Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Biggest failure of Russell's career?

• Rejected from America's Got Talent

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the first time)

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the second time)

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • Suing Ariana Grande

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Failing to DMCA Kiwi Farms (any of the times)

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Spending $4000 to be friendzoned by a hooker at Olive Garden

Votes: 232 78.9%
  • Making his parents sad

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Catfished by a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • "Katy Perry, You Won't Ever Have To Write Another Sad Song"

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • "I Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • "I Don't Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 43 14.6%
  • "Safari Ride"

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Stripper didn't want his flowers

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 608394
Says the guy who was offended ariana didnt compliment his suit
Says the guy who is CONSTANTLY offended by literally everything. Muh plights is being offended every time he doesn't get his way. His entire life is muh plights. Being offended is his entire identity. But, you've got to love when Rusty shows his blatant lack of self-awareness.

Edit because words are hard.

Last edited:

Cilleystring

Trust in the Lord of Plight
kiwifarms.net

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite part of him getting slammed in the comments section about the Grande concert was the person asking "why were you even there"
By his own admission he went to her concert (I won't say it was for little girls, fuck it you can listen to what you want) with a no gift policy so he could take her gifts and solicit her into either advancing his "career" or sex.

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"What happened?"
"This."
"I don't understand."

My new favorite Russ moment. It sums up his whole life. He says no one cares about him .But that's not true.

People do care when he says he is suffering and want to hear his side of the story . But as soon as they hear it they realize that Russ is both wrong and crazy.

Russ's own words and actions are what turn people against him. The more people who learn about him the less he will be liked .

sharshorita

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry this post is so late, but I've been away for awhile and was catching up. Regarding Skordas and Rekieta, I don't think that's the kind of thing he'd do anyway, but there was an interaction he had before the judge came in that I think explains why he'll definitely never do it. I think I mentioned it at the time, but it probably got lost. I couldn't hear the conversation, so this is just based on body language and words here and there. Another lawyer that was there was basically like, oh you're here for that interesting case. It was like, you're lucky because it's not whatever boring thing I'm here about. And Skordas was like, No, I'm not lucky, this guy is crazy. I want nothing to do with him. He probably mentioned his daughter, but I didn't hear that. It was definitely on his mind though because he brought it up a few minutes later with the judge, if you remember.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
835558C9-69AB-41E0-BD6F-98644AEEBB5A.jpeg

"What happened?"
"This."
"I don't understand."
We see a cute young pop star with arm draped on Russ’s shoulder, eyes sleepily half closed, a dreamy smile on her face, the same expression we’ve seen from her many times.

He sees a girl who is insultingly is over six inches away, because he’s so gross. He thought she’d grab his butt, but she clearly will only touch his shoulder, which is not sexy! Her eyes are half closed because she can’t bear to look at him. She’s giving a sneer because he’s disgusting, instead of the kissy face others got. Look, her nose is slightly turned up, it means she is repulsed by his face. Her hand is in her jacket under her chin to protect her from his cooties, and it’s supposed to be on him his penis!

Can’t you see that??? Can’t you? Look!!! It’s OBVIOUS!! This, people. THIS! Do you get it now?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 608612

We see a cute young pop star with arm draped on Russ’s shoulder, eyes sleepily half closed, a dreamy smile on her face, the same expression we’ve seen from her many times.

He sees a girl who is insultingly is over six inches away, because he’s so gross. He thought she’d grab his butt, but she clearly will only touch his shoulder, which is not sexy! Her eyes are half closed because she can’t bear to look at him. She’s giving a sneer because he’s disgusting, instead of the kissy face others got. Look, her nose is slightly turned up, it means she is repulsed by his face. Her hand is in her jacket under her chin to protect her from his cooties, and it’s supposed to be on him his penis!

Can’t you see that??? Can’t you? Look!!! It’s OBVIOUS!! This, people. THIS! Do you get it now?
Also, wasn't this after the concert? Rusty, as a guy who wants to break into "the biz" you need to understand that performing a 1.5-2 hour concert with choreography is exhausting. Hell, it's exhausting to simply stand up and sing for that long. Singing is essentially playing your biological instrument and being able to do so on a tour without hurting your instrument requires several things. In pop music, yes, it requires a bit of lip synching, but that doesn't take away from the tremendous amount of physical activity she expended during that concert. If she wasn't over the top eager to hang out and get to hear about muh plights then it's because of the following:

1. I'm sure she had several people in line who paid the same amount of money as you did.

2. You broke the explicitly stated rules by bringing her "gifts".

3. Knowing you as we do, I'm sure you tried to fill her in on your plights while she's just getting off stage and just trying to be nice to her fans that paid a lot of money to meet her.

solidus

kiwifarms.net
My favourite thing about his photo with AG is that not only is she smiling in the photo, when he claims she was scowling or looking at him with disgust. But he also expected her to compliment him about his suit, when he didn’t even bother to do up the top button of his shirt and adjust his tie. Especially knowing he was about to have his photo with her taken.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet Ariana and her staff all saw Russ and thought "uh oh... better watch this weirdo. What's he doing here anyway?" Then they hesitated a moment and considered that maybe he's just a harmless sped that has a crush on a singer. Sometimes exceptional individuals actually have nice photos taken with famous people like Brittney Spears, etc. But then their first instinct was proven right times ten.

But he also expected her to compliment him about his suit, when he didn’t even bother to do up the top button of his shirt and adjust his tie. Especially knowing he was about to have his photo with her taken.
His shirt looks two sizes too small for his neck fat, he might not have even been able to close it.

lamp shade

Lights and plights.
kiwifarms.net
You can really see how bad his diet and hygiene have gotten when you compare that photo to his more recent ones. I just love remembering that when this pic was taken he was still fully expecting her to fall in love with him. Let us not forget how he raved about it being the best night of his life until he realized she wasn’t going to call him.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
But he also expected her to compliment him about his suit, when he didn’t even bother to do up the top button of his shirt and adjust his tie. Especially knowing he was about to have his photo with her taken
8C8699B1-53EB-4F50-B5E2-606F5D435224.jpeg

Russell’s sartorial ineptitude remains one of my favorite things about him. He’s sort of like a “wound man” for men’s fashion: a mannequin illustrating everything that can possibly go wrong. His tie knot is always a little off, his gig line is always crooked, his shirt always looks like it was tucked in by violently jamming handfuls of shirt down his trousers – everything is put together wrongly and looks grubby.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet Ariana and her staff all saw Russ and thought "uh oh... better watch this weirdo. What's he doing here anyway?" Then they hesitated a moment and considered that maybe he's just a harmless sped that has a crush on a singer. Sometimes exceptional individuals actually have nice photos taken with famous people like Brittney Spears, etc. But then their first instinct was proven right times ten.

His shirt looks two sizes too small for his neck fat, he might not have even been able to close it.
He gave his gifts he wasn't supposed to have to one of her assistants, and I'm sure as soon as he wasn't looking she pitched them in the trash (probably standing instructions in that case). He ran towards her and was screaming she was awesome which made her security detail nervous. They got him through the line and then shooed him and everyone else out once they'd had their photo. He was elated until it became apparent AG wasn't going to respond to his gifts (she never saw them), his tune changed and suddenly she was second only to Joseph Stalin in terms of psychopathy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino