• ”He's fat! I'm thin!”

Cultcow Russell Greer / @mr.brightside623799 / @lboy1926 / @greerr12131415Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Seems like overkill but I guess that's what you get for the high crime of socking... badly.

Also fat, would not sex with, etc etc.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I remember her writing bizarre sex stuff about Russ and making farfetched assumptions and comments. I noticed bloody valentine being a pussy, something about Russ being too much to handle, yet they came right back. Lame. Idgaf enough to look into her life further.

• Agree Agree x 7
    DarkAlien

DarkAlien No.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Russ isn’t even a 10 in binary.

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. That's some My Immortal: Dindu Edition tier shit there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    White Devil's Advocate

White Devil's Advocate High Tier Normie

kiwifarms.net
  5. I knew it! Hexenbiest always came across as... something.

Something which I could quite put my finger on. I noticed a peculiarity in their postings, it seemed almost like a manic episode. Now it makes sense.

And thanks to you @yawning sneasel I now know that they're all pink inside. I seriously never knew that. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Warning: This reply contains nightmare fuel

Far as we know, no one mentioned the positions that were used with Russell Greer aside from your standard blowjob position(on knees in front) so there's a good chance he's getting sex in the cowgirl position instead of missionary. Doesn't make it that much better but it saves the girls the humiliation and sheer terror of having Russell panting on top of them, with his glassed over dead eyes staring into their soul, that horrific maw gaped wide open while copious amounts of drool (and possibly bits of food) rain down upon their face and body while he REEEE's for a full minute before climaxing. He doesn't seem like the kind guy who has the physical strength to actually thrust into another human being via missionary or even in the cowgirl positions, plus I seem to recall the few people who have actually interacted with Russell in real life saying he isn't exactly strong. That he lacks upper body strength and such, which could be due to his piss poor dietary habits or a result of his paralysis. If he was to actually try missionary during sex he couldn't keep himself propped up long and instead would be essentially flopping on top of his unfortunate partner like a clumsy seal or sea lion, except the latter two creatures look adorable whilst flopping around and Russell does not. So my money's on him getting the cowgirl position, normally I'd say he probably gets reverse cowgirl but I'm sure if that was suggested he'd start REEEEing about it being discrimination for the girl to not look eyes with him during sex. But I wouldn't necessarily put it past him to want sex in the doggystyle position either, if only because he'd probably see it as "conquering" or riding the girl or something like that. I'm probably reading way too deep into this.

Now that this is all said and done, I'm going to go cry in bed while hugging the pink and white pony plushy my boyfriend got me as a present. I can hear "The Sound of Silence" and "The Crying Game" both playing in my head right now T_T

• Islamic Content  x 12
    • Informative  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. Had no idea bloodyvalentine was her, but I was pretty sure the first two were. Same actual age, actual birthday, actual location posted on the profile. Damn, everyone knows those are for joke answers.

Or was I really was born on 4/20 in the glorious dictatorship of Euroslavia?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Narcissistical Keyboard Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  8. I appreciate the warning, I guess, but still: why?

Edit: I see that was one of the beast's little tidbits. And now I do remember that there was a time when posters were really getting into questions about what sexual positions Russ used. People who are here just for this thread are... weird.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #20308 Blue Jerkop, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:59 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 7:44 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This thread has produced some of the funniest moments and best quotes on the farms. I suppose it's only fair it also birthed cringeworthy shit like Russim and that disturbing sexual Russfic too.

Sometimes you've just gotta take the good with the autistic.

• Feels Feels x 3
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Narcissistical Keyboard Doctor

kiwifarms.net
  10. That may have been the best, but was far from the only massive weirdness from @Hexenbiest1995.

AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. Huh, I had a weird suspicion that Crowley's Cambion95 might have been Hex, as the account appeared shortly after @Hexenbiest1995 went bye-bye and seemed to be very familiar with Russ already, slipping right into the conversations. I don't recall any really bad posts or drama with @Crowley'sCambion95 so thought either I was wrong about it being Hex (I even put a fishing comment on the Hexenbiest1995 profile to see if I could find anything) or it was a second chance kind of thing.

@yawning sneasel , What did she do other then retardedly deny some obvious socking? Of course, socking once banned is bad enough let alone twice, but curious what led to the first two account bans.

The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Failing Biology 101

kiwifarms.net
  12. Halal?

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. too boring for halal

That's all.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. https://archive.is/oxjGY
    Didn't know if this was made before or after the reveal, but it's funny she didn't even try to hide the fact about being a sock

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW IRL Brandon Chilian
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Really? So if she had given a reason for changing accounts she wouldn't have been exposed?

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Thats the short of it. But also, she socked yet again.

I am going to go ahead and remove that post. The content itself is off-topic and frankly she's not all that interesting. She has also reached out and assured me that she will not be back.

upload_2018-8-10_7-43-35.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. They are all the same aren't they, complete with "beware the internet poolece"

what a nigger.

EDIT: Also not spreading your identity all over the net and leaving it contained to one site and closing off all the vectors is actually really not hard. I have a feeling as of what was the leak in her case. Not gonna spell it out for potential cows though, this shit is way too funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I wish I could hate you to death. Or at least give you mild indigestion.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Jesus, I go to sleep and miss a bunch of fruits and nuts from a new tree.

And am instead rewarded with a nightmare about Russell turning up at my job and slurping at everyone before throwing a shitfit.

I hope Rekieta does the reading of Russell's book that he promised us.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  20. That's not a search result, it's just the card that shows up when Google thinks it knows something about what you're searching for. If you're on a desktop computer, it shows up to the right of the actual search results.
    upload_2018-8-10_9-53-54.png
    When I click on "See results about Russell Greer (Author)", then it shows the more expanded card that you saw, and it appears to hide the ED link:
    upload_2018-8-10_9-54-54.png
    In fact, the Encyclopedia Dramatica link doesn't even show up in the first page of results anymore. Other than that, the search results look pretty much the same; everything's just moved up by 1 position in the search results.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.