Cultcow Russell Greer / @ just_some_dude_named_russell29 / A Safer Nevada PAC - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak, can't get laid in a whorehouse

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Throwing Romans

Official Keeper of the 14 Fabulous Words
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greasy's jumps of logic and overstated self-importance are always outstanding. In a fucking legal filing, he claims that a fucking executive at the company PERSONALLY ordered nobody to respond to him because OBVIOUSLY he would've done that. kek.png

Hollywood Hitler

Little pig, little pig, let...me...in!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realize this will never in a million years happen, but, man, the idea of Greer in front of a jury pool asking them their opinion of Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and "are you now or have you ever had an account on Kiwi Farms" practically makes my brain implode. And I'm not a huge follower of the Greer saga, either.
You'd think a guy who hates being judged, he'd try to avoid standing in front of a judge and jury as much as possible. It shouldn't be a shock to me, since I've been following Russ for 3 years or so, but it is.

I'm sure at this point his parents have given up on him, and he sees this battle as his final redemption. When the judge dismisses this with prejudice who knows who Russ will try to sue next.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
I like how Russ says that he's held back from expressing himself and his talent because people discriminate against him for his "disability". Truth is, if Russhole actually were as talented as his delusions tell him he is, then he would be able to express himself THROUGH his talent. If he was as talented as he thinks, then he would let his music and lyrics be his new voice. But Shit-Lips isn't talented at a prof level. He's a rank amateur at playing the piano, barely passable enough to play at church and family parties. His songwriting skills are laughably incompetent. His longest song is, what? Two minutes? Yet he expects to essentially be given a career in the music industry and a special spotlight on AGT. If you have to build up an entire band around your "talent", including needing a singer and musicians to play for you, then you're not actually talented. The band around you is, not you. You're an organ grinder's monkey at that point, awkwardly hopping around and being a distraction while the real talent is doing all the work. Putting on a cheap red sequined jacket and slapping at a keytar like a blind gynecologist looking for the hole is not a talent.

And Russhole definitely wrote that "lawyer" letter. For one thing, he couldn't afford the retainer because he wasted all his stimulus money on Yo, Yovanna and his AGT audition. For another thing, Russhole has a history of forging letters and committing perjury. He did it at least once before with the Dennis Hof letter, and he more than likely wrote that email that was totally from Kiwi Farms, honest, that he tried to include in his lolsuit against Null. He has no problems with ignoring the rules and breaking laws if he believes it will get him what he wants. And if the courts ever discover that he's been falsifying documents and testimonies in his legal filings, well...it won't be pretty for Russhole.
Like someone else said in this thread, Russ believes he is the main character of a RPG and everyone else is a NPC. He intentionally refuses to acknowledge the perspective of anyone that isn't him.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Like someone else said in this thread, Russ believes he is the main character of a RPG and everyone else is a NPC. He intentionally refuses to acknowledge the perspective of anyone that isn't him.
I disagree. Russ isn't clever enough for that. He sees himself more like the main character in a movie. Everything he does is forgiven instantly and goes his way at the last possible moment and he becomes the hero, gets the girl, everyone loves him, and every female farmer will suck him his penis.

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greasy's jumps of logic and overstated self-importance are always outstanding. In a fucking legal filing, he claims that a fucking executive at the company PERSONALLY ordered nobody to respond to him because OBVIOUSLY he would've done that. View attachment 2663545
These papers are so ridiculous. Jumps in logic like this, the "Last time Greer checked"... ETC- not even ambulance chasers write their papers like this and their whole job is to exaggerate injuries.

This is so clearly and transparently written to elicit some kind of emotional reaction, but it's done so poorly. He wonders why he hasn't got a job as a paralegal and public papers like this are precisely why. It's also so bloated.

"Kovan Saaty, VP of Legal at Fremantle, has not returned calls or comment to Greer. Kovan nor Kovan's assistant will not write back, leading the Plaintiff to believe he's being ignored." is what it should say. 52 vs 31 words.

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 200
kiwifarms.net
There was an inmate who made the news for suing literally everything he could, asking for damages from Pluto (the Planet), the EU, Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth and the entire Universe among others. He pissed off the courts so much they had enough of his shit and slapped him with a ban on filing, I bet this will happen with this exceptional individual soon!
The 'private attorney general' Anthony Williams?

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worth noting, nowhere in this entire filing did Russ even mention the names of his hired bandmates. He just calls them "my accommodations", like they're inanimate objects. He applied to AGT as a single person, putting only his own name, even though they were the ones on screen performing the song and (allegedly) hugging him.

Russhole really is an asshole.

GargoyleGorl

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he focused on yelling and playing electric guitar he could have had a career as a punk rocker.
Disagree. There isn't a punk rock bone in his body. All his songs would be about how god made him special and it's illegal for you not to date him, and you wouldn't want to break the law or disappoint god, would you?

I'm currently drinking herbal tea and sorting through client emails, and I'm more punk rock than Russ.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
I love his repeated statement that the people actually playing and singing his dreck were not a "band"--they were "accommodations". It sounds absolutely batshit crazy, just like Russ.
As always, the footnotes are the best part. Russell refers to the other musicians as his "accommodations". Basically reducing those folks to canes, wheelchairs, and oxygen tanks.
And for our next act, put your hands lips together for...

RUSSELL GREER AND THE ACCOMMODATIONS

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
The victim mentality here is HUGE. You didn’t get on AGT so you sue?? They’ve had disabled people almost in every season. Whether it’s a physical disability or a mental one. AGT doesn’t give a shit as long as it’s talented. They’ve had ugly props, old people, young people, pretty people. All people.

He has provided no evidence that they refused him solely off his disability. And he can’t even say his disability is a factor considering the people playing his music weren’t disabled. What part in this did he play? Songwriter? His disabled face would not have had any impact on songwriting … the part he would have been judged for. His song just sucked.

I wonder if they had sent him a “sorry you were good but we went with other unique talents” e-mail if he’d still sue. Who am I kidding, of course he would of. anything short of first place would have gotten a lawsuit.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
I like how Russ says that he's held back from expressing himself and his talent because people discriminate against him for his "disability". Truth is, if Russhole actually were as talented as his delusions tell him he is, then he would be able to express himself THROUGH his talent. If he was as talented as he thinks, then he would let his music and lyrics be his new voice. But Shit-Lips isn't talented at a prof level. He's a rank amateur at playing the piano, barely passable enough to play at church and family parties. His songwriting skills are laughably incompetent. His longest song is, what? Two minutes? Yet he expects to essentially be given a career in the music industry and a special spotlight on AGT. If you have to build up an entire band around your "talent", including needing a singer and musicians to play for you, then you're not actually talented. The band around you is, not you. You're an organ grinder's monkey at that point, awkwardly hopping around and being a distraction while the real talent is doing all the work. Putting on a cheap red sequined jacket and slapping at a keytar like a blind gynecologist looking for the hole is not a talent.
Regardless of how they play, surely the greatest talent his band, "The Acommodations", was keeping a straight face long enough to separate Russhole from his money. I imagine jobbing musicians encounter a lot of dumb vanity projects but having the drooling goblin walk in in that jacket with his pointless keytar must have been something else.

Also, I see his the KF body count is up to 5. I'm sure he had it as 4 last time I checked.

Last edited: