Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 698187

Seeing as Russ is also a sore loser who simply will not go away, I don't feel he's got much room to talk here...
“Ugh, another woman I don’t want to put my penis in, why do they exist? How do they get on the telly when I can’t? Only hot people should exist! Hot people and me.”

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last few pages...holy shit. Nepotism, PowerPoint guys, Racism, False Equivalencies, it’s unbelievable what goes on under his trauma lumps. .

I’ve been following Russ since this thread began, and sometimes I still can’t believe he’s truly real. Can so much disaster come from a single human being? Racism, stalking, strange social climbing methods, delusion, sue-happy, anger, dirt, mysogeny, self-gightousness, victimhood, mean-spirited; hell, even misunderstanding basic words- I could go on and on about his personality. He doesn’t have a single redeeming quality. Not one. It’s hard to imagine Russ isn’t a character played by a master actor. But nobody is that good.

His family must be absolutely horrified. His biological sister would be terrified to have a kid lest there is a genetic component to this, and his real sister must be afraid to bring her family near because you know he only talks about hookers. At least bio-mom can heave a huge sigh of relief that she did the right thing and gave him up, ,and adoptive parents can console themself with the idea that, at least, their genes are not involved.

I have to say, this cow gives me more amusement that all the others on the forum combined. After the NZ horrors IRL and Schofield ones here, it’s nice to laugh. I just hope he doesn’t end up taking his weird hatred to the next level. He’s pretty weak-minded, fortunately and still very Morman despite the whores. But you never know.

No point to this post I guess, his weirdness just hit me. Definitely looking forward to his song, but knowing Russ he’ll drag posts about it out for a year.

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
I have to say the longer and longer he goes on hyping this song, about how great the singer is, how it's the door to the industry, yadada yadda, the more and more I doubt that he has anything beyond the title and a few lines he makes up when he posts on FB. At first I did believe that he had pooped out something and had gotten some internet schlub to sing it, but this longer this goes on the less likely it seems. It's been what, 5 months?

RELEASE THE TAPES DROOLY

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 698187

Seeing as Russ is also a sore loser who simply will not go away, I don't feel he's got much room to talk here...
What do you want to bet he doesn't even know who she is or where she's from? She's a larger black woman who should be flattered he even gave her a cursory mention.

His obsession with people's appearance will never not be hilarious to me. Rusty is literally the last person who should go there.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, maybe he can get a job writing children's nursery rhymes? From what he's shown us of his song, that seems to be about the level he's operating at.
Even the most inept, basic bitch, lazy, patronizing writer of children's songs wouldn't try to make a rhyme with the same fucking word, let alone a song writer trying to craft a chart-topping single intended to be listened to by adults. Doesn't matter that the word has multiple definitions, no one does that. The whole purpose of rhyming is to use different words that sound similar. And a word like "mean" is really fucking easy to rhyme with. Just off the top of my head: dream, seen, been, team, teen, jean(s), gene, meme, scene, queen, lean, scream, steam, seem, 'tween, between, wing, sting, sling, fling, bring, king...I mean, this is kindergarten shit.

I'm beginning to think Rusty is more mentally challenged than we first figured if he can't even rhyme "mean". I know pop songs these days are lazy and formulaic, and no one is expecting the people to write them to pen Shakespeare-esque sonnets, but at least fucking try, y'know?

Fag Smut

kiwifarms.net
It’s funny that he rips on Stacey Abrams for no reason besides that she’s fat. I thought that everything is rigged and it’s all about looks. How did this fat woman manage to make it so far in life Russ?

(Hint: intelligence and hard work)

Abrams graduated from Yale Law — the indisputable best law school on this planet.

Russ has some worthless certificate from a strip mall school for stay at home moms and people who can’t speak English.

Who’s the inspiration here?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's ever going to do a freudian slip and refer to Taylor as his girlfriend in a post. (He'd edit it right away but our russ-inclined archivists catch everything.) It's far from being something I'd assume but I honestly wouldn't put it past him to think that she is his girlfriend.

Cilleystring

Merry Christmas Taylor Swift
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's ever going to do a freudian slip and refer to Taylor as his girlfriend in a post. (He'd edit it right away but our russ-inclined archivists catch everything.) It's far from being something I'd assume but I honestly wouldn't put it past him to think that she is his girlfriend.
Well his relationship status on Facebook is still "its complicated" sooooo...

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to say the longer and longer he goes on hyping this song, about how great the singer is, how it's the door to the industry, yadada yadda, the more and more I doubt that he has anything beyond the title and a few lines he makes up when he posts on FB. At first I did believe that he had pooped out something and had gotten some internet schlub to sing it, but this longer this goes on the less likely it seems. It's been what, 5 months?

RELEASE THE TAPES DROOLY
I still don't see it listed in the US Copyright Office database either. He claimed a while ago he got it copyrighted by them. The latest for him is still Right Here, Right Here (You Deserve a Better Life) from 2018.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't used the word girlfriend specifically, no, but he does treat her as though she were an ex-girlfriend who did him wrong rather than a celebrity he never met and who doesn't even know he exists:

Even his good friend Soren has pointed out this behavior in the past, after yet another instance of Russhole claiming Tay-Tay "broke his heart":

All further evidence of the extent of Russhole's delusions.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino