Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Biggest failure of Russell's career?

• Rejected from America's Got Talent

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the first time)

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the second time)

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • Suing Ariana Grande

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Failing to DMCA Kiwi Farms (any of the times)

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Spending $4000 to be friendzoned by a hooker at Olive Garden

Votes: 232 78.9%
  • Making his parents sad

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Catfished by a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • "Katy Perry, You Won't Ever Have To Write Another Sad Song"

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • "I Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • "I Don't Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 43 14.6%
  • "Safari Ride"

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Stripper didn't want his flowers

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm curious, he's mentioned the singer is using a fake name, and the studio and producer are remaining anonymous because obviously they'd rather not have their reputation and businesses be associated with a celebrity stalker and his creepy song.

And we've seen enough to know that when this blows up in his face (and it will) and Taylor's career remains un-torpedoed, he's going to start review-bombing, dropping dox, making threats, etc.

Is there any chance the studio or singer made him sign a contract promising he won't disclose identities of people involved? Because if so, I can see some interesting legal action in the future.
Since the singer used a fake names and the producer requested no advertising, I’m guessing there is legal paperwork behind it. It could be that they just told them they were afraid of trolls, which he’d believe.

If there is an NDA, Russ will ignore it, like he ignored Ariana’s cease and desist post-book, so hopefully they have enough to back it up if this backfires on them.

That singer is not bad, he’s a very good jingle singer, may even sing real songs well. I’d hate for him to become a laughingstock because of Greer, but he agreed, so...

Kiwi rhymes with meanie. Orchard with tortured. We get you, Russell Greer.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Wah, I’ve some plights here my dude, help. I am on an iPhone and can’t hear what’s posted. Just get a triangle icon. Can anybody help me out or do I have to give Russell money?
You'll probably just have to get to a PC.

It's just not wanting to work on mobile for some people. Unless there's a clever solution to make it run. I'm on my old shitty android phone though and it works fine.
It doesn't work on my iPhone, either (which is old and shitty).

But god damn, it was totally worth sitting in rush hour traffic just to get home and play this opus on my laptop.

Russell: WEW, LAD. You've really outdone yourself this time. Fuckin' LOL, man.
To Pat Boone's credit, he's fully aware that his entire claim to fame is as a bland, wholesome, inoffensive, "Mr. Nice Guy" singer. That's just who he is. He doesn't pretend he's anything else, or desperately try to be anything he's not, and he has a really great sense of humor that allows him to actually parody himself. And, by all accounts, he's a genuinely nice, humble guy.

Pat Boone is pretty much the Anti-Russ, in other words.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
OP has been updated!

Turning Russell's turds into coherent songs is the best advertising these places could get, honestly.
There's a whole industry devoted to turning turds from delusional idiots into songs. The worst are scam artists who puff people up and swindle them for "promotion" and other nonsense and tell them lies about how much success they'll have. Others are just relatively competent musicians who, for whatever reason, need a little extra dough. Most are somewhere in the middle.

There are a lot of collections of "song-poems" like these out there for kitsch value and some of them are amusing.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Then I guess we better fucking do it.

Fortunately for us, Greer rhymes with lots of words, inc. queer, beer, sneer, and leer. We're almost done already.
I hear all the cool, misunderstood artists string together the song titles from the catalog of the person being dissed. So could a line in “Don’t I not get you Russell Greer” use “safari ride” ? What rhymes with some of his super wordy crap titles like “why I am making it legal for...” or his shitty Katy Perry “no more sad songs” song?

And since we can name our anonymous vocalists anything we want, can we really burn his ass by code naming them things like Beyoncé or Nicki Minaj? I’d add something like Etta James, but I am pretty sure our musical genius has no clue who that is

Reactions: wabbits

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If there is an NDA, Russ will ignore it, like he ignored Ariana’s cease and desist post-book, so hopefully they have enough to back it up if this backfires on them.
He'll find some venue to write a shitty one star Yelp review or whatever the moment it completely flops, is only listened to by people to laugh at the gimp again, and he realizes it won't cause anyone to suck him his penis.

slackjawjoe

"Sure my face is paralyzed, but my fists aren't!"
kiwifarms.net
I thinks it's hilarious that he has spent years claiming he was just making the song as a nice gift for Taylor, no strings attached, and got triggered anytime anyone suggested he wanted something more and yet he only fucking goes and admits his true intentions in this pile of shit excuse for a song!

"So that's why I thought you'd be inspired by my song
And that you'd be open to helping me along
But I guess I got you wrong "

Should be;
and that you'd be forced to suck me my dong
I'm sorry it's not very long"

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I thinks it's hilarious that he has spent years claiming he was just making the song as a nice gift for Taylor, no strings attached, and got triggered anytime anyone suggested he wanted something more and yet he only fucking goes and admits his true intentions in this pile of shit excuse for a song!

And that you'd be open to helping me along
But I guess I got you wrong "
Another self-own by fuckface. He now admits he was lying about that. He was also lying to the court when he made that claim in his frivolous lawsuit.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Then I guess we better fucking do it.

Fortunately for us, Greer rhymes with lots of words, inc. queer, beer, sneer, and leer. We're almost done already.
Russel really loves to leer
But he is secretly a queer
Fill his belly full of beer
Then he will offer you his rear

That’s the best rhyme I could come up with using words that rhyme with “sneer”. At least that could explain why he’s anti-alcohol.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But he is secretly a queer
Fill his belly full of beer
Then he will offer you his rear

That’s the best rhyme I could come up with using words that rhyme with “sneer”. At least that could explain why he’s anti-alcohol.
Fear.
Gear.
Hear.
Mere.
Near.
Peer.
Sear.
Tear.
Veer.
Year.

He is too much of a pussy to drink beer.

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
Saggy panted thugs have me in fear / I can’t have them near / Gotta get myself in gear / but can’t have a beer
Oh, it’s Monday night / And nothing’s right / I don’t have a light / No one sees my plight
I’m in the right / With the Court’s might / I’ll make them all see the light
All my peers / will finally see my tears / from over the years
Finally, they’ll veer / to me, Greer

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He made the hit song of the year
Once the music hits your ear
It will transform you to a queer
Then Taylor Smith will show no fear
Ripping apart Russ’s veneer
The world will look inside and peer
At his brain which has no gear
Doesn't even have "Greer" though.

• Agree
Reactions: wabbits

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino