Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
To be honest I think he’s the result of a perfect storm. He’s someone who has practically zero social intelligence, a very low IQ, and has clearly been dealing with untreated mental illness his whole life. I think that, along with growing up in a community who tolerated and excused his bad behaviour are what made him this way. His parents shielded him from the repercussions of what he did in high school. If they’d have left him to face the punishment he was due, maybe he’d have realised that he had to change. Don’t get me wrong - I’m fucking glad that they didn’t because he’s comedy gold.
Honestly, I think Russell was already a lost cause by the time he wrote his "kill list" on the restroom wall.

NPD has its roots in early childhood, but it's still possible to mitigate or prevent its full-blown development as long as it's caught before adolescence. You can still reach most at-risk kids, teaching them empathy, humility, and respect for others, and help them cultivate a genuine sense of self so they don't have to build and defend an empty Narcissistic façade.

Once a kid gets past about age 13, however, the chances of successful intervention drop off dramatically. The patterns are just too well established. By the time they're adults? Forget it. All Cluster Bs are notoriously resistant to treatment, but Narcissists are pretty much a lost cause because they cannot admit there is anything fundamentally wrong with them, and the source of their problems is them, and not others.

Russell had two weeks to sit in jail and think about why he was there. That's more than enough time to recognize that he'd made a terrible mistake, feel remorse that others were negatively affected by it, and ponder what was wrong with him that led him to think that was a good idea. A lot of 18-year-olds in his position probably would have figured all of that out in the first two hours after the cops showed up, but not our boy.

Russell never seems to have had that "Oh, shit--what have I done? I'm such an asshole, and I'm sorry!" experience. He was embarrassed, and felt sorry for himself, and thought it was unfair that he was in jail and his graduation plans were going to be derailed and his life might be ruined over a "joke." Since then, he's lied about what happened, claiming that somebody else did the worst of the writing, but he caught all of the blame. That's not what a guy who has felt any genuine remorse or done any self-examination would do.

His parents didn't make a mistake by hiring a lawyer who got him off without charges; that's what good parents do when their teenagers fuck up, and, as far as we know, Russell had never been in trouble with the law before. He seems to have been a goody-two-shoes kind of kid--while also being a creep (a pattern that still holds). Had his parents left him to face the full consequences of his actions, he never would have seen that it was all his doing. Instead, he would have accused them of abandoning him, claimed the charges as trumped-up and ridiculous, and whined about how his court-appointed lawyer didn't care enough. After being found guilty and sentenced, he would have claimed his punishment was excessive. He can't be wrong, can't be guilty; if he faces negative consequences for his behavior, it's always somebody else's fault. Fake judges. Pop stars and their misrepresentations. Music producers who ruined his song. Mentally-ill trolls here at the Farms.

And, had his parents told him he was on his own after his arrest, he would have come out of that experience even angrier, feeling more wronged, and with less to lose. With a conviction under his belt, even becoming a paralegal would have been out of his reach, so he probably would have been a Walmart janitor all along. And without his delusion that the law is on his side, and that he can successfully weaponize it all by himself to punish public figures for disappointing him, his desire for attention from female celebrities--and to punish and humiliate them when they refuse to give it--might have found much less benign outlets. He's not smart enough to build a bomb, like Bjork's stalker, but he could very well have ended up as one of those guys who climbs over the fence at Taylor Swift's house.

Russell was already a lost cause when he wrote that list of names on the restroom wall. His parents probably had no clue; parents are always the last to see how truly fucked up their kids are. They did the right thing. It's just a shame they ended up doing it for somedody who is utterly wrong.
He's recently mentioned being both jobless and homeless. I don't recall reading what led up to that. More Russ BS, or is he really homeless now?

(edit for spelling)
"Homeless," for Russell, doesn't mean sleeping on the streets while pushing his grubby keyboard and other belongings around in a shopping cart. It means that yet another housemate has told him to GTFO, and he hasn't yet found another place.

"Jobless" may be more complicated. He does always seem to have a job. But he's unable to get what, in his mind, is a "real" job--that of a paralegal, due to our "slander." And he tends to bounce from one menial job to another (none of which really count because they're not paralegal gigs), and he keeps losing those due to incompetence, acting from his feelings of entitlement and exemption (as God's Favorite Idiot, it's totally okay for him to leave a mess after lunch, or take off early), and creeping on attractive female co-workers.

Again, he's never to blame when there are consequences for his idiotic actions; it's always someone or something else. That he's a litigious little nobody who sues female pop stars for discrimination is more than enough to keep him barred from legal jobs, because he can't be trusted with sensitive information, or to not illegally use a firm's access to databases for his own purposes. But no--it's us, and our "slander" (fuck, Russ--really?! Has the difference between libel and slander still failed to penetrate that trauma-lumpy head of yours?). We're the ones keeping him from getting the paralegal jobs he believes he deserves.
He finally responds to the Medium article and all he can do is claim that Smith isn't a really journalist despite him having a substantial internet presence and writing under his own name for multiple publications.

Russ, do you think no one else can see the internet? That we can't search names and figure out that YOU are the liar?
He also claims that he hasn't even read the article! So, Russell, if you haven't read it, how do you know it's all lies?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit I want to know what will happen when he's jobless, homeless, and basically reduced to living on the streets because he truly burnt his last bridge and can no longer sate his autism with failed lawsuits and crap musical whining.

I wonder if that's the day he'll finally lose what little restraint he has left and finally go batshit crazy.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The spelling and grammatical errors and word usage in his press release are just classic Russ. I’d recognize it anywhere, even about a different topic.

Using the word apart instead of a part is particularly funny. But saying Swift was perturbed also made me laugh. It means unsettled so it’s likely true but I don’t think that’s what he meant based on the rest of the sentence. I like that he quoted himself and said “painfully said” completely inappropriately. I thought that first sentence would never end. And he has never switched up his wording about his plights. Made little sense then, he’s made it no clearer now. A+ to Russ, F if anybody else writes like this.

I wonder if Robby Johnson and the unknown producer realize that Russ is totally going to dox them and blame them when his song bombs?

I also wonder if he’ll ever write an I “Hate You Kiwi Farms” song? Please, let it be so...

lamp shade

🍸
kiwifarms.net
I also wonder if he’ll ever write an I “Hate You Kiwi Farms” song? Please, let it be so...
Nah, there’s no chance it would ever get him poon, so he won’t put two years in for us. I mean, neither TSwift song will get him any poon either, but he still thinks she will fall at his feet when his song totally takes off. In his lumpy head it’s totally going to work.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
"Jobless" may be more complicated. He does always seem to have a job. But he's unable to get what, in his mind, is a "real" job--that of a paralegal, due to our "slander." And he tends to bounce from one menial job to another (none of which really count because they're not paralegal gigs), and he keeps losing those due to incompetence, acting from his feelings of entitlement and exemption (as God's Favorite Idiot, it's totally okay for him to leave a mess after lunch, or take off early), and creeping on attractive female co-workers.
I don't remember if Rackets covered this on his stream; I know he asked his guest about Googling Russell prior to hiring him, but I don't remember if he specifically asked what did his resume look like? Job-hopping like he does certainly doesn't look good to hiring managers, nor does a pattern of being fired. He must have no references at all.

Is janitorial work really so loosey-goosey that such things are completely passed over? Not even one iota of consideration for work ethic, word of prior supervisors, or longevity?

And if he left some jobs off his resume that fired him for particularly egregious behavior, such as following women into the ladies' room or trying to use their resources to stalk a pop star, how would he account for said gaps in employment? Does he just say that he's been on a Mormon mission this whole time?

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if journalists have to sift through waves of shitty press releases from people like Russel on a daily basis.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, is this that brilliant marketing strategy he mentioned? Write your own shitty article and tag news stations? Goddamn, this flop might be the best one yet.

ETA: “Bring to light his plight”
:story:
What are you talking about, this press release/article was written by Russ himself so it's perfect! And since the average person is as stupid and lazy as Russ is, why wouldn't some smuck at news 13 just copy and paste this brilliant piece, slap their name on it, and send it to the printers without any of their own investigation or input? Russ did all the work for them, and he finally gets to see his plights accurately reported, because he wrote the report! If you would just stop being a shitty troll, you would see how beautifully simple this all is.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
So, is this that brilliant marketing strategy he mentioned? Write your own shitty article and tag news stations? Goddamn, this flop might be the best one yet.

ETA: “Bring to light his plight”
:story:
That press release makes CNN look honest in comparison. That is no small feat. See, he can do something impressively well.

GloriousScarf

kiwifarms.net
“This track was a blast to be apart of,” said Robby Johnson, an independent artist who has been apart of international projects and was the featured artist on Greer’s song. “Robby Johnson” is the man’s pseudonym. Greer’s producer also wished to remain anonymous because internet trolls

Oh man, I needed that laugh on Monday morning. Good for them though for not putting their names out there in relation to this.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried to find the post he made about being pissed off kids with cancer got to meet TS and he didn’t. It was around Christmas 2016. I’ll look for them tomorrow.

In the meantime, I found this one. Totally forgot about it.

Guys, after his tested and true theory left him with no doubt, HE chose Taylor.

Because that’s how it works.
View attachment 726169
I think my favorite part about that isn't the implication that he could have had anyone he wanted; it's that he is so deluded that he apparently forgot about thirsting after Ariana Grande so hard that she had to have based Skordas slap him and his exceptional 'representations' arguments down in court.

Zombiefaceddwarf

kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite part about that isn't the implication that he could have had anyone he wanted; it's that he is so deluded that he apparently forgot about thirsting after Ariana Grande so hard that she had to have based Skordas slap him and his exceptional 'representations' arguments down in court.
That post came before he targeted Arianna, so way before the court case. As you see, Julianne Hough was the next intended victim on his list, but Russ got salty with Julianne when it was announced she was getting married. Hence Arianna.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino