gets caught on the chassis or some shit and theyre just dragging him along for miles and miles and hes just like "I am SO going to file a lawsuit" in between stupid unintelligible cries and plights they cant make out anyway.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The judge even called this out specifically in her decision.
View attachment 2663006

This almost reads like a "wink wink nudge" hint for him to file a different suit that has a shot of working.
to be fair quite a few people here have suggested from the beginning that he had a copyright claim if he could figure out how to do it (predictably, he could not).

Now, however, he has brought a case and lost with prejudice. I don't think he can bring a new claim to appeals which is made for fixing errors of the previous process (not the incompetent plaintiff). Wouldn't it be great if he permanently lost the chance to sue based on the ONE fact pattern on which he can build a claim because he fucked it up and can't try again?

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
OMFG. The gods have blessed us this day. Russell never fucking fails to deliver the lols. I absolutely love how he feels the need to include a goddamn biography of himself and his pitiful sob story in every single goddamn filing. This one, though, this takes the cake in terms of pity-parties. I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is nothing on this fucking earth we could say about Russ to make him look worse than the things he willingly does and says about himself.

Also, he still thinks just showing one of his emails or a picture of something counts as evidence. Fucking great use of that paralegal degree. Just keep digging that hole for yourself, Rusty. I truly hope some day a judge explains to him that his language in his filings is highly unprofessional, I feel like we haven't seen much of that yet, but I wish a judge would mention that at some point.

Last edited:

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god... everything about this is amazing...

1635316218984.png

He's suing Freemantle because they... ignored Russ's junk mail and made him feel bad.
Clearly the Freemantle rep has committed the crime of the century here, like some kind of cartoonishly evil mafia ninja. This makes the evils of genocide and slavery look like peanuts by comparison.

I'm literally in pain because of laughing while reading this. I should sue Greer for compensation for my injury, because that would make just as much sense as his claims.

Last edited:

WhaleOilBeefHooked

kiwifarms.net
Wait so is Russ' contention that anyone with a disability, assuming they spend enough money and try hard enough at the audition, should have a legal right to make it on AGT?
It's like he either won't, or simply cant imagine what the implications of the standard he wishes to set are, and is hoping that a court won't either.
I can't tell if he is just exceptionally stupid and hasn't thought of this, or really does think that he is special and he alone should have special considerations and rights, despite cloaking this under an aegis of helping all disabled people.

The ADA was written to help all disabled people, not just you Russ, I just can never wrap my head around how these people think.
He doesn't think about other disabled people, he's even insulted other disabled people before for getting attention he thinks they didn't deserve. He doesn't care about the precedents he would set in some crazy other timeline where he wins. He only cares about me me me now now now.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we sure? If he claimed one kind of copyright infringement and lost, but sues for a different version of infringement under a different law, is that precluded?
Absolutely precluded. Contrary to what Melinda keeps trying to pull you can't keep filing a case based on the same facts, just with a different interpretation of the law, once the case is dismissed with prejudice. It's dismissed. It's done.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

kiwifarms.net
The reason Russell will never be on AGT or any similar show isn't just because he has no talent. If you've never seen any of these shows, the people they let on TV are already decided on beforehand. Any terrible contestant you see was already put on so the audience watching at home can laugh at how pathetic they are. Shows like these, especially nowadays, have to be very careful about who they let on for the sake of a joke. 99.99% of people don't know who Russell is, and won't feel comfortable laughing at him because they'll think he's a retard. Russell has no talent, if he was allowed on the show it would be a disaster and people would blame AGT for letting a retard who didn't know how incompetent he was go on stage to humiliate himself.
Any reality show airing in a year starting with a 2 (well, probably any at all) have contracts tied to auditions with so many clauses giving ALL THE RIGHTS to the producers for every damn thing. They are the people with the money, they are the people with the lawyers who are super specialized in that shit. You sign that contract to audition, you are their monkey. They are not yours. I imagine if they wanted to, they could auto tune their farts to your jingle and make a viral video with their fart jingle over a picture of your face.

How Russell thinks he can take his mad Ensign lollage paralegal skillz against their uberboilerplate is just a total chef’s kiss to the day!
Russell's total overestimation of his abilities is one of the primary reasons he has a thread here.
View attachment 2662422

What the fuck is this golfer comparison? He found a past case where a golfer with a bad leg was allowed to ride in a golf cart instead of walking during tournament play. How the fuck is that anything like this? The golfer didn't shank every ball into the lake and then complain that he was disabled and he tried and should win the tournament. He asked for a reasonable accommodation and got it. Russ talks about needing an accommodation in the form of a back-up band, which AGT allows and which Russ paid for and provided for himself so... I'm not even sure why he keeps bringing that up. But in paragraph 100 Russ tries to compare himself to the golfer not in relation to disability accommodation, but that Russ' emotional pain (i.e. narc injury) would be greater than that of a non-disabled contestant because having a disability has made him emotionally sensitive to rejection. So pass me through auditions. The reasonable solution offered by AGT, that he can try out again next year, is not good enough. His feelings are so hurt that it simply has to be illegal.

Also holy shit, what a horrible malapropism to take that quote that was originally about the golfer's physical pain and make it about himself: "the pain Greer suffers from coping with his disability is 'undeniably greater than the fatigue his able-bodied competitors endure from walking the course'", what fucking course Russ, the AGT Zoom course? He just was reading that golfer case and came across the phrase, his pain was greater than etc., and his narc brain went "no MY pain is greater than anyone's ever" and he inserted himself in there like a psychopath.

I do love the image of Greer practicing piano at a first floor window and just having random passers-by yell abuse at him, presumably because he really sucks. His victim fantasies are always so funny.
Russell's fantasies are hysterical. Like in his book how he makes a god awful Rapunzel joke to Taylor during one of his dream sequences and she doesn't even laugh, or how he gets beat up by her agents. Even in his fantasies he's a loser.

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
Ok, time for some legal sperging here.

Russ is arguing that he is disabled, in that he cannot participate in a "major life activity..." He claims disability because he's unable to sing and dance without slobbering all over the stage and flopping around like a dying fish, causing him to look even more like a fool than usual.
However, he's misinterpreting what disabled means.

Disabled as defined by case law means an inability to do something, or substantial limitation. It is not merely a "different" way of doing a thing. Russ can still sing and dance, even if he does it poorly. Just because he's bad at it, even if it's because of his slobbery mouth, does not mean it's a disability as defined by law.

"Different" is not the same as "Disabled."

In Albertsons, Inc. v. Kirkingburg, the Court ruled that an employee with monocular vision could not make a claim under the ADA unless he could show that his vision, in its corrected state, substantially limited a major life activity. The employee in Kirkingburg, a truck driver, was terminated when his employer learned that his corrected vision failed to meet the Department of Transportation.s basic vision standards for commercial truck drivers. The employee alleged that his termination violated the ADA.

The Supreme Court rejected this argument because the employer was permitted to insist on employees meeting the DOT requirements. In discussing whether the employee's monocular vision constituted a disability, however, the Court made two important observations. First, the Court observed that for an employee to be "substantially limited" in a major life activity, that employee must have a "significant restriction" in the employee's manner of performing the major life activity, not merely a "difference" from the general public in the manner in which an employee performs that activity. Second, the Court stated that unless the impairment involved invariably restricted a major life activity, the impairment would have to be analyzed for its impact on the particular employee to determine whether it constituted a "disability." Because monocular vision did not constitute a disability in all cases, in Kirkingburg the employee would have to show that in his individual case, his corrected vision substantially limited a major life activity.

TLDR: Russ is a tardbaby who needs a good spanking and should be told to shut up.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ should thank AGT for keeping him from making a humiliating spectacle of himself on television. He thinks getting on the show will make all his dreams come true, when in fact it would just introduce the world to Creepy Russ and everything in his past would be dredged up again and laughed at. It would ruin him (even more than he’s ruined himself already).

Also, a hundred years ago a public nuisance like Russ would be dragged out behind the tavern and given a good thrashing until he learned his lesson. Sad that this doesn’t happen nowadays.

I am endlessly amused at the notion of him whinging and sobbing all day about his failed life which he himself ruined. He’s a gross misogynistic little greasy manipulative vermin who thinks everyone else, women especially, to be beneath him. His anguish takes years off my face and makes my hair shinier.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In celebration of this bounty, here is a heartwarming disabled contestant on AGT who actually has talent.

Russhole needs to watch this, then slink away down the road kicking stones, with his tail between his legs. THIS is talent in a disabled individual.