Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh come on now, this is just bad. How many sweet album covers have us kiwis made for him, and he's using a hobo sign:

View attachment 697169
View attachment 697170

But I guess it's fitting, seeing as that's how he tried to "woo" her in the first place.

And he could have just written the "DON'T" on there in red, rather than crossing out the "get" then having to write it again...

(Also, you're supposed to write on the side that doesn't have the barcode sticker.)
His depth of field sucks ass, but I read that as "Don't I GET get you, Taylor Swift". It's predictably, yet creepily, in-character.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
“the photoshop person.” Good fucking LORD Russ, how hard is it to pirate photoshop, or get cs2 for free from their actual site as abandonware, and just do it yourself?
Does he even have a working computer at this point? As far as I can tell he seems to just use his phone for everything, and doesn't do anything that requires a computer anyways, except for writing pamphlets on prostitution and the Taylor Swift story.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He DOES know the word “flattery” is a negative thing, right? It’s a thing people avoid admitting to because BY DEFINITION it is insincere?
He seems to think it's something to be proudly boasted about, like only real men would do it and that women should be thankful for it. He either misunderstands the word, or the social cues. Possibly both. Either way, he's embarrassing himself and doesn't seem to realise it.

God Emperor Rich Evans

Intellectual Sphincter
kiwifarms.net
And now I'm picturing Russell, when he's finally hit rock-bottom and is a homeless crazy person, standing on a metered freeway onramp during rush hour with a cardboard sign that says TAYLOR SWIFT RUINED MY LIFE--ANYTHING HELPS--WILL PARALEGAL FOR FOOD, and nobody thinks to give him any money because they're too wrapped up in either trying to decipher it, or sperging over how ineptly-written it is.
Me, I get some Bulla vibes. In ten years, after Russell takes the bus from his sex offender village, he'll show people his trapperkeeper covered with pictures of Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and all the women he is with (sexually). Yet even Bulla managed to marry someone before becoming a degenerate. Ouch.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the guy who brought you "If I can't have brothels, you can't have abortions"
View attachment 697770

Also, this is a really cool song
View attachment 697771
You’re right, Russ. Just like your “plights” are not the same as some little dying kid in a hospital. Just because both of them involve a fan wanting to meet Taylor Swift, doesn’t mean she’s obliged to meet with both. A little kid dying of cancer is not the same as a bitter man trying to use flattery to gain access to a star’s social and professional network for his own career gain. One deserves attention, the other does NOT.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ needs to look up the meaning of the word nepotism.

Also, I wonder if the new sign is written on the back of the previous sign? Which would mean he's been hauling that thing around through multiple moves. Super creepy.
Living his best life, unable to afford a second piece of paper.

He’s a stalker, so anything and everything related to his stalking is a trophy used to reinforce the emotional connection. Law papers, saying he’s “in a lawsuit WITH Taylor”...even a sign he mistakenly thinks she may have actually seen online (she hasn’t) is a tenuous connection to being part of her life.

That or he assumes someday he’ll be world famous and people will bid millions for the original sign.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does he even have a working computer at this point? As far as I can tell he seems to just use his phone for everything, and doesn't do anything that requires a computer anyways, except for writing pamphlets on prostitution and the Taylor Swift story.
If there's anyone both stupid and stubborn enough to try to write a book on a phone, it's Russ. Gotta save every last penny for that hooker fund after all.