Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Biggest failure of Russell's career?

• Rejected from America's Got Talent

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the first time)

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the second time)

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • Suing Ariana Grande

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Failing to DMCA Kiwi Farms (any of the times)

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Spending $4000 to be friendzoned by a hooker at Olive Garden

Votes: 232 78.9%
  • Making his parents sad

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Catfished by a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • "Katy Perry, You Won't Ever Have To Write Another Sad Song"

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • "I Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • "I Don't Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 43 14.6%
  • "Safari Ride"

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Stripper didn't want his flowers

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you the “headline” story will be the New Zealand’s shooting. Which Russ won’t understand either since it’s not about him..
He'll have some take about why are they covering this silly story about things in some other country while there is an underestimated cool guy right here in the United States who has plights.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
He'll have some take about why are they covering this silly story about things in some other country while there is an underestimated cool guy right here in the United States who has plights.
In any other thread I might say y’all are reaching, but this is the guy who said he was glad a baby was dead so people could stop talking about it and listen to his plights, that a woman on the news who had been murdered by her boyfriend should have dated people like him instead and it wouldn’t have happened, blamed Ariana Grande for a terrorist attack and got legitimately mad that she visited children in the hospital who were seriously injured (I believe his quote was “guess you have to get your legs blown off for Ariana to care”), and posted pics of one of the dead children at a meet and greet before the show to talk about how it was all Ariana’s fault. He will 100% make this NZ story out to be lame and will be legitimately pissed that it’s getting attention.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's what happens when you block anyone who dares to disagree with you about even the tiniest of things, and you creep everyone else out by constantly whining about MUH PLIGHTS and how it's unfair the law doesn't give you a free pass on raping women because you have a fucked up face.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I'll be the stalker wooing you in my dreams..."
"Sorry, the old Russel can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because he was fired from here, too."

couldn't decide which one i liked better
Debut single drops when? You could record yourself singing the side effect warnings off a prescription drug info sheet and it'd still be better than anything Russ has shat out.

Cilleystring

Get back to me when your face is paralyzed
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 696058
View attachment 696060
View attachment 696061
View attachment 696063

Trying to mock the shaved head of a metal fan who clearly could not give less of a shit.

Our buddy really needs to lay off the bald guys. The hair is receding from the ol' gourd more and more with each new greasy selfie...
Everybody look its mr greer. Always trying to make a point but manages to have it backfire on him.

Dont make fun of others even if you disagree with them. You can try and sue them for everything they got, ruin their careers, force sex upon them, and say that their mother should die of cancer, but dont you dare make fun of someone with a different viewpoint.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Ricardo Lopez would be obsessively shitposting about Bjork today if Facebook had been invented sooner.
If the Internet gets crazies like Russ to spend their time shitposting instead of actually murdering people that might be a good thing, but I'm not convinced he won't go full Lopez at some point when all his insane schemes inevitably fail completely.

Hopefully he ends up a homeless bum without the resources to do anything at all.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 696373

No you don't, Tay.

Because even 5 years later, you still don't know Russ exists despite numerous attempts to sue his way into your pants.

More blasts from the past that Russhole would like you to forget that help explain why he was called "invasive and troubling" in the response to his lolsuit:

Also special creepy bonuses from the same time period I don't remember seeing before, courtesy of posts on Reddit:

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino