Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ, if Taylor's family saying they found your behavior "invasive and troubling" is slander, then so is you calling us mentally ill trolls. Both are opinions. Opinions can't be slander. Now, if TS said you broke into her house and cornered her in a bathroom and tried to explain why she's obligated to have sex with you and you didn't do those things, that would be slander.

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks it’s the fact that women are married that stops him having a chance with them. Remember Kylie Jenner? As soon as she became pregnant he was like ‘well that’s me, not got a chance now’ as opposed to before when he had every chance of getting in her pants.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks it’s the fact that women are married that stops him having a chance with them. Remember Kylie Jenner? As soon as she became pregnant he was like ‘well that’s me, not got a chance now’ as opposed to before when he had every chance of getting in her pants.
When I first heard his Kylie Jenner song I though it was a comedy song. It sounds like something Lil' DIcky or Lonely Island would put out, everything from the subject matter to the narrative to the actual lyrics. "I've been rejected by agents for 5 years", "I'd like to date Kylie Jenner" and "I just want to get into The Biz" sounds EXACTLY like something Lil' Dicky would write in a song about wanting to be famous and do lines shag nines with minimum effort.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jeebus...the past few days have been nuts. It's like Russ has been on a personal crusade to prove what a shitty person he is to anyone and everyone he encounters. And those poor unsuspecting bastards in the songwriters group. They have no idea what they're in for. But on the bright side, we may have some new friends soon.

I just had to laugh at Russ bitching about getting negative feedback about his new song in the songwriters group. Like, there is nothing on that page to give any indication that only positive comments and ass-pats would be given, but he waltzes right in there expecting them to heap praise upon him and be on his side. The closest he got was the one guy spouting off conspiracy theories about record labels controlling the lives of singers and dictating who gets to be popular with listeners.

The saltiness Russ has towards sick people who get visited by Taylor and others is pretty disgusting. He honestly thinks kids dying from cancer or people who have debilitating diseases that will be with them the rest of their lives are having "pity parties". Fuck you Russ, you mentally ill piece of shit. First off, those dying kids and sick people are a helluva lot more brave and worthy of visits from Taylor Swift or any other celebrity than Russell Greer is. They aren't sitting around bitching on the internet because life didn't go the way they wanted. Those people are making the most of what's left of their life, unlike some people. And secondly, its always someone else who reaches out to the celeb on behalf of the sick person, not the person themselves. It's usually a parent or other family member or some charity group like the Make a Wish Foundation who reach out to the celebs to try to bring happiness to someone who is going through a very scary, confusing, often bleak time in the sick person's life. And it likewise is usually the parent or charity who contacts the media to have it reported to bring awareness mostly for the sick person, but to also show that whichever celebrity is visiting the sick person is doing something kind and selfless for people who are truly struggling and in need.

But Russ wouldn't know what being selfless means. He's never done a selfless thing in his life. Even when he was supposed to be selfless during his LDS mission, serving the church, bringing the gospel to others, and doning good works for others, it was all so his parents would pay for his college education. And of course he squandered that education by going to whore houses and pursuing frivolous lawsuits to inflate his ego.

Creeping on the poor girls from the songwriting and music production page.
View attachment 726582
View attachment 726583
I guess since trying to get already famous women to suck him his penis never worked out, Russ is hoping to get them before they're famous. What a fucking loser of a creep.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
'Tay tay' has not yet begun to fight, I sense, you dingus.

Is Big Yellow Taxi a coded subliminal wooing attempt of Vanessa Carlton or am I over- ? this? Also that's not even the band's best cover (Friend of the Devil).
The only thing that's possibly coded about the song is that at the time Joni Mitchell wrote it, she was living in Toronto. At the time as well, the Metropolitan Toronto Police were cracking down on hippies pretty heavily.

Toronto Police cars used to be high-visibility yellow all over, up until the late 1980s. None of the major Toronto cab companies had all-yellow taxis.

Therefore, apocryphally, the line that goes "big yellow taxi took away my old man" is about her partner getting arrested, not just hopping in a taxi and leaving.

Also, who the hell remembers Counting Crows? Rusty really did peak in middle school.

Last edited:

Garfieldchu

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if journalists have to sift through waves of shitty press releases from people like Russel on a daily basis.
Most shitty press release spam comes from actual publicists, rather than random weirdos. And most of them just get deleted, anyway, since any decent publicist will have formally arranged a song premiere/major announcement with a specific publication and/or music journalist ahead of time, with the press releases being put out there to hopefully catch additional coverage and out of tradition/justification for what publicists charge.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this has probably been covered already back when it was new, but I'd just like to point out how bad this made his case look:

"I will only file if a news camera is filming me filing it. Those are the terms of me filing this 80 million dollar lawsuit."

I'm sure the judge would have loved to see that post by him admitting that his reason for filing it was for the publicity, if the lawsuit had even made it that far.

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
Hey am I missing something?

Yall know its available for download on CD Baby right? I forked over 1.25 yesterday to listen to this new peice of shit. Its 'catchier' than his other songs, but is some of the lyrically laziest work R. Greer has done.
Holy shit it is.

Upload it here so no one else accidentally gives Russell money.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this has probably been covered already back when it was new, but I'd just like to point out how bad this made his case look:

"I will only file if a news camera is filming me filing it. Those are the terms of me filing this 80 million dollar lawsuit."

I'm sure the judge would have loved to see that post by him admitting that his reason for filing it was for the publicity, if the lawsuit had even made it that far.
Those are his TERMS? Were we supposed to be negotiating a deal to make him do it? He’s the one filing and potentially benefitting from it, no one else.

“Today I will be going to the shops and purchasing a new video game to play, IF there is a camera crew filming me. Those are my terms.”

Nobody really cares if you do it or not, Russ. God his unwarranted self-importance is incredible.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino