Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Biggest failure of Russell's career?

• Rejected from America's Got Talent

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the first time)

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the second time)

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • Suing Ariana Grande

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Failing to DMCA Kiwi Farms (any of the times)

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Spending $4000 to be friendzoned by a hooker at Olive Garden

Votes: 232 78.9%
  • Making his parents sad

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Catfished by a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • "Katy Perry, You Won't Ever Have To Write Another Sad Song"

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • "I Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • "I Don't Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 43 14.6%
  • "Safari Ride"

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Stripper didn't want his flowers

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drool Fool

kiwifarms.net
“Had these people honestly never lost a loved one before? Not even a cat or a hamster? I had both of those pets die on me when I was a kid and it was pretty sad, but I soldiered on.”

Russell losing a couple of pets is basically the same as 3.5 billion people being snapped out of existence.

If a snap happened in real life, I wonder how long it would take Russ to notice? I’ll need to check Google but half of his close friends and relatives is 0

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I've got my bass, but no clue how to hook it to my laptop.

If I figure it out, I'm available.
Look up some guitar to usb cables on ebay and get a trial version of Reaper (the trial is unlimited, they just have an annoying pop up that stays for 5 seconds every time you boot the software up), and download a good bass amp VST (VSTs are plugins like echos, distortion, etc., VSTIs are virtual instruments like pianos)

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
From the Medium article
“And it’s not like the world couldn’t function. Half of 7 trillion is 3 trillion, according to Google.”
Followed by a screenshot of his Google result for “half 7 trillion”

So he is letting us know that he felt uncomfortable enough with this grade school math problem to USE GOOGLE to solve it, state that he did so, included the screenshot with Google’s result because he assumes we also failed second grade math and never recovered. AND THEN STILL GOT IT WRONG in the body of his article

I am just overwhelmed with the genius.

Chungus

kiwifarms.net
So with all this activity, it's pretty obvious he's been zucced on Facebook. Probably for a month, so there's going to be a torrent of posts on May 28th.
Russell losing a couple of pets is basically the same as 3.5 billion people being snapped out of existence.
What Taylor Swift did to him is even worse than 3.5 TRILLION people being snapped out of existence.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what he did to get in FB jail? I mean, I know, it was this:
  • Unsolicited contact with others which includes harassing behavior and constant advertising or promotions as a Facebook profile (not a Page).
But I didn’t see it This is the third time. And may be the last if Russ can’t stop, which he absolutely cannot. What would he do without FB?

Deadpool

There's still a lot of darkness in this old noggin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget the snap was universal. It wasn't just 3.5 billion earthlings lost, but uncountable lives. The fact that Russ doesn't understand why they went back to stop it really shows he has no empathy for anyone but himself and has no idea how heroism works. Russ is still a shit human being and and anyone who has sympathy for him is still a ret.ard. Especially kiwis.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Russ has a massive boner for Tobey Maguire's Spidey but I'm not sure if he's ever said why.
Russ was probably about 10 years old when the original was released and it's possible he was allowed to see it. He seems like the type of person to think that the stuff he liked as a kid were the only things that were good.

I wonder how we ruined Russ' life? Except for the one poop toucher who couldn't stop themself, we really don't interract with him. One of us attended his Ariana trial but is that really any different than someone going then joining up here like some of his ex friends do? If anything I'd feel like Rekieta is way more damning than ourselves, but Russ won't even mention him because he's afraid or the ego blow is too much. We just document as far as I know.

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
" Yes, the “Time Heist” was funny and entertaining, but I couldn’t wrap my head around their motivations. I get it: the Avengers were depressed because they failed. Hawkeye was pissed because his family vanished. Thor became a fat drunkard. Their motivations and grief were clear as to why they wanted to reverse the snap, but I mean: it just seemed odd because they all acted like they had never lost something before. And that’s what tripped me up with following a long with the story. "

You say you cant understand why they did it, then say well i know why they did it it was clear". inconsistent even in a sentence of yourself aye russ.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
" Yes, the “Time Heist” was funny and entertaining, but I couldn’t wrap my head around their motivations. I get it: the Avengers were depressed because they failed. Hawkeye was pissed because his family vanished. Thor became a fat drunkard. Their motivations and grief were clear as to why they wanted to reverse the snap, but I mean: it just seemed odd because they all acted like they had never lost something before. And that’s what tripped me up with following a long with the story. "

You say you cant understand why they did it, then say well i know why they did it it was clear". inconsistent even in a sentence of yourself aye russ.
His views aren't just inconsistent, they're downright sociopathic. I mean, think about it: he can't empathize with Hawkeye losing his entire family, just categorizing that sort of overwhelming level of grief and pain as him being "pissed". He can't empathize with Thor watching his own adoptive brother being brutally murdered right in front of his eyes; instead, he utilizes one of his favorite insults and just calls the God of Thunder a "fat drunkard".

In my eyes that shows exactly how much Russhole cares for his own adoptive family--that is to say, not at all. If Mama and Papa Greer and his adoptive siblings all turned to dust tomorrow, the worst Russhole would apparently feel is "pissed", and if given the chance to try to go back in time and save them, he wouldn't think it worth the trouble! Further proof of what a horrible human being Russhole is.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Russ suddenly a Medium writer? Because he's been banned from Facebook?Medium isn't a blog. The ego of the little goblin, believing people are interested in the pointless drivel he rambles out.

What was this latest Medium piece even about? How awful it is that the director of a superhero movie didn't use his film to bring back all the people killed in the real world? The whole piece is the general grumble of an out of touch old fart who feels the need to have a contrary opinion, but can't actually find one in the film.

Bring back Cole Smithey. This new film reviewer is shit.

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
Why is Russ suddenly a Medium writer? Because he's been banned from Facebook?
I think it's because when he was complaining about the article written about him by actual journalist Zachary Snowden Smith he wrote that "anyone can publish whatever they want on Medium", realized he had accidentally gotten that right and that anyone could do that, and he was an anyone, therefore...well, you see what he did.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because when he was complaining about the article written about him by actual journalist Zachary Snowden Smith he wrote that "anyone can publish whatever they want on Medium", realized he had accidentally gotten that right and that anyone could do that, and he was an anyone, therefore...well, you see what he did.
I need a forum sticker for 'depressing'. What's the betting this will go down as true and honest JOURNALISM in his head?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino