Cultcow Russell Greer / @officialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you download the “VLC for mobile” media player app (free and no bullshit), click the icon in the top left and go to “network stream” and “open network stream” with the URL to the attachment, it plays .. at least for me .. on my iPhone.

Be warned, though. Your iPhone is probably not playing it as a way of saying “please don’t do this to us. What did I do to you??”
Thank you, it worked. Yes, I expect my phone to crash and die after forcing that play. Hopefully it has a sense of humor-It’s so bad it’s funny.

When ringtones first came out, before iPhones, the big thing was the midi ringtones. This song reminds me of that, only nobody would have downloaded it.

I saw a 20-20 last night about the stalker who killed Rebecca Schaefer. So much reminded me of Russ. Even my husband, who doesn’t really follow this stuff recognized it. Fortunately, security is much better these days and Taylor has numerous homes and doesn’t announce where she is when. When this guy is 35 and still a flop, he may go ballistic.

TheGreatCitracett

Cities on Flame with Autismo
kiwifarms.net
So I'm curious, he's mentioned the singer is using a fake name, and the studio and producer are remaining anonymous because obviously they'd rather not have their reputation and businesses be associated with a celebrity stalker and his creepy song.

And we've seen enough to know that when this blows up in his face (and it will) and Taylor's career remains un-torpedoed, he's going to start review-bombing, dropping dox, making threats, etc.

Is there any chance the studio or singer made him sign a contract promising he won't disclose identities of people involved? Because if so, I can see some interesting legal action in the future.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I decided to take a look to see if his song was available yet on any other platforms despite him saying it would take a week, since it's already out on CD Baby. When I did a search on Spotify, I didn't find Russhole's latest magnum poopus, but I did find a blast from the past--specifically, from the Ariana Grande lawsuit era. Looks like this episode of Keeper Cast has been linked on this thread a few times before, but in all previous cases the links were to YouTube videos that have since been taken down.

They don't bring up Russhole until the 59 minute mark, and only really start talking about him at 63 minutes.

ETA: Listening to it now; they go into describing/narrating the "scrapbook" PowerPoint pitch that Russhole apparently tried to give to Ariana Grande on a USB during the meet and greet. It sounds like Russhole used to have a copy up on his YouTube channel? I don't think that's been preserved elsewhere.

Last edited:

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
I want to be a songwriter
Rhymes "mean" with "mean" IN THE FUCKING CHORUS and sees absolutely nothing wrong with it
Pick one, faggot.

I feel bad for the dude performing, he sounds super generic and it's only made worse by Russ's shitty instrumental and lyrics.

I want this song to get as much press as possible so people listen to it for 15 seconds and throw their car radio/phone/MP3 player out the nearest window. Russell is less capable as a songwriter than he is as a paralegal or a janitor, and that is saying something.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm curious, he's mentioned the singer is using a fake name, and the studio and producer are remaining anonymous because obviously they'd rather not have their reputation and businesses be associated with a celebrity stalker and his creepy song.

And we've seen enough to know that when this blows up in his face (and it will) and Taylor's career remains un-torpedoed, he's going to start review-bombing, dropping dox, making threats, etc.

Is there any chance the studio or singer made him sign a contract promising he won't disclose identities of people involved? Because if so, I can see some interesting legal action in the future.
Since the singer used a fake names and the producer requested no advertising, I’m guessing there is legal paperwork behind it. It could be that they just told them they were afraid of trolls, which he’d believe.

If there is an NDA, Russ will ignore it, like he ignored Ariana’s cease and desist post-book, so hopefully they have enough to back it up if this backfires on them.

That singer is not bad, he’s a very good jingle singer, may even sing real songs well. I’d hate for him to become a laughingstock because of Greer, but he agreed, so...

Kiwi rhymes with meanie. Orchard with tortured. We get you, Russell Greer.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Wah, I’ve some plights here my dude, help. I am on an iPhone and can’t hear what’s posted. Just get a triangle icon. Can anybody help me out or do I have to give Russell money?
You'll probably just have to get to a PC.

It's just not wanting to work on mobile for some people. Unless there's a clever solution to make it run. I'm on my old shitty android phone though and it works fine.
It doesn't work on my iPhone, either (which is old and shitty).

But god damn, it was totally worth sitting in rush hour traffic just to get home and play this opus on my laptop.

Russell: WEW, LAD. You've really outdone yourself this time. Fuckin' LOL, man.
To Pat Boone's credit, he's fully aware that his entire claim to fame is as a bland, wholesome, inoffensive, "Mr. Nice Guy" singer. That's just who he is. He doesn't pretend he's anything else, or desperately try to be anything he's not, and he has a really great sense of humor that allows him to actually parody himself. And, by all accounts, he's a genuinely nice, humble guy.

Pat Boone is pretty much the Anti-Russ, in other words.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
OP has been updated!

Turning Russell's turds into coherent songs is the best advertising these places could get, honestly.
There's a whole industry devoted to turning turds from delusional idiots into songs. The worst are scam artists who puff people up and swindle them for "promotion" and other nonsense and tell them lies about how much success they'll have. Others are just relatively competent musicians who, for whatever reason, need a little extra dough. Most are somewhere in the middle.

There are a lot of collections of "song-poems" like these out there for kitsch value and some of them are amusing.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Then I guess we better fucking do it.

Fortunately for us, Greer rhymes with lots of words, inc. queer, beer, sneer, and leer. We're almost done already.
I hear all the cool, misunderstood artists string together the song titles from the catalog of the person being dissed. So could a line in “Don’t I not get you Russell Greer” use “safari ride” ? What rhymes with some of his super wordy crap titles like “why I am making it legal for...” or his shitty Katy Perry “no more sad songs” song?

And since we can name our anonymous vocalists anything we want, can we really burn his ass by code naming them things like Beyoncé or Nicki Minaj? I’d add something like Etta James, but I am pretty sure our musical genius has no clue who that is

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino