Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how we ruined Russ' life? Except for the one poop toucher who couldn't stop themself, we really don't interract with him. One of us attended his Ariana trial but is that really any different than someone going then joining up here like some of his ex friends do? If anything I'd feel like Rekieta is way more damning than ourselves, but Russ won't even mention him because he's afraid or the ego blow is too much. We just document as far as I know.
If anything I'd say us documenting his shit is ruining his life. Now he can't snap all of the terrible things he's said and done out of existence, it's all on here. Can't really manipulate people into thinking that you're the coolest nicest guy in the world when they can easily see that you aren't. (Of course, everyone already knows that Russell is too stupid to manipulate people correctly, so even if this website didn't exist everyone would still hate him anyway, but I don't think he realizes that)

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of them lost their entire family like Hawkeye. Family is something that's pretty important to most non-gimp faced morons.
I think Rusty is so broken if he were to read this his response would be "Well Taylor Swift sucking mine peen is important to me and yet you all make fun of my plights!". His priorities and emotional attachments are so god damn bonkers, while he might logically, superficially understand that statement, he will never truly get it like a normal human does.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think Rusty is so broken if he were to read this his response would be "Well Taylor Swift sucking mine peen is important to me and yet you all make fun of my plights!". His priorities and emotional attachments are so god damn bonkers, while he might logically, superficially understand that statement, he will never truly get it like a normal human does.
It is interesting how he only forms emotional attachments to abstract figures. What I mean by that is that there is no way in fresh hell that he'll ever meet these people that he has literally destroyed his life and prospects over. He's had so many hills he's died on. Sure he met the hooker and the dancer and Ariana, but the big fishes are just out of reach and they seem to be the only folks to solicit any emotional (however ridiculous and inappropriate) response. He doesn't care about the people around him physically, that much is obvious. It's an interesting pathology.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is interesting how he only forms emotional attachments to abstract figures. What I mean by that is that there is no way in fresh hell that he'll ever meet these people that he has literally destroyed his life and prospects over. He's had so many hills he's died on. Sure he met the hooker and the dancer and Ariana, but the big fishes are just out of reach and they seem to be the only folks to solicit any emotional (however ridiculous and inappropriate) response. He doesn't care about the people around him physically, that much is obvious. It's an interesting pathology.
TS is out of reach, so he can blame her for everything, and that can never be disproven, so his ego is safe.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t see this movie, or the 9 others (?) that preceded it. So I know zero about this world. But I know a movie review when I see one and whatever Russ was complaining about, it wasn’t the film. It’s almost like he doesn’t understand he’s watching a movie, and that characters will behave in ways he would not. And that in a superhero movie, they behave in a manner that is right for their world, not ours.

He didn’t discuss plot, he didn’t talk about character development, was CGI realistic? Did it sum up what has come before, leave room for growth, or leave holes? Was the writing realistic, was the acting good?

Russ seems to have taken a couple aspects of this movie’s plot, compared it with his own life and beliefs, and found it wanting. As a person who knows nothing about this world, I was not enlightened by anything. I know nothing more than I did before and I don’t even know if I read a spoiler.

Russ. It’s a movie. It has nothing to do with your hamster.

Not having seen the movie, I suppose I could be missing some important correlations. But somehow, I doubt it. Russ can’t suspend his disbelief for even a movie, look at life (even in a fake world) from any perspective but his own. It always and forever has to be about him. Most people see movies to take themselves out of their lives a bit.

Everybody who says Russ has no theory of mind is right.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My (wild) guess is because Rusty can attribute any personality trait he wants to a person who is miles away from him and he has absolutely 0% chance of meeting.
Like we see happening with teenagers who expect their idols to act a certain way because they projected personality traits they find attractive to a person they also find attractive physically. Rusty like to think TS would be head over heels when meeting him, because she's beautiful, ''caring'', ''understanding'' and ''a submissive pretty female who had her heart broken by too many assholes''. This is the TS Russ idealizes, but probably not the one she really is in real life.

Russ doesn't go for people around him because he dislikes people; he doesn't care about people. We only see glimpses of the ''caring about someone'' when he can idealize the person and romanticize their actions.
Russhole cares about his projection of people, how he wishes they were.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any man who thinks Tay-Tay is submissive is brain-dead.
Many stalkers have this idea that the woman they target are just dansels in distress desperately in need of a strong and nice guy. We, normal people, know exactly that big female singers aren't submissive by any means, but in the diseased stalker's brain, she is just another fragile woman.
I read too much into stalker cases and if there's anything I learned from it is that their minds are an endless void of negativity and conspiracy scenarios, it's depressing.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Many stalkers have this idea that the woman they target are just dansels in distress desperately in need of a strong and nice guy. We, normal people, know exactly that big female singers aren't submissive by any means, but in the diseased stalker's brain, she is just another fragile woman.
I read too much into stalker cases and if there's anything I learned from it is that their minds are an endless void of negativity and conspiracy scenarios, it's depressing.
Yeah, remember that scene in Russ's book where Taylor cries because no one's ever been nice to her before? Russ really does think she's miserable, and only he can save her. I'm pretty she's fairly happy, and probably the only recurring issue she has is spraining her shoulder from lifting her wallet.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stalkers are mentally ill, they have this distorted view of reality peculiar to them, and it takes a stalker to understand another stalker. Maybe somewhere, a dude is reading about Russ insanity and thinking to himself ''ah yeah, kinda makes sense''.
It gets worse when they suffer from Cluster B personality disorders (many of them suffer from it, in different degrees), because that's when shit get dangerous. With Russ, we know he has a low IQ and can't even fill a legal document right, but there's real danger out there with these guys.

What makes Rusty so fascinating is that he is one guy who suffers from a myriad of mental disorders. He's a stalker, narcissist, dumb, socially inept, maybe is on the spectrum, has learning disabilities, officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder, probably has depression too. Quite the trainwreck.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t see this movie, or the 9 others (?) that preceded it. So I know zero about this world. But I know a movie review when I see one and whatever Russ was complaining about, it wasn’t the film. It’s almost like he doesn’t understand he’s watching a movie, and that characters will behave in ways he would not. And that in a superhero movie, they behave in a manner that is right for their world, not ours.

He didn’t discuss plot, he didn’t talk about character development, was CGI realistic? Did it sum up what has come before, leave room for growth, or leave holes? Was the writing realistic, was the acting good?

Russ seems to have taken a couple aspects of this movie’s plot, compared it with his own life and beliefs, and found it wanting. As a person who knows nothing about this world, I was not enlightened by anything. I know nothing more than I did before and I don’t even know if I read a spoiler.

Russ. It’s a movie. It has nothing to do with your hamster.

Not having seen the movie, I suppose I could be missing some important correlations. But somehow, I doubt it. Russ can’t suspend his disbelief for even a movie, look at life (even in a fake world) from any perspective but his own. It always and forever has to be about him. Most people see movies to take themselves out of their lives a bit.

Everybody who says Russ has no theory of mind is right.
Well, Rusty is incapable of thinking outside of his malignant little mind. I just honk it’s kind of cute in an aw look at what my third grader drew let me put it on the fridge way that he has at last taken the plunge into reviewing films.
He mentions Hawkeye who lost iirc 3 kids and a wife in the initial mess. Hementions how he doesn’t like the cute Brit boy, but none of that mentions acting or character. Thor is a fat drunkard. No need to look further. He’s only lost his planet and entire family so fuck him for getting depressed, right?

You don’t have to have seen this to notice two glaring things. He never discusses the multiple badass bitches that were in it including Brie Larson who he pissed and moaned about leading up to this. Second, without even having seen it, I’m sure you’ve grasped that the plot involves families and loss and all that and this is his take on that.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His views aren't just inconsistent, they're downright sociopathic. I mean, think about it: he can't empathize with Hawkeye losing his entire family, just categorizing that sort of overwhelming level of grief and pain as him being "pissed". He can't empathize with Thor watching his own adoptive brother being brutally murdered right in front of his eyes; instead, he utilizes one of his favorite insults and just calls the God of Thunder a "fat drunkard".

In my eyes that shows exactly how much Russhole cares for his own adoptive family--that is to say, not at all. If Mama and Papa Greer and his adoptive siblings all turned to dust tomorrow, the worst Russhole would apparently feel is "pissed", and if given the chance to try to go back in time and save them, he wouldn't think it worth the trouble! Further proof of what a horrible human being Russhole is.
Russ would only be pissed because the his mommy and daddy wouldn't be around to support his worthless ass the next time he pitches a tard tantrum at work and rage quits or gets fired again. Past that, he wouldn't care much. It would be a major inconvenience for him and that's it.

Someone said a few pages ago that Russ might be a sociopath, and I'm inclined to agree to a point. He obviously has no sense of empathy. Russ is so incapable of relating to how other people are feeling that the feelings of others may as well be nonexistent to Russ. And I think that's a big part of the reason that Russ thinks there is nothing wrong with stalking starlets and their families, demanding that women cave to his sexual advances, taking women to court for having the audacity to reject him (or for not even knowing who the fuck he is in the case of Swift and Grande), and basically all the other socially inept, bizarrely abnormal shit he does. He literally can't comprehend how his behavior is completely unacceptable. And so when people keep telling him "Russ, knock this stupid shit off, you're wrong." he flips his shit and doubles down.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone said a few pages ago that Russ might be a sociopath, and I'm inclined to agree to a point.
There are actually some articles about personality disorders, like this one, that show how narcissism can coexist with psychopathy along borderline, sadistic, and antisocial disorders. Personality disorders are hell on earth because there aren't any treatments for the cause, only the symptoms. Also, they can coexist with each other, sometimes making the individual insane and completely out of touch with reality.

As I said before, Russ suffers from a mix of mental illnesses; the only thing stopping him from committing a crime for real is his low intelligence and physical deformities. Analyzing Russ' mental state alone, he would be a truly dangerous individual.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are actually some articles about personality disorders, like this one, that show how narcissism can coexist with psychopathy along borderline, sadistic, and antisocial disorders. Personality disorders are hell on earth because there aren't any treatments for the cause, only the symptoms. Also, they can coexist with each other, sometimes making the individual insane and completely out of touch with reality.

As I said before, Russ suffers from a mix of mental illnesses; the only thing stopping him from committing a crime for real is his low intelligence and physical deformities. Analyzing Russ' mental state alone, he would be a truly dangerous individual.
I agree.

The only reasons he doesn't have a crawlspace full of women who spurned him is because he is frankly too stupid, socially and mentally, to be able to pull it off, lacks any sort of guile or charm to hide his true nature, and his physical handicaps make committing any sort of actual violent crime extremely difficult at best.

In a way, I'm grateful, because he just creepy and pathetic enough to be a nuisance, but not enough to be a serious threat.

At the same time, I do worry what will happen when he is truly desperate, as the truly desperate have nothing to lose and even a cornered rat can bite and potentially get lucky even if they die in the process. I doubt he'll ever have the chance to attempt such a thing, but that's a future I cannot say will happen one way or another.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, if he were just a smidge smarter and had a working face and hands, there would already be genuine damage, possibly deaths. Just a few more IQ points and he would have been able to pull off that school shooting, and that's without the advantage of not looking like a smashed clay figure.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino