Cultcow Russell Greer / @russellgreerofficialinsta - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's given up on lolsuits. He didn't even challenge the magistrate's dismissal which is why it became final, nor did he react publicly to his humiliating defeat. And now all he is doing is chimping out on random instathots and news stories and feebly responding to people calling him out for being an asshole.
He’s probably out of money. He doesn’t even venmo dollars anymore that we can tell.

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's given up on lolsuits. He didn't even challenge the magistrate's dismissal which is why it became final, nor did he react publicly to his humiliating defeat. And now all he is doing is chimping out on random instathots and news stories and feebly responding to people calling him out for being an asshole.
This makes me kind of excited. We've watched Russ morph from a creepy Nice Guy raging at strippers/hookers to Real Stalker with Taylor and Ariana, whatever could he have in store for us now!?

lamp shade

progressive plights
kiwifarms.net
This makes me kind of excited. We've watched Russ morph from a creepy Nice Guy raging at strippers/hookers to Real Stalker with Taylor and Ariana, whatever could he have in store for us now!?
I was just looking back in the early pages for the photo of Ariana’s security guard and wow he was a very different cow in the beginning. I highly recommend any new Russtafarians go back and at least read the first couple hundred pages. The good ol’ days.

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
I remember he said he feared for his life when the security guard asked him to sit down(assaulted him). A couple of weeks ago he said he had flipped off a driver as the car drove off, and immediately feared for his life, because what if the driver came back to kill him for flipping him off? If it's that easy to make Russ fear for his life, it's no wonder his lawsuit and awesome evidence didn't go anywhere. Him thinking everyone are out to kill him does add to the paranoia he's shown recently, though.

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
I remember he said he feared for his life when the security guard asked him to sit down(assaulted him). A couple of weeks ago he said he had flipped off a driver as the car drove off, and immediately feared for his life, because what if the driver came back to kill him for flipping him off? If it's that easy to make Russ fear for his life, it's no wonder his lawsuit and awesome evidence didn't go anywhere. Him thinking everyone are out to kill him does add to the paranoia he's shown recently, though.
One of the reasons I love (?) Russ so much is because of the way he acts like such a tough guy online but is really such a little coward in reality. Remember when the judge (and Skordas) was destroying him in court? Facebook Russ would've been all over him but IRL Russ just laid down and took it.

On a side note is it even possible to flip the bird with webbed fingers?

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's being a sly lawyer by overblowing what happened. Like when someone is in a minor fender bender and then sues for $800,000 and goes to court in a wheelchair. It's also what a lot of cops use when they shoot an unarmed person 14 times in the back

AbraCadaver

kiwifarms.net
Russ is a gigantic bitch, who dreams of karate-kicking those damned alpha Chads, pushing people around and always getting his way like the rich bully he wants to be. But when confronted face-to-face with any human being, male or female, he pisses in his trousers and slinks off. He is the biggest coward.

TheGreatCitracett

i showed u my plights pls respond
kiwifarms.net
Like how he said that 6 foot 5 bodyguard from the picture was lucky he didn't get chokeslammed backstage because Russ is such a beast, but he was too much of a gentleman to do that in front of Ariana.

And the best part about that picture is how he kept calling it the "Smoking Gun" like it was damning evidence of assault on the disabled or something.

And then it's just a blurry pic with half a guy's bald head.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
it is INSANE that they’re reporting on a popular television show and not a drooling idiot who’s obsessed with Taylor Swift!

Or maybe he’s furious some other bearded arsehole got to marry a hottie and he doesn’t.
The guys pissed that the other guy had sex without paying for it and without even "feeling anything" after the first kiss which we all know is meant to spark true love and is basically the poor man's diamond ring because that's how it works in movies.

I cant believe the dude's head didnt explode upon learning about Tinder. Its one thing to pay for sex, it's totally different for two people who dont "love each other" to meet and fuck based on (mostly) looks alone and maybe have a relationship grow from there.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

kiwifarms.net
Like how he said that 6 foot 5 bodyguard from the picture was lucky he didn't get chokeslammed backstage because Russ is such a beast, but he was too much of a gentleman to do that in front of Ariana.

And the best part about that picture is how he kept calling it the "Smoking Gun" like it was damning evidence of assault on the disabled or something.

“Yer lucky my girl’s here, mate!” Russ gasped as the bodyguard pinned him to the wall by the neck with one hand, Russ’ feet dangling uselessly in the air. Behind them, Ariana rolled her eyes and continued scrolling through Instagram.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, and he was just SURE that if the judge had just let him show that pic, he would have won. He didn't get you have to state a claim of action before you get to the evidence part.
I dunno. I think right now he's done with lawsuits, because his "song" is coming out, and like everything he tries, he's convinced THIS will be the thing that gets him noticed and famous and make Taylor rue the day she ever told him no (she didn't, her agent did, as was his job, but Russ thinks she's directing every move against him). When nothing comes of that, he might go back to lolsuits against pop stars, or sue the streaming services for not making his song a recommended listen.

Last edited:

TheGreatCitracett

i showed u my plights pls respond
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and he was just SURE that if the judge had just let him show that pic, he would have won. He didn't get you have to state a claim of action before you get to the evidence part.
"But I have evidence I was ASSAULTED backstage!"

shows that pic

Skordas instantly knocked on his ass, admits defeat, hands Russ one of those big cardboard checks for 100mil

Russ jumps up on the table and does the Charleston for a bit while everyone applauds, before dashing outside to catch his limo to LA

AbraCadaver

kiwifarms.net
"But I have evidence I was ASSAULTED backstage!"

shows that pic

Skordas instantly knocked on his ass, admits defeat, hands Russ one of those big cardboard checks for 100mil

Russ jumps up on the table and does the Charleston for a bit while everyone applauds, before dashing outside to catch his limo to LA
And who’s in that limo waiting? ALBERT EINSTEIN i mean Taylor Swift.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino