Cultcow Russell Greer / @officialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Dammit, I just finished with my own transcription of the lyrics, but I was beaten to posting it by @Russtard. :achievement:

Listening to that piece of shit hurt my soul. I think we'd all be justified in filing a class action suit against Russhole for his misrepresentations about his song being a masterpiece.

Sounds like it's being played on an out-of-tune accordion. Christ. And where are the rockin' guitar solos? Or did I just space out and miss them?

He rhymes words with themselves like three times too. And "that's quite mean" lol. This is easily the most toothless callout song ever.

"You say things you really don't mean,
You wouldn't fuck me,
Girl, I don't get you"

It's all I could hear when listening to it.

At 2:13 in the song, there's a brief interlude where the instrumentation/tempo/style of the song totally changes for one excuse for a verse. This is where the “rocking guitar solo” he boasted about comes in. “Rocking” is definitely not the word I would use as it's about the tamest basic white dude badly playing "Wonderwall" in the corner guitar solo you could imagine. it’s about as “rocking” as Wayne Newton.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
There is no fucking meter at all. It's all over the goddamn place. The instrumentation at the beginning sounds like a robot farting. It's a step up from Kylie Jenner or the original I Get You song, but that's like saying that being puked on is a step up from being shat on.

The singer is no worse than any generic manufactured teen pop singer, I'll give it that. He's doing the best he can with this steaming turd of a song. Reminds me of the guy from Sleeping with Sirens or any other of those 2000s Hot Topic bands.

I think "Roar" by Katy Perry is the worst "summer song" I've heard in the past ten years, and this song makes Roar look like American Pie. The summer that would suit this song is the summer that North Korea finally nukes us.

In conclusion, I don't like it.

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
Wow... this song.. That is some lazy work with the synths too. In terms of quality, this is equivalent to that first shitty acoustic demo you record on a fourtrack just to remember melody lines and progressions(people in bands know). But most important: Where is the rap verse, Russell!? I was really looking forward to that!

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I want to save the track info from CD Baby for posterity both because it's hilarious, and because I expect the song may be pulled from the site when he sees us damn dirty mentally ill trolls got hold of it before his "master marketing plan" could produce any fruits. No reviews yet, but I'm going to be on the lookout for them. I'm eagerly anticipating a massive Russhole chimpout.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wah, I’ve some plights here my dude, help. I am on an iPhone and can’t hear what’s posted. Just get a triangle icon. Can anybody help me out or do I have to give Russell money?

Reactions: Viridian

TheGreatCitracett

Cities on Flame with Autismo
Birthday
kiwifarms.net
Wah, I’ve some plights here my dude, help. I am on an iPhone and can’t hear what’s posted. Just get a triangle icon. Can anybody help me out or do I have to give Russell money?
You'll probably just have to get to a PC.

It's just not wanting to work on mobile for some people. Unless there's a clever solution to make it run. I'm on my old shitty android phone though and it works fine.

Reactions: Angry New Ager

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
At 2:13 in the song, there's a brief interlude where the instrumentation/tempo/style of the song totally changes for one excuse for a verse. This is where the “rocking guitar solo” he boasted about comes in. “Rocking” is definitely not the word I would use as it's about the tamest basic white dude badly playing "Wonderwall" in the corner guitar solo you could imagine. it’s about as “rocking” as Wayne Newton.
Rockin'

CupONavy

Business Hobo
kiwifarms.net
If you download the “VLC for mobile” media player app (free and no bullshit), click the icon in the top left and go to “network stream” and “open network stream” with the URL to the attachment, it plays .. at least for me .. on my iPhone.

Be warned, though. Your iPhone is probably not playing it as a way of saying “please don’t do this to us. What did I do to you??”

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'll probably just have to get to a PC.

It's just not wanting to work on mobile for some people. Unless there's a clever solution to make it run. I'm on my old shitty android phone though and it works fine.
Ok, thanks. Shoot, my PC is dead and I’ve been putting off buying another. Guess the gods are telling me it’s time.

Reactions: Cilleystring

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino