Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Russ suddenly a Medium writer? Because he's been banned from Facebook?
I think it's because when he was complaining about the article written about him by actual journalist Zachary Snowden Smith he wrote that "anyone can publish whatever they want on Medium", realized he had accidentally gotten that right and that anyone could do that, and he was an anyone, therefore...well, you see what he did.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because when he was complaining about the article written about him by actual journalist Zachary Snowden Smith he wrote that "anyone can publish whatever they want on Medium", realized he had accidentally gotten that right and that anyone could do that, and he was an anyone, therefore...well, you see what he did.
I need a forum sticker for 'depressing'. What's the betting this will go down as true and honest JOURNALISM in his head?

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he would be as angry about the injustice of the Avengers not saving the children of Sandy Hook if Taylor Swift had visited the survivors?

He’s such a bitter little man isn’t he? Even with things he likes he has to pick them apart and declare himself above it all. There are so many people who’ve gotten real enjoyment and pleasure out of the MCU. I’m not a huge superhero fan, but I love taking my nephew to see them, and there’s always a real air of excitement in the cinema. Trust slack jaw to go to a place full of happy, excited people and have a miserable, angry time. It’s the story of his life.

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
kiwifarms.net
I'd do it. I could make videos or write lyrics or something. I also may or may not already have a fun project in the works and about half done. Should I do an epic marketing blitz?

View attachment 757724

Comments round 2.
I've still not worked out exactly how someone would kiss him in a way that helps with his disability.
His Spotify page shows some very impressive numbers.
View attachment 758347
Very impressive. He has over three times as many fingers as he does followers.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Had these people honestly never lost a loved one before? Not even a cat or a hamster? I had both of those pets die on me when I was a kid and it was pretty sad, but I soldiered on."

From wikipedia:
"Three weeks after Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet to disintegrate half of all life in the universe..."

Yeah, half of life in the universe getting eliminated is bad and all but Russell Greer had his hamster die as a child and still soldiered on to unsuccessfully sue Taylor Swift: who's the REAL hero?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Had these people honestly never lost a loved one before? Not even a cat or a hamster? I had both of those pets die on me when I was a kid and it was pretty sad, but I soldiered on."

From wikipedia:
"Three weeks after Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet to disintegrate half of all life in the universe..."

Yeah, half of life in the universe getting eliminated is bad and all but Russell Greer had his hamster die as a child and still soldiered on to unsuccessfully sue Taylor Swift: who's the REAL hero?
The phrasing "I had both those pets die on me" sounds so wrong. Like he found it a personal insult that his pets had the temerity to die while they were in his care. "Die on me" is the sort of phrase you'd use for an object - like a mobile phone or a car - than a living thing. It makes him sound heartless and uncaring.

lamp shade

What in the 2002 J. Lo fuck is this?
kiwifarms.net
The phrasing "I had both those pets die on me" sounds so wrong. Like he found it a personal insult that his pets had the temerity to die while they were in his care. "Die on me" is the sort of phrase you'd use for an object - like a mobile phone or a car - than a living thing. It makes him sound heartless and uncaring.
The fact that Russ was ever responsible for caring for a pet should be considered animal cruelty in itself. I know he was with Mormons back then, but still.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

From wikipedia:

Yeah, well cats and hamsters = 3.5 billion humans and incalculable other life in the universe. He seems to not be able to piece together even the simplest, most basic concepts. Rusty, since we know you lurk, let me try here. See, these are "heroes" who have been tasked with keeping the world and the universe in order. They failed. Some of them lost their entire family like Hawkeye. Family is something that's pretty important to most non-gimp faced morons. Then there is the guilt of not being able to save the other countless people and beings which is not really the same as losing a pet. Fuck, why am I even trying?

ETA: The mere fact that he conflates a superhero movie with victims of Sandy Hook and 9/11 is astonishing. He has absolutely no emotional awareness. He has no empathy whatsoever. Like he just doesn't understand it at all. He truly is a narc with no conscience. All he can relate to is muh plights. That's insanity.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
I had a slight moment of pure autism this morning while reading an article about women having plastic surgery to look like celebrities, and I stumbled upon the name "Xochytl Greer". Xochi is the accepted short form of that name. Figures that one of ADF's headmates would be related to hotlips here.

Attachments

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SpaceAce

CupONavy

Business Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Not for a narcissist.

Pets dying is something that happened to HIM, not the pets, and it’s a slight. Even death of another being is centered around Russ. It’s odd and awkward for a normal person to even come up with this kind of turn of phrase.

If the only friend Russ had got hit by a bus when they were walking down the street together, the incident wouldn’t be something that happened to his friend - it would be something that happened to him, perpetrated by his friend. “Worst day of MY life. My friend got himself killed today and now I’m all alone!”

The pattern is in every plight he reees about.

In re: Chuggo - there’s another commonality there. Chuggo (and other D-grade rappers) say things like “Remy Martin in my glass, that’s how I got class..” Its another rêtarded lack of comprehension of concepts like “class” and “respect” that pervade petty attention seeking ego-stroking rappers - just like Russ and his fucking suit and “working in an office”.

Drink expensive liquor.. <bing!> Classy!!

Wear a suit.. <bing!> Handsome and successful!

Last edited:

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that Hawkeye literally loses his entire family in the first 5 minutes of the movie, and Russ keeps asking "HAVE THEY EVER LOST ANYTHING???" He even mentions that part of the movie. Would you not do everything in your power to bring your loved ones back if you could, Kiwis?

They decided to do more than kill Thanos, and go back and fix their shit because it was directly their fault half of Earth's population vanished. They were supposed to watch over the infinity stones/the universe and they didn't, so Endgame happened. It's not hard to see why they did what they did.

As for not bringing back everyone in the history of the world who was affected by tragedy, it's not polite to remind people of 9/11 and every world war ever during a climatic superhero movie (it risks the studios being called "political" too) and I would assume it takes a lot more energy from whoever's wearing the gauntlet to undo billions of years of tragedy- it might've killed them instantly.

Russ's point is dumb, no matter how you think about it lmfao

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that Hawkeye literally loses his entire family in the first 5 minutes of the movie, and Russ keeps asking "HAVE THEY EVER LOST ANYTHING???" He even mentions that part of the movie. Would you not do everything in your power to bring your loved ones back if you could, Kiwis?

They decided to do more than kill Thanos, and go back and fix their shit because it was directly their fault half of Earth's population vanished. They were supposed to watch over the infinity stones/the universe and they didn't, so Endgame happened. It's not hard to see why they did what they did.

As for not bringing back everyone in the history of the world who was affected by tragedy, it's not polite to remind people of 9/11 and every world war ever during a climatic superhero movie (it risks the studios being called "political" too) and I would assume it takes a lot more energy from whoever's wearing the gauntlet to undo billions of years of tragedy- it might've killed them instantly.

Russ's point is dumb, no matter how you think about it lmfao
Not to mention over population if you brought back every single person lost in a terror attack or tragedy. Dude, we're close to capacity as it is. Would I love to have people I've lost back? Of fucking course. Do I recognize losing them as the cycle of life? Of fucking course. His understanding of this concept, or shall I say misunderstanding, is absurd. What Thanos did was unnatural. It wasn't a part of the natural order. Ugh. Why am I spending so much time musing about a sped's understanding of a Marvel movie?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino