Cultcow Russell Greer / @russellgreerofficialinsta - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

RebatsivePulsard

kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious to hear this song.

So far it's got:
-A hawt studly Adam Levine-type singer.
-Rockin' guitar riffs.
-A 110BPM dance beat.
-An electronic sound.
-Russ on the mixing board.
-The line "I'm sorry if the tune was cheesy, writing it wasn't easy."
-The singular goal to destroy the life and ruin the career of the world's biggest pop star.
-And since Russ wrote it I'm assuming it's keyboard-heavy.
-Also probably safe to assume the drums and bass are programmed.

This is going to be beautiful.
There's no way it won't be amazing.
Mixing board? Hahahaha! It’ll be freeware on his Windows 95 computer. Who’d let him slurp over studio equipment?

I want to point out how utterly shit his keyboard technique is. The joints near the end of his fingers collapse, rather than stay curved as is taught by literally everybody. Don’t know where ITT I saw a close-up of his hands, but this is one more thing Russ is totally oblivious of.

TheGreatCitracett

i showed u my plights pls respond
kiwifarms.net
Mixing board? Hahahaha! It’ll be freeware on his Windows 95 computer. Who’d let him slurp over studio equipment?

I want to point out how utterly shit his keyboard technique is. The joints near the end of his fingers collapse, rather than stay curved as is taught by literally everybody. Don’t know where ITT I saw a close-up of his hands, but this is one more thing Russ is totally oblivious of.
Yeah I swear there was a video of his "creative area" and it was something like a laptop with a busted-ass dirty Casio keyboard sitting on an old milkcrate beside it or something.

Truly the domain of a man passionate about music, and who treasures his instrument.

I'm really not sure what his deal is with her now. The People page is jam packed with stories about her.

Tards are in the comments trying to make it about Trump for some reason, and Russ is in at least 3 of the comment sections defending him like a good progressive.

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
There is no vagina.... Only drool. Why everything gotta be about you Gristle, why is it so brother!? (Yes I know hes NPD Tastic but still)

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
Nah, that's just 100% pure uncut narcissistic personality disorder in action. This is the same guy who says his body is "beautifully deformed" and his mind is "brilliant". His self-image is completely delusional.

ETA: Seriously, Russhole is a textbook example of NPD. I usually try to avoid serious armchair diagnosing of people on the Internet since I am absolutely not a mental health professional, but he literally displays or attempts to engage in every listed symptom in the DSM-5:

View attachment 691770
Eh, in this case it would almost be like giving him an excuse if we credit him with having NPD. He's just a shit person.

TheGreatCitracett

i showed u my plights pls respond
kiwifarms.net
Where's the logic in that? That makes no sense. Did he finally lose his one remaining braincell?
He's been spending too much time with those "libertarian" incels on the Reason page. His views on brothels and abortion are basically straight from there.

No government! No laws! Legalize everything! Legal prostitution! Legal brothels!

Except also somehow ban all abortion and birth control, and then brutally punish those WHORES if they seek out either! Women's only freedom is the freedom to sell their bodies to men!

Outside there though, he'll get called out for being batshit insane. Abortion clinics have nothing to do with his brothel fantasy. It's seriously weird.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Russ is being stalked at bus stops again Insert eyeroll here

View attachment 693259
Ok he may actually be developing paranoid delusions.

Lol, what am I talking about developing! He’s been full tilt delusional for a good long time. I hope he includes these episodes in his highly anticipated sequel to Why I Sued Taylor Swift Coz She Didn’t Suck Me My Penis.

The Dude

Just a Dude, dude...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cause a brothel and Planned Parenthood is basically the same thing.

View attachment 693209
If I can't have an Eitan Armored Fighting Vehicle or Namer IFV, then Russell can't have his brothel. Hey, it makes as much sense as Russ' argument.

Russ is being stalked at bus stops again Insert eyeroll here

View attachment 693259
Yeah, because no one drives more carefully in the snow, right? And no one ever stops when they think a pedestrian might cross the street, right? And it's not like people get lost or have problems driving in the snow and have to stop to check out the issue or check their phones for directions, right? Nope. It was one of those crazy stalker hater trolls trying to fuck with Russ. That's the only thing it could have been.

lamp shade

progressive plights
kiwifarms.net
Full post with picture
View attachment 693365

Yeah, that is not a few feet. People can be looking for street signs, having car trouble etc. I find it highly unlikely this is some bandana wearing latino from the Kiwi Farms out to kidnap you, Russ.
Man, this evidence is almost as damning as the blurry picture of the back of a security guard’s head at Ariana Grande’s concert.

The Dude

Just a Dude, dude...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Full post with picture
View attachment 693365

Yeah, that is not a few feet. People can be looking for street signs, having car trouble etc. I find it highly unlikely this is some bandana wearing latino from the Kiwi Farms out to kidnap you, Russ.
So Russ took a photo of a couple cars during their commute to work and used it to fabricate this bullshit for attention and sympathy. Figures.

Also, if that's the street I think it is, Russ is living where Murray and Midvale border eachother. I could be wrong on the location, but I definitely recognize the street and I'm fairly sure that's where it is.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
If I can't have an Eitan Armored Fighting Vehicle or Namer IFV, then Russell can't have his brothel. Hey, it makes as much sense as Russ' argument.

Yeah, because no one drives more carefully in the snow, right? And no one ever stops when they think a pedestrian might cross the street, right? And it's not like people get lost or have problems driving in the snow and have to stop to check out the issue or check their phones for directions, right? Nope. It was one of those crazy stalker hater trolls trying to fuck with Russ. That's the only thing it could have been.
Were I in that position, I could think of so many totally innocent reasons for why that driver behaved like that. Maybe, since it was still dark, and "snowing like mad," the driver mistook Russell for somebody else--a friend who they know takes that bus route, and who they thought they'd pick up and give a ride to on a cold, crappy morning.

Then again, unlike Russell, I'm not a completely self-absorbed Narcissist who thinks everything is about him, who vastly overestimates his own importance to others, and who is so lacking in theory of mind that he believes his interpretation of events must be what he says it is, because he is unable to imagine an alternative that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, in this case it would almost be like giving him an excuse if we credit him with having NPD. He's just a shit person.
What do you think having a personality disorder is? Psychology studies all human thought and behavior, not just thought and behavior that we can't be held responsible for. If a pattern of thought and behavior is maladaptive for the individual or harmful to society, it's considered to be a mental illness. The question of moral responsibility isn't a part of that designation at all because science is morally neutral. All the various common ways (and many uncommon ways) to be a shitty person are all studied and have names. Just because it's named Something Something Disorder doesn't mean that it's an excuse. By definition, personality disorders are "ego-syntonic"; that is, the person afflicted with them perceives them as reasonable and normal. People don't act out their personality disorder against their will; rather, it is a pattern of bad choices that they keep making over and over again. People can and must be held responsible for their personality disorders if we are to have a functioning society. The reason that cluster B personality disorders are called that instead of "assholisms" or "fuckwad types" or whatever is because scientists are professionals who strive for emotional and moral neutrality. But the rest of us are not so burdened, and we are free to regard "person with an untreated cluster B personality disorder" as the synonym for "absolutely worthless subhuman garbage" that it really is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino